- 2 hrs ago Independence Day: First President Of India To Use An S-Class Limousine & The Cars Used Before
- 3 hrs ago KTM 250 Adventure Spotted Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 3 hrs ago 2020 Toyota Fortuner TRD Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 34.98 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago Ferrari F8 Tributo Goes On Sale In India: Prices For The Supercar Start From Rs 4.02 Crore
- Movies CBI Files FIR Against Rhea Chakraborty In Sushant Singh Rajput’s Death Case
- Sports English Premier League reverts to maximum 3 substitutions
- News ED questions staffer working at Sushant Singh Rajput's house
- Technology Laptops Offers And Discounts During Flipkart Big Savings Days Sale
- Lifestyle Sanjana Sanghi And Amyra Dastur Will Inspire You To Up Your Look With Blue Outfits This Monsoon
- Finance Vodafone Idea Reports Massive Loss Of Rs 25,460.2 Crore For Apr-June
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit Near Delhi In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Kia Motors India is all set to launch the Sonet compact-SUV in the Indian market sometime next month. Ahead of its launch in India, the Kia Sonet will have its world premiere on the 7th of August 2020.
Now, days before the unveiling of the production-spec Kia Sonet, the SUV has been spied testing yet again. The company has been extensively testing the compact-SUV in the India market, with the test mule having been spied multiple times all across the country on different occasions.
The latest set of spy pics of the Kia Sonet released by Indian Auto, showcases the test mule of the production-spec SUV in Haryana. The spy pics showcase a heavily camouflaged Sonet compact-SUV, revealing a stylish set of alloy wheels which could make it onto the production-spec model.
Kia Motors recently released the first official design rendering of the Sonet. The SUV carries forward the brand's signature tiger-nose grille, flanked either side by LED headlamps with integrated LED DRLs and a front bumper with an air intake and a silver-finished scuff plate as well.
The side and rear profiles also carry forward the same aggressive and sporty design, with the rear profile mainly characterised by the LED taillights and the LED lightbar running across the width of the boot.
The Kia Sonet is said to be powered by the same engine options as its cousin, the Hyundai Venue. This includes 1.2-litre petrol, 1.0-litre turbo-petrol and a 1.5-litre diesel unit.
Transmission options will also be carried forward from the Venue and will come in the form of a six-speed manual and a 7DCT automatic.
Kia is yet to confirm whether the recently introduced iMT automatic on the Hyundai Venue will be carried forward on the Sonet or not.
The Kia Sonet is one of the most awaited compact-SUVs in the Indian market. The Kia Sonet will be the third model from the brand and the second ‘made-in-India' product, following the Seltos.
Thoughts About The Kia Sonet Compact-SUV Spy Pics
The Kia Sonet once launched in India will be positioned in the highly-competitive compact-SUV segment. The Sonet SUV will take on rivals such as the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Hyundai Venue and the Ford EcoSport to name a few. Prices for the Kia Sonet will be in the range of around Rs 8 lakh to Rs 12 lakh, ex-showroom.