- 1 hr ago Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Prices Hiked Yet Again: Here Is The New Price List
- 3 hrs ago MG Hector Plus SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 13.48 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago Audi Releases Second Teaser For RS7 Sportback Ahead Of 16 July Launch
- 5 hrs ago Mahindra Mojo BS6 Model Launching Soon: Brand Releases Teaser Via Social Media
- Technology Tecno Launches Spark 5 Pro With HD + Dot-In Display: Should You Buy?
- News Woman constable transferred hours after arresting son of Gujarat minister
- Lifestyle Blepharitis: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Movies Yaara Trailer: Vidyut Jammwal, Amit Sadh, Shruti Haasan's Crime Drama Is An Ode To Friendship
- Sports "I always looked up to Sardar Singh, his discipline was infectious," says India Colts midfielder Vishal Antil
- Finance Google Announces $10 Billion For Digitalising India
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
The Kia Carnival sales cross 3,000 units milestone within three months of its India launch. The premium-luxury MPV from Kia was launched at the 2020 AutoExpo with prices starting at Rs 24.95 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Kia Motors introduced the Carnival MPV in India as their second product after the Seltos SUV. The Carnival MPV received an overwhelming response at the time of launch, because of its premium and feature-rich cabin.
The company has sold 3,000 units of the MPV since its launch on February in India. Out of the 3,000 units, 1,117 units of the Carnival were sold in the month of March. The Carnival MPV has achieved this milestone while the country is facing a massive slowdown with Automotive sales.
Kia Motors offers the Carnival in three variants, with prices starting at Rs 24.95 lakh for the base ‘Premium' trim, while the top-spec ‘Limousine' variant retails at Rs 33.95 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (India).
The Carnival MPV is offered with best-in-class four-row seating for nine occupants. The MPV is also offered in seven and eight seating configurations. The top-spec Limousine variant features a fully adjustable seat with thigh support offering maximum comfort.
The premium MPV comes equipped with a host of features, and has massive proportions. The MPV spans over five-metres long, and has a spacious cabin with loads of headroom, and legroom for the passengers in all the rows.
It also features electric sliding rear doors, power-folding ORVMs, LED projector headlamps, LED tail lamps, a power-operated tailgate, and more. It also features Kia's signature tiger-nose radiator grille and 18-inch alloy wheels on the top-spec trims.
On the inside the cabin, the luxury-MPV features a 10-way power-adjustable driver's seat with ventilation function, dual sunroof, three-zone climate control, wireless charging, Kia's UVO connected-car tech, and a smart air purifier adding to the cabin's premium and airy feel.
The Kia Carnival is powered by a 2.2-litre four-cylinder turbo-diesel engine producing 197bhp, and 440Nm of peak torque. The engine comes mated to an eight-speed automatic torque-converter gearbox as standard.
The Carnival MPV is imported into India via the (CKD) Completely Knocked Down route and assembled at the company's manufacturing plant in Andhra Pradesh. The Carnival has no direct rival in the Indian market. However, it serves a premium alternative to the Toyota Innova Crysta.
Thoughts About The Kia Carnival Sales Crossing 3,000 Units In Three Months Of Launch
Kia Motors launched the Carnival MPV as their second product in India. The growing demand for SUVs and MPVs have favoured the Kia Carnival premium-luxury MPV to achieve this new milestone. However, the MPV is packed with features and luxury offering a premium quality product in the segment. The dual sunroof and seating for nine are some of the Carnival's best-in-class features.