- 14 hrs ago Suzuki Access 125 & Burgman Street BS6 Scooters Prices Hiked: Here Is The New Price List
- 14 hrs ago 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE 450 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 88.80 Lakh
- 16 hrs ago BMW Motorrad Dealerships Reopens: Resumes Retail Operations After Lockdown Eased
- 18 hrs ago Hyundai Creta Sales Beats Maruti Suzuki For The First Time: New Best-Selling Car In May 2020
- News Portable social security number on the cards for migrant workers
- Sports PSL facing economic crisis, some team owners looking to exit: Akhtar
- Movies Chinmayi Sripada Wants Meera Chopra To File A Case Against Jr NTR Fans!
- Finance This Stock Has 22% Upside From Current Levels
- Technology Buying Guide: Best Budget Smartphones Available In India In June 2020
- Lifestyle Are There Any Harmful Effects Of Staying Indoors On Your Skin?
- Travel Post Lockdown Travel List: Hotspots In Spain
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Kia Motors is ready to unveil its next product for the Indian market, the Kia Carnival. We can now say that the MPV will arrive with six-seat, seven-seat, eight-seat, and nine-seat configurations. The Carnival is expected to be launched at the Delhi Auto Expo 2020.
The Kia Carnival is already available in international markets with seven-seat, eight-seat, and eleven-seat configurations. The company plans to launch multiple variants in multiple configurations with the idea of completely domination the segment.
While there is no evidence of, we speculate that the company might offer a configurator as well, allowing for buyers to fully customize their vehicles before purchasing them.
The all-new Kia Carnival is expected to feature all the connectivity options that arrived with the Seltos. These features include, but are not limited to a large touchscreen infotainment system, 10.1-inch rear-seat entertainment packages, and Kia's UVO Connect features.
The upcoming Kia Carnival MPV will feature two sunroofs, three-zone climate control, an electronically adjustable driver's seat, and of course, the highlight that is the electronically controlled sliding rear doors.
Safety features that one can expect to see on the Carnival MPV are multiple airbags, a seat belt warning system, an over-speeding warning system, cruise control, ISOFIX child seat anchors, ABS with EBD, hill hold assist, parking sensors, a 360 degree camera, and blind spot cameras.
The India-spec Kia Carnival MPV is expected to feature a BS6 compliant, 2.2-litre, four-cylinder, turbo-diesel engine that produces 200bhp of power and 441Nm of torque. The engine will come mated to an automatic transmission, and may or may not arrive with a six-speed manual one.
The Kia Carnival will be manufactured at the company's Anantapur facility at Andhra Pradesh. The nine-seat variant of the MPV will most likely be positioned below the Toyota Innova, the seven-seat and eight-seat variants will be positioned above Toyota's offering.
The top-of the line six-seat models are expected to feature captain seat at the second and third rows, and are expected to be feature rich. The six-seat variant will compete with the Toyota Vellfire and the Mercedes-Benz V-class. We expect the Kia Carnival MPV to be priced starting at roughly Rs 30 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
Thoughts About The Multi-Seat Configurations Being Offered On The Kia Carnival
Wow, Kia is taking this a level higher and offering more seating options. More seating options mean a wider market for the Carnival. Honestly, we cannot wait to see this car in person, and we really cannot wait to test drive the MPV!