- 8 hrs ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- 9 hrs ago Royal Enfield Partners With CEAT For Interceptor 650 Tyres: Here Are All Details
- 9 hrs ago Bangalore Dealer Delivers 100 Nissan Magnite In A Single Day: Read More To Find Out
- 9 hrs ago 2021 Tata Safari Interior Details Revealed Ahead Of Launch: Here’s What To Expect!
- Sports Fulham 0-1 Chelsea: Mount spares blushes of unimpressive Blues
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 January 16 Highlights: Salman Khan Schools Sonali Phogat, Callers Question Contestants
- News Maharashtra halts Covid-19 vaccination drive till Monday due to Co-Win app glitches
- Finance Amid COVID-19 Domestic Air Traffic Fell To A 7-Year Low In 2020
- Technology BSNL Offering OTT Benefits With Add-On Packs
- Lifestyle Congratulatory Messages, Wishes & Quotes To Share On The Birth Of A Baby
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
The Kia Sonet interiors have been spied ahead of its launch in India in September. The upcoming compact-SUV will be globally premiered on August 7, 2020. It is expected to come packed with features like the other models in the brand's line-up.
Spy images from Indian Auto reveal some of the features that were expected on the Kia Sonet. The images reveal a flat-bottom steering wheel with mounted controls for audio along and cruise controls, placed on either side.
It also reveals the Sonet's class-leading 10.25-inch floating-type touchscreen system mounted at the centre of the dashboard. However, it misses out on the seven-inch TFT LCD in the instrument console that is featured on the Seltos. Instead, It gets a smaller multi-colour display along with digital speedo readout.
The mule spied here is of the GT-Line trim. It can be seen by a badge placed at the bottom of the steering wheel. As a result, the SUV gets blacked-out interiors and seat upholstery along with red contrasting stitching as well. Most buttons seem borrowed from the Seltos SUV, including the headlight control placed next to the steering on the right side.
Other features that are expected from the Sonet includes rear aircon vents, multiple drive modes, a premium Bose sound system, one-touch operating electric sunroof, climate control, ambient lighting and more.
The Sonet will also feature the brand's latest iteration of UVO connected car technology enabled through an embedded SIM. The safety net includes a blind spot monitoring system, multiple airbags, TPMS, ABS with EBD and a rear parking camera with assist; among others.
The Kia Sonet measures under four meters in length and will be the smallest SUV made by the company. The compact-SUV features the signature tiger-nose grille, LED projector headlamps with LED DRLs, and faux skid plates at both ends, split-tail lamps with an LED light bar running across the boot-lid and an integrated roof spoiler. It will also feature dual-tone alloy wheels, roof rails and chunky body cladding around the SUV.
Kia Motors is expected to offer the Sonet with multiple powertrain options that are currently powering the Hyundai Venue. This includes a 1.2-litre petrol engine, a 1.5 diesel oil burner, and a 1.0 turbo-petrol motor. With a wide variety of engines, the company is also offering the SUV with various transmissions.
All three engines are expected to be offered with manual and automatic options. The 1.2-litre petrol will come mated to a five-speed manual or an iVT automatic. The 1.5-litre diesel will come mated to a six-speed manual with an optional torque converter. While the top-spec 1.0-litre turbo engine will be offered with either an IMT or a seven-speed DCT.
Thoughts About The Kia Sonet Interiors Revealed Ahead Of India Launch
The Kia Sonet is expected to come features packed with all the latest technology that is currently offered by the brand in the Indian market. Once launched, the Sonet will rival the Hyundai Venue, the Tata Nexon, the Mahindra XUV300 and the upcoming Nissan Magnite in the country.