- 4 hrs ago New Tata Safari Unveiled Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- 12 hrs ago KTM Adventure Trails Riding Programme Launched In 10 Cities: Here Are All Details
- 1 day ago 2021 Benelli TRK 502 Spotted Arriving At Dealerships In India: Launching Soon?
- 1 day ago Nissan Magnite Deliveries Cross Over 720 Units Across India: Announced Serice Campaign
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 January 26 Highlights: Aly And Abhinav Have An Argument During Task; Rakhi-Rubina Lock Horns
- Sports Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy: Tamil Nadu ride of Aparajith, Shahrukh Khan blitzkrieg
- News Republic Day like no other: Here's how the events unfolded
- Technology FAU-G Goes Official In India: Here Are The Details
- Lifestyle Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Pregnancy Glow Is Unmissable, As She Performs Yoga Flaunting Her Baby Bump
- Finance 5 Stock Picks Ahead Of The Budget From HDFC Securities
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In January 2021
- Education MHT CET 2020 Round II Seat Allotment Result for B. Tech, B. Pharma To Be Out Today
The Kia Carnival sales cross 3,000 units milestone within three months of its India launch. The premium-luxury MPV from Kia was launched at the 2020 AutoExpo with prices starting at Rs 24.95 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Kia Motors introduced the Carnival MPV in India as their second product after the Seltos SUV. The Carnival MPV received an overwhelming response at the time of launch, because of its premium and feature-rich cabin.
The company has sold 3,000 units of the MPV since its launch on February in India. Out of the 3,000 units, 1,117 units of the Carnival were sold in the month of March. The Carnival MPV has achieved this milestone while the country is facing a massive slowdown with Automotive sales.
Kia Motors offers the Carnival in three variants, with prices starting at Rs 24.95 lakh for the base ‘Premium' trim, while the top-spec ‘Limousine' variant retails at Rs 33.95 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (India).
The Carnival MPV is offered with best-in-class four-row seating for nine occupants. The MPV is also offered in seven and eight seating configurations. The top-spec Limousine variant features a fully adjustable seat with thigh support offering maximum comfort.
The premium MPV comes equipped with a host of features, and has massive proportions. The MPV spans over five-metres long, and has a spacious cabin with loads of headroom, and legroom for the passengers in all the rows.
It also features electric sliding rear doors, power-folding ORVMs, LED projector headlamps, LED tail lamps, a power-operated tailgate, and more. It also features Kia's signature tiger-nose radiator grille and 18-inch alloy wheels on the top-spec trims.
On the inside the cabin, the luxury-MPV features a 10-way power-adjustable driver's seat with ventilation function, dual sunroof, three-zone climate control, wireless charging, Kia's UVO connected-car tech, and a smart air purifier adding to the cabin's premium and airy feel.
The Kia Carnival is powered by a 2.2-litre four-cylinder turbo-diesel engine producing 197bhp, and 440Nm of peak torque. The engine comes mated to an eight-speed automatic torque-converter gearbox as standard.
The Carnival MPV is imported into India via the (CKD) Completely Knocked Down route and assembled at the company's manufacturing plant in Andhra Pradesh. The Carnival has no direct rival in the Indian market. However, it serves a premium alternative to the Toyota Innova Crysta.
Thoughts About The Kia Carnival Sales Crossing 3,000 Units In Three Months Of Launch
Kia Motors launched the Carnival MPV as their second product in India. The growing demand for SUVs and MPVs have favoured the Kia Carnival premium-luxury MPV to achieve this new milestone. However, the MPV is packed with features and luxury offering a premium quality product in the segment. The dual sunroof and seating for nine are some of the Carnival's best-in-class features.