- 12 min ago Window Tint Transparency & IND Number Plate Confusion Cleared: Confirmed By Government Officials
- 16 min ago BMW X5 M Competition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.94 Crore
- 1 hr ago Toyota Innova Crysta New Vs Old Comparison: A Brief Look At What’s Changed!
- 2 hrs ago Nissan Service Hub Introduced Ahead Of Magnite Launch In India: Here Are All Details
- News Explained: What is Constitution Day? what was November 26 observed as before 2015?
- Sports UFC Vegas 15: Blaydes vs. Lewis fight card, date, time in India and where to watch
- Movies Anushka Sharma Gets A Congratulatory Gift From Sabyasachi With Her And Virat Kohli's Initials On It
- Technology Xiaomi Black Friday Sale In India On Redmi Smartphones, Earphones, More
- Finance Future Retail Hits 5% Lower Circuit After SIAC Rejects Plea
- Education NIOS Starts Registration For October 2020 Board Exams, Check Fee Details
- Lifestyle Sana Khan’s Beautiful Pictures From Her Mehendi Ceremony In Orange & Pink Suit Will Melt Your Heart
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
Kia Motors have announced a 'Service Action Campaign' for all diesel-powered Seltos SUVs in India. The company has stated that, as part of the campaign, all Kia Seltos diesel-powered variants for inspection of its fuel-pumps.
As per the reports, all diesel-powered Kia Seltos models manufactured between October 2019 and March 2020 will be part of the service campaign. However, the exact number of units included in this hasn't been mentioned.
Customers with diesel-powered Seltos variants can get their SUVs inspected at authorised service dealerships. If in-case there is an issue with the fuel-pump, appropriate repairs will be carried out immediately.
Kia has sent out an official statement, which confirms that the company the Seltos diesel variants are part of the service campaign and it is in no way a recall.
Talking about the diesel engine on offer, the Kia Seltos comes powered by a BS6-compliant 1.5-litre unit producing 115bhp and 250Nm of peak torque. The engine is mated to either a six-speed manual or an automatic transmission unit.
Apart from the diesel engine, the Kia Seltos is also offered with a choice of two petrol engines. These include a 1.5-litre NA petrol producing 115bhp and 142Nm of torque and a 1.4-litre turbo-petrol unit churning out 140bhp and 242Nm of peak torque. Both engines come mated to a standard six-speed manual, with the turbo-petrol also receiving the optional seven-speed DCT automatic transmission as well.
Thoughts On The Kia Seltos Diesel SUVs Service Campaign In India
Owners of the Kia Seltos diesel variant should get their vehicle checked at their nearest service dealerships if facing any of the symptoms mentioned above. Also, it will be interesting to see how Hyundai will react, considering they use the same engine on their Creta SUV as well.