- 16 min ago Skoda Rapid CNG Variant Coming To India: Zac Hollis Confirms 4 Product Launches In Next 12 Months
- 48 min ago Audi Celebrated Women’s Day With The #DriveTheChange Initiative: Read More To Find Out!
- 1 hr ago Kabira Electric Motorcycles Sold Out In Just 4 Days: Both KM3000 & KM4000 Receive Overwhelming Response
- 1 hr ago TVS To Provide Free COVID-19 Vaccination To All Employees & Their Immediate Family Members
- Finance SBI vs Canara vs Kotak vs Yes Bank: Check Current Interest Rates On FD Here
- News XLRI sets up centre for Gender Equality, Inclusive Leadership at Delhi-NCR campus
- Movies Beyhadh 2 Actor Paras Madaan Gets Engaged To Soumita Das PICS
- Sports Online gaming market projected to reach 440 million gamers by 2022: Tarun Gupta, founder Ultimate Battle
- Technology Redmi Note 10 Pro Max First Sale On March 18: Should You Buy?
- Lifestyle Saina Trailer Launch: Parineeti Chopra Exudes Confidence And Boss Lady Vibes In Her White Pantsuit
- Education CEED Result 2021: IIT Bombay To Release CEED Result At ceed.iitb.ac.in
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Ever since the Coronavirus outbreak, businesses across the world have been affected. The Indian Automotive Industry has also taken a huge hit, and many dealerships are on the verge of closing permanently. To avoid this situation, a lot of manufacturers have come up with a certain set of solutions and ideas.
Kia Motors India has recently announced several measures to support its dealer-partners during the COVID-19 pandemic. These measures will help its dealer-partners to improve cash flow in their business. The company will also support the interest expenses which the dealers have to bear for their stocks, including both physical and transit stock.
Commenting on the measures introduced, Kook-Hyun Shim, Managing Director and CEO, Kia Motors India, said, "Our dealer partners are one of the key pillars of growth for us and form a foundation for Kia to connect with the consumers in the country."
"We are committed to offering our continued support in these testing times and will undertake all necessary steps to help them navigate through the situation together with us. Dealer viability and stability is at the core of this program and we hope to spread positivity through it," he added.
Additionally, the company also announced warranty payments that are credited to dealers would be given priority clearance, and would be credited within 15 days of the lockdown ceasing to exist.
Customers too can buy their favorite Kia car online. This provision has been made so that there is limited contact between people for their safety. The company has also issued a detailed guideline to its dealerships to prepare them to operate post the lockdown. The dealerships will also be supported with 50,000 face masks.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the company has suspended its operation at all its offices and dealerships. Kia Motors also announced an extension in the warranty and free service period by two months.
In addition to extending support to its dealer-partner network and its customer base, Kia has also extended support to the State Government of Andhra Pradesh. The company has donated Rs 2 crore to the Chief Minister's Relief Fund, and has also donated 1 lakh face masks.
Thoughts About Kia's Measures On Supporting The Dealers
Kia Motors is doing all it can to ensure it takes care of its dealer-partners, its customers, and the local communities around its Andhra Pradesh based facilities. The ongoing pandemic and subsequent lock down has seen many auto manufacturers step up to help the government fight the war against Coronavirus, and step up to take care of their own. Kudos to Kia Motors.