- 59 min ago 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Launched In India At Rs 2.17 Crore
- 2 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Variants & Engine Options Leaked Ahead Of India Launch On June 28: Details
- 3 hrs ago Hyundai Creta SX Executive Launched In India At Rs 13.18 Lakh
- 13 hrs ago 2021 Range Rover Velar Launched In India At Rs 79.87 Lakh
- Sports WTC Final: Vaughan, Cook back New Zealand to take top honours; Isa Guha backs quality Indian side
- Technology Honor 50, Honor 50 Pro, Honor 50 SE With 108MP Camera Launched; Features, Price
- Finance KIMS Hospitals IPO: What An Interested Investor Should Know?
- Movies Sharad Kelkar Opens Up About The Family Man 2 Controversy, Says It Takes A Lot To Create Something
- Education CBSE Class 12th Evaluation Criteria 2021 Released, Results By July 31
- News This bizarre deep-sea animal found in 2011 is the sole survivor of 180 million years of evolution
- Lifestyle Your Striped Pyjama Set Goals Ft. Karisma Kapoor And Anushka Sharma
- Travel Madhya Pradesh Tourism Collaborates With The Vidya Balan-Starrer Amazon Original Film ‘Sherni’
Kia Motors have announced a 'Service Action Campaign' for all diesel-powered Seltos SUVs in India. The company has stated that, as part of the campaign, all Kia Seltos diesel-powered variants for inspection of its fuel-pumps.
As per the reports, all diesel-powered Kia Seltos models manufactured between October 2019 and March 2020 will be part of the service campaign. However, the exact number of units included in this hasn't been mentioned.
Customers with diesel-powered Seltos variants can get their SUVs inspected at authorised service dealerships. If in-case there is an issue with the fuel-pump, appropriate repairs will be carried out immediately.
Kia has sent out an official statement, which confirms that the company the Seltos diesel variants are part of the service campaign and it is in no way a recall.
Talking about the diesel engine on offer, the Kia Seltos comes powered by a BS6-compliant 1.5-litre unit producing 115bhp and 250Nm of peak torque. The engine is mated to either a six-speed manual or an automatic transmission unit.
Apart from the diesel engine, the Kia Seltos is also offered with a choice of two petrol engines. These include a 1.5-litre NA petrol producing 115bhp and 142Nm of torque and a 1.4-litre turbo-petrol unit churning out 140bhp and 242Nm of peak torque. Both engines come mated to a standard six-speed manual, with the turbo-petrol also receiving the optional seven-speed DCT automatic transmission as well.
Thoughts On The Kia Seltos Diesel SUVs Service Campaign In India
Owners of the Kia Seltos diesel variant should get their vehicle checked at their nearest service dealerships if facing any of the symptoms mentioned above. Also, it will be interesting to see how Hyundai will react, considering they use the same engine on their Creta SUV as well.