- 12 min ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 2 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 3 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 17 hrs ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- News Whatsapp shares 'WhatsApp Status' to users giving assurance on privacy, gets trolled by netizens
- Sports Sports Ministry decides to name all new, upgraded SAI facilities after sportspersons
- Technology Who Owns Hike Messenger? Which Country It Belongs To?
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 4: Aari Arjuna To Raise This Season’s Trophy?
- Lifestyle From Purple Hair To Blue Eye Shadow To Pink Lipstick, Lady Gaga’s Recent Look Is All About Colours
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Kia Motors entered the Indian market last year, with the Seltos being their maiden product. The mid-size SUV became an instant hit in the market, even going on to become one of the best-selling products in the segment.
Now, with the festive season fast approaching, Kia Motors is said to take advantage by introducing a slightly overdue ‘Anniversary Edition' of the Seltos. However, ahead of its imminent launch Team-BHP has leaked images and details of the upcoming special edition model.
As seen from the leaked details and images, the Kia Seltos anniversary edition model is said to be based on the mid-spec ‘HTX' variant. The SUV will receive a bunch of exclusive updates, changes and cosmetic makeovers, which the company hopes will attract more customers.
Starting with the paint scheme, the Kia Seltos anniversary edition will be offered in four colour options, of which two are exclusive to the special model. This includes Gravity Grey/Aurora Black Pearl and Steel SIlver/Aurora Black Pearl. The two other standard paint schemes include Aurora Black Pearl and Glacier White/Aurora Black Pearl.
The Anniversary Edition models of the Kia Seltos will also come with ‘Tangerine Orange' accents all around the SUV. This includes the fog lamp housing, centre wheel caps, side sills, Seltos badging and on the faux dual mufflers as well.
The special edition SUV will also feature new 17-inch alloy wheels and rear skid plates with fins, both finished in a new ‘Raven Black' colour. As per reports, the Kia Seltos Anniversary edition model is said to be 60mm longer than the standard models, mainly due to the addition of the new front and rear skid plates.
There will also be a few updates to the interiors as well. This includes leatherette seat upholstery, black trim on the door panels and a few others.
However, all updates made on the Anniversary edition will just be cosmetic in nature. Mechanically, the SUV will remain unchanged and will be offered with the same engine and transmission options as before.
This includes 1.5-litre petrol and diesel engine, both mated to a standard six-speed manual gearbox. The 1.5-litre petrol unit on the Anniversary edition will also receive the optional IVT automatic transmission as well.
Thoughts On The Kia Seltos Anniversary Edition SUV Model Details
The Kia Seltos is one of the most popular SUVs in the Indian market, featuring among the top-10 best-selling cars consistently every month. The Anniversary Edition will be launched closer to the festive season, in order to take the most advantage of the positive purchase sentiments, further improving sales for the brand.