- 12 hrs ago Tata Altroz i-Turbo TVC Released Ahead Of Its Launch This Month: Will Rival Hyundai i20 Turbo
- 13 hrs ago All-New Tata Safari Spotted Undisguised Ahead Of Launch: Here Are The Details
- 13 hrs ago Bosch Opens India’s Largest Multi-Brand Car Service Facility In Haryana: Here Are All Details
- 14 hrs ago GoFuel To Deliver High-Speed Diesel At Your Doorstep: Read More To Find Out!
- News Under garb of farmer protests, SJF collects funds and diverts it for subversive activities
- Movies Krack Day 9 Box Office Collection: Ravi Teja Starrer Is On A Steady Run!
- Sports Australian Open: They were suggestions, not demands – Tiley defends Djokovic
- Technology Last Week Most trending Smartphones: iPhone 12 Pro Max, Galaxy S21 5G, Galaxy A12, Mi 10i 5G And More
- Education SBI PO Prelims Exam Result 2021 Declared, Check Direct Link
- Finance How To Check Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Account Balance Online?
- Lifestyle Sexual Problems In Men: Causes And Treatments
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
Kia Motors is all set to introduce its all-new Sonet SUV in the Indian market in the coming weeks. Ahead of its launch, the Kia Sonet has made its gaming debut after having featured in the popular GTA V game recently.
A video by G5 Gamers/YouTube channel showcases the Kia Sonet in the GTA V gameplay. In the video, the gamer can be seen first driving in a Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to an airport, before entering a cargo plane with multiple Sonet SUVs. The gamer can then be seen stealing and then driving around in the Kia Sonet, being chased by cops, as per the gameplay.
Coming back to the real-world, the Kia Sonet will go on sale in the Indian markets in the coming weeks. The model once launched in India will be the brand's latest entry-level offering, positioned in the competitive sub-4-metre compact-SUV segment.
The Kia Sonet will come powered by three engine options: a 1.2-litre petrol unit producing 82bhp and 115Nm of torque mated to a five-speed manual. There is also a 1.0-litre T-GDI petrol churning out 120bhp and 170Nm of peak torque. This engine is mated to either a six-speed iMT or a seven-speed DCT.
The Kia Sonet will also be offered with a 1.5-litre diesel engine in two state-of-tunes: lower variant producing 110bhp/240Nm of torque mated to a six-speed manual or a higher state-of-tune with 115bhp/250Nm of torque paired with a six-speed automatic transmission.
The Sonet will be offered in a range of six variants, each of which will come packed with features and equipment, making the SUV an extremely attractive offering. Some of the features on the compact-SUV include LED projector headlamps, LED DRLs, LED fog lamps, LED taillights, 16-inch crystal-cut alloy wheels, 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system, digital instrument cluster, d-cut steering wheel with mounted controls, multi driving modes, three different traction control settings, ventilated seats, wireless charging and smart air purifier; among a host of others.
Thoughts On The Kia Sonet In The GTA V GamePlay
The Kia Sonet is an extremely popular model, even before its launch in the Indian market. The car has been creating quite a buzz for a while in the Indian market now and is finally ready to be introduced in the coming weeks.
Once launched in India, the Sonet will take on rivals such as the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Hyundai Venue and the Ford EcoSport to name a few.