- 1 hr ago Bengaluru Traffic Police Announces Rs 500 Fine For Two-Wheelers Without Rear-View Mirrors & Indicators
- 1 day ago MG Hector & Hector Plus Prices Increase In April — Third Price Hike In 2021
- 1 day ago KTM RC 390 Discontinued In India & Removed From Website: Next-Gen Coming Soon
- 1 day ago Bajaj Platina & CT Motorcycle Line-Up Receives Second Price Hike This Year: Here’s The New Price List
- News Baftas 2021: Nomadland wins big with four awards wins; Here's full list of winners
- Technology Ugadi Flipkart Offers 2021: Best Discount and Deals On Premium Smartphones
- Finance How To Find Your Nearest Aadhaar Seva Kendra Online?
- Movies Choti Sarrdaarni's Shivangi Verma Tests COVID-19 Positive; Says BF Ripudaman Has Been Her Biggest Strength
- Education Karnataka: No Summer Vacation This Year, Exams To Go On As Per Schedule
- Sports WWE Wrestlemania 37 Night Two recap, results and highlights
- Lifestyle Somvati Amavasya 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Day
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In April 2021
Kia Motors entered the Indian market last year, with the Seltos being their maiden product. The mid-size SUV became an instant hit in the market, even going on to become one of the best-selling products in the segment.
Now, with the festive season fast approaching, Kia Motors is said to take advantage by introducing a slightly overdue ‘Anniversary Edition' of the Seltos. However, ahead of its imminent launch Team-BHP has leaked images and details of the upcoming special edition model.
As seen from the leaked details and images, the Kia Seltos anniversary edition model is said to be based on the mid-spec ‘HTX' variant. The SUV will receive a bunch of exclusive updates, changes and cosmetic makeovers, which the company hopes will attract more customers.
Starting with the paint scheme, the Kia Seltos anniversary edition will be offered in four colour options, of which two are exclusive to the special model. This includes Gravity Grey/Aurora Black Pearl and Steel SIlver/Aurora Black Pearl. The two other standard paint schemes include Aurora Black Pearl and Glacier White/Aurora Black Pearl.
The Anniversary Edition models of the Kia Seltos will also come with ‘Tangerine Orange' accents all around the SUV. This includes the fog lamp housing, centre wheel caps, side sills, Seltos badging and on the faux dual mufflers as well.
The special edition SUV will also feature new 17-inch alloy wheels and rear skid plates with fins, both finished in a new ‘Raven Black' colour. As per reports, the Kia Seltos Anniversary edition model is said to be 60mm longer than the standard models, mainly due to the addition of the new front and rear skid plates.
There will also be a few updates to the interiors as well. This includes leatherette seat upholstery, black trim on the door panels and a few others.
However, all updates made on the Anniversary edition will just be cosmetic in nature. Mechanically, the SUV will remain unchanged and will be offered with the same engine and transmission options as before.
This includes 1.5-litre petrol and diesel engine, both mated to a standard six-speed manual gearbox. The 1.5-litre petrol unit on the Anniversary edition will also receive the optional IVT automatic transmission as well.
Thoughts On The Kia Seltos Anniversary Edition SUV Model Details
The Kia Seltos is one of the most popular SUVs in the Indian market, featuring among the top-10 best-selling cars consistently every month. The Anniversary Edition will be launched closer to the festive season, in order to take the most advantage of the positive purchase sentiments, further improving sales for the brand.