- 52 min ago Hyundai Car Offer & Discounts For April 2021: Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.5 Lakh On Select Models
- 1 hr ago Ashok Leyland Delivers Light Bullet-Proof Vehicles To Indian Air Force: First Batch of LBPV
- 2 hrs ago According To The CEEW-CEF Report Nearly 1.35 lakh EVs Sold In India In FY2021: Here Are The Details
- 2 hrs ago Tata Tigor EV Facelift Receives New Name ‘X Pres-T’: New Details Revealed Ahead Of Launch
- News Govt slashes Remdesivir price: Check details
- Technology Oppo A54 India Launch Pegged For April 19; Price Tipped To Start At Rs. 13,490
- Movies Ayushmann Khurrana Reunites With His Badhaai Ho Co-Star Sanya Malhotra; Read Details Inside
- Education Bangalore University UG And PG Exams Postponed Indefinitely
- Finance NPCI's Bharat Bill Payment System; Now Pay All Your Recurring Bill Payments At A Single Place
- Lifestyle Ramadan 2021: Is It Safe For People With Diabetes To Fast? COVID-19, Associated Risks And Management
- Sports IPL 2021: Match 10: RCB vs KKR: Preview, TV timing, Live telecast, Live streaming, Chennai pitch report
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Manali In April
Kia Motors is all set to introduce its all-new Sonet SUV in the Indian market in the coming weeks. Ahead of its launch, the Kia Sonet has made its gaming debut after having featured in the popular GTA V game recently.
A video by G5 Gamers/YouTube channel showcases the Kia Sonet in the GTA V gameplay. In the video, the gamer can be seen first driving in a Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to an airport, before entering a cargo plane with multiple Sonet SUVs. The gamer can then be seen stealing and then driving around in the Kia Sonet, being chased by cops, as per the gameplay.
Coming back to the real-world, the Kia Sonet will go on sale in the Indian markets in the coming weeks. The model once launched in India will be the brand's latest entry-level offering, positioned in the competitive sub-4-metre compact-SUV segment.
The Kia Sonet will come powered by three engine options: a 1.2-litre petrol unit producing 82bhp and 115Nm of torque mated to a five-speed manual. There is also a 1.0-litre T-GDI petrol churning out 120bhp and 170Nm of peak torque. This engine is mated to either a six-speed iMT or a seven-speed DCT.
The Kia Sonet will also be offered with a 1.5-litre diesel engine in two state-of-tunes: lower variant producing 110bhp/240Nm of torque mated to a six-speed manual or a higher state-of-tune with 115bhp/250Nm of torque paired with a six-speed automatic transmission.
The Sonet will be offered in a range of six variants, each of which will come packed with features and equipment, making the SUV an extremely attractive offering. Some of the features on the compact-SUV include LED projector headlamps, LED DRLs, LED fog lamps, LED taillights, 16-inch crystal-cut alloy wheels, 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system, digital instrument cluster, d-cut steering wheel with mounted controls, multi driving modes, three different traction control settings, ventilated seats, wireless charging and smart air purifier; among a host of others.
Thoughts On The Kia Sonet In The GTA V GamePlay
The Kia Sonet is an extremely popular model, even before its launch in the Indian market. The car has been creating quite a buzz for a while in the Indian market now and is finally ready to be introduced in the coming weeks.
Once launched in India, the Sonet will take on rivals such as the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Hyundai Venue and the Ford EcoSport to name a few.