- 11 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Celerio BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 4.41 Lakh
- 12 hrs ago New Maruti Suzuki Ignis Facelift India Launch Date Revealed: Here Are All The Details
- 13 hrs ago Hero Electric Flash Scooter Limited Period Discounts: Benefits And Offers Up To Rs 10,500
- 15 hrs ago Tata Is Set To Launch The Facelifted BS6 Nexon On 22 January
- Technology Best Selling Samsung Mobiles On Sale At Flipkart Republic Day Sale And Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020
- News TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu, 17 MLAs taken in police custody
- Sports Premier Badminton League 2020: Satwik & Lakshya Sen shine as Chennai Superstarz win opener
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 113 Synopsis: Time To Elect The Second ‘Elite Member’ In The House
- Lifestyle Did You Know These Side Effects Of Green Tea?
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Finance New Gold Hallmarking Rules: 5 Things To Know
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Kia Motors is ready to unveil its next product for the Indian market, the Kia Carnival. We can now say that the MPV will arrive with six-seat, seven-seat, eight-seat, and nine-seat configurations. The Carnival is expected to be launched at the Delhi Auto Expo 2020.
The Kia Carnival is already available in international markets with seven-seat, eight-seat, and eleven-seat configurations. The company plans to launch multiple variants in multiple configurations with the idea of completely domination the segment.
While there is no evidence of, we speculate that the company might offer a configurator as well, allowing for buyers to fully customize their vehicles before purchasing them.
The all-new Kia Carnival is expected to feature all the connectivity options that arrived with the Seltos. These features include, but are not limited to a large touchscreen infotainment system, 10.1-inch rear-seat entertainment packages, and Kia's UVO Connect features.
The upcoming Kia Carnival MPV will feature two sunroofs, three-zone climate control, an electronically adjustable driver's seat, and of course, the highlight that is the electronically controlled sliding rear doors.
Safety features that one can expect to see on the Carnival MPV are multiple airbags, a seat belt warning system, an over-speeding warning system, cruise control, ISOFIX child seat anchors, ABS with EBD, hill hold assist, parking sensors, a 360 degree camera, and blind spot cameras.
The India-spec Kia Carnival MPV is expected to feature a BS6 compliant, 2.2-litre, four-cylinder, turbo-diesel engine that produces 200bhp of power and 441Nm of torque. The engine will come mated to an automatic transmission, and may or may not arrive with a six-speed manual one.
The Kia Carnival will be manufactured at the company's Anantapur facility at Andhra Pradesh. The nine-seat variant of the MPV will most likely be positioned below the Toyota Innova, the seven-seat and eight-seat variants will be positioned above Toyota's offering.
The top-of the line six-seat models are expected to feature captain seat at the second and third rows, and are expected to be feature rich. The six-seat variant will compete with the Toyota Vellfire and the Mercedes-Benz V-class. We expect the Kia Carnival MPV to be priced starting at roughly Rs 30 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
Thoughts About The Multi-Seat Configurations Being Offered On The Kia Carnival
Wow, Kia is taking this a level higher and offering more seating options. More seating options mean a wider market for the Carnival. Honestly, we cannot wait to see this car in person, and we really cannot wait to test drive the MPV!