- 1 day ago 2020 Hyundai Tucson Bookings Commences — All You Need To Know
- 1 day ago Hero Destini 125 BS6 Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 64,310
- 1 day ago Hyundai Verna Facelift Model Unveiled In Russia: India Bound Later This Year
- 1 day ago 2020 Ford Figo, Aspire & Freestyle BS6 Models Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 5.39 Lakh
- News Karnataka school sedition case challenged in SC
- Movies Box Office Collection Report: Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan VS Bhoot Part One: The Haunted Ship
- Technology Redmi 8A Dual Will Be Available Via Open Sale
- Sports FIH Hockey Pro League: Fighting India go down to Australia
- Lifestyle 10 Dangerous Habits That May Cause Cancer
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Finance Gold Hits 7-Year High As Caronavirus Fears Persist
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
Kia Seltos X-Line unveiled at the Auto Expo 2020. Kia Motors has unveiled a more rugged version of their best-selling model, the Seltos at the ongoing Auto Expo 2020. The Kia Seltos X-line comes with a number of off-road accessories and updates, giving it a more rugged and striking appearance.
The Kia Seltos X-line is a concept version of the SUV. The new X-Line comes with a number of updates, including revised front and rear bumpers, skid plates. The new Seltos X-line also comes with a number of cosmetic updates, including a new ‘Gun-Metal Grey' paint scheme with ‘S E L T O S' badging on the front bonnet.
TheSeltos X-Line also comes with blacked-out elements all over, with little to no chrome anywhere on the SUV. the new rugged concept version also comes with a dual-tone paint scheme along with copper-coloured contrasting highlights on the front and rear faux air vents, while the ‘X-Line' badging on the sides are also finished in the same colour as well.
Apart from the exterior cosmetic updates and certain changes to the interiors, the SUV remains unchanged in terms of mechanicals for its India-spec version. The Kia Seltos X-Line India-spec continues to be powered by the same 1.4-litre T-GDI turbo-petrol engine options borrowed from the GT-Line. It produces the same 140bhp an 242Nm of peak torque, paired with the seven-speed DCT automatic gearbox.
The Kia Seltos X-Line first debuted at the 2019 LA Auto Show. This international-spec concept version came with uniquely-designed alloy wheels, roof rack with rally lights on top and on the front bumpers, front-mounted winch and off-road tyres; to name a few.
Thoughts On The Kia Seltos X-Line Unveiled At The Auto Expo 2020
The Kia Seltos X-Line is based on the top-spec GT-Line of the standard SUV available in the Indian market. Although Kia doesn't have any plans of introducing the X-Line at the moment, it does preview some of the accessories, which could be available on the SUV in the future.
The Kia Seltos is currently the best-selling SUV in the country and we really hope they introduce the X-Line in India. The Kia Seltos X-Line is truly a badass SUV!