- 11 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki S-Presso CNG Variant Production Beings: India Launch Expected Soon
- 13 hrs ago Jeep Compass Facelift Global Unveil Set To June 4: Here Are All The Details
- 15 hrs ago 2020 Mercedes-AMG GT-R Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.48 Crore
- 16 hrs ago New Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.33 Crore
- Finance BPCL Launches Whatsapp Facility For Booking Cooking Gas: Here's How To Do?
- Technology TikTok App Download For JioPhone: How To Install TikTok App In JioPhone
- News Mumbai: 25 rescued after fire breaks out at Hotel Fortune on Marine Lines
- Movies Prithviraj's Aadujeevitham: Here's Everything You Need To Know About The Next Schedule!
- Lifestyle Did You Know That Talking To Yourself Can Reduce Stress? The Benefits Of Positive Self-talk
- Sports Dravid says non-contracted and U-19 players have received mental health lessons in lockdown
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Ever since the Coronavirus outbreak, businesses across the world have been affected. The Indian Automotive Industry has also taken a huge hit, and many dealerships are on the verge of closing permanently. To avoid this situation, a lot of manufacturers have come up with a certain set of solutions and ideas.
Kia Motors India has recently announced several measures to support its dealer-partners during the COVID-19 pandemic. These measures will help its dealer-partners to improve cash flow in their business. The company will also support the interest expenses which the dealers have to bear for their stocks, including both physical and transit stock.
Commenting on the measures introduced, Kook-Hyun Shim, Managing Director and CEO, Kia Motors India, said, "Our dealer partners are one of the key pillars of growth for us and form a foundation for Kia to connect with the consumers in the country."
"We are committed to offering our continued support in these testing times and will undertake all necessary steps to help them navigate through the situation together with us. Dealer viability and stability is at the core of this program and we hope to spread positivity through it," he added.
Additionally, the company also announced warranty payments that are credited to dealers would be given priority clearance, and would be credited within 15 days of the lockdown ceasing to exist.
Customers too can buy their favorite Kia car online. This provision has been made so that there is limited contact between people for their safety. The company has also issued a detailed guideline to its dealerships to prepare them to operate post the lockdown. The dealerships will also be supported with 50,000 face masks.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the company has suspended its operation at all its offices and dealerships. Kia Motors also announced an extension in the warranty and free service period by two months.
In addition to extending support to its dealer-partner network and its customer base, Kia has also extended support to the State Government of Andhra Pradesh. The company has donated Rs 2 crore to the Chief Minister's Relief Fund, and has also donated 1 lakh face masks.
Thoughts About Kia's Measures On Supporting The Dealers
Kia Motors is doing all it can to ensure it takes care of its dealer-partners, its customers, and the local communities around its Andhra Pradesh based facilities. The ongoing pandemic and subsequent lock down has seen many auto manufacturers step up to help the government fight the war against Coronavirus, and step up to take care of their own. Kudos to Kia Motors.