- 2 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Sales Cross 6 Lakh Units Mark In 5 Years: Here Are All Details
- 3 hrs ago New MINI Countryman launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 39.50 Lakh
- 6 hrs ago New Tata Tiago ‘XTA’ Variant Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 5.99 Lakh
- 7 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Interiors Sketches Officially Revealed Ahead Of India Launch
- Sports Sharath Kamal loses in pre-quarters at WTT Contender Doha
- Technology Sony's New Patent Can Transform Any Live Object Into A Controller
- Movies Kangana Ranaut Hits Back At Trolls Accusing Her Of Stealing A Smoothie Image From The Internet
- News India honoured to be at forefront of popularising millets: PM Modi
- Finance NPS Vs APY: Where To Invest In Terms Of Good Returns?
- Education HPSSC Junior Office Assistant Admit Card 2021 Released At www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in
- Lifestyle Neha Kakkar And Rohanpreet Singh Shells Out Major Couple Fashion Goals As They Twin In Black
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In March
Kia Motors have announced a 'Service Action Campaign' for all diesel-powered Seltos SUVs in India. The company has stated that, as part of the campaign, all Kia Seltos diesel-powered variants for inspection of its fuel-pumps.
As per the reports, all diesel-powered Kia Seltos models manufactured between October 2019 and March 2020 will be part of the service campaign. However, the exact number of units included in this hasn't been mentioned.
Customers with diesel-powered Seltos variants can get their SUVs inspected at authorised service dealerships. If in-case there is an issue with the fuel-pump, appropriate repairs will be carried out immediately.
Kia has sent out an official statement, which confirms that the company the Seltos diesel variants are part of the service campaign and it is in no way a recall.
Talking about the diesel engine on offer, the Kia Seltos comes powered by a BS6-compliant 1.5-litre unit producing 115bhp and 250Nm of peak torque. The engine is mated to either a six-speed manual or an automatic transmission unit.
Apart from the diesel engine, the Kia Seltos is also offered with a choice of two petrol engines. These include a 1.5-litre NA petrol producing 115bhp and 142Nm of torque and a 1.4-litre turbo-petrol unit churning out 140bhp and 242Nm of peak torque. Both engines come mated to a standard six-speed manual, with the turbo-petrol also receiving the optional seven-speed DCT automatic transmission as well.
Thoughts On The Kia Seltos Diesel SUVs Service Campaign In India
Owners of the Kia Seltos diesel variant should get their vehicle checked at their nearest service dealerships if facing any of the symptoms mentioned above. Also, it will be interesting to see how Hyundai will react, considering they use the same engine on their Creta SUV as well.