- 13 hrs ago Ather Energy To Enter Delhi Market Soon: The 450X To Be Priced Rs 15,000 Lower
- 17 hrs ago Independence Day: India’s Five Most Iconic Cars Which Changed The Landscape Of The Auto Industry
- 17 hrs ago Kia Sonet Spotted For The First Time Post It's World Premiere: Pics & Details
- 18 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol-Powered SUV Spotted Testing Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- News Did Air India Express flight touch down beyond safe zone?
- Lifestyle 8 Quick Hacks For Foundation That Is Too Dark For You
- Technology Indian Twitter Counterpart Koo App Available On Google Play, App Store: How To Use
- Movies Sarkaaru Vaari Paata Motion Poster To Be Unveiled By Mahesh Babu And Team Today At 9.09 AM!
- Sports Champions League: Barcelona 3-1 Napoli 4-2 agg: Messi shines as Blaugrana set up Bayern clash
- Finance Mukesh Ambani Is Now The World's 4th Richest; Amasses $22 Billion This Year
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Kia Carnival MPV launched at Auto Expo 2020. Kia Motors has introduced its second product in the Indian market, in the form of a premium MPV/minivan, the Carnival. The new Kia Carnival is offered with a starting price of Rs 24.95 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The Kia Carnival is a premium MPV offering and is available in three seating configurations: seven, eight and nine seaters. The Carnival MPV is also offered in a range of three trims including Premium, Prestige & Limousine. The top-spec Limousine variant is offered with a price tag of Rs 33.95 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The Carnival MPV comes with a host of new features, including a modern and upmarket design and has massive proportions. With a length of over 5-metres, it translates to plenty of space inside, with loads of headroom and legroom for the passengers in the second, third or even fourth-row of seats.
The Kia Carnival comes with electrically sliding rear doors, offering ease of ingress and egress. Other features on the Carnival MPV include LED lighting all around, including the headlamps, DRLs, fog lamps and taillights.
It also comes with a large infotainment system with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and Kia's proprietary UVO Connect app. The premium MPV also comes with two electric sunroofs, dual-zone climate control, 10.1-inch entertainment screens for the passengers in the second row and a host of others.
The new Kia Carnival MPV is powered by a BS6-compliant 2.2-litre diesel engine. It produces 197bhp and 440nm of peak torque and is mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission unit, sending power to the front wheels.
The Carnival MPV is imported into India via the CKD (Completely Knocked Down) route and assembled at the company's facility in Andhra Pradesh. Bookings for the Kia Carnival has already begun, with customer deliveries said to start by this month-end.
Thoughts On The Kia Carnival Launch At The Auto Expo 2020
The Kia Carnival MPV is the second product from the Korean brand in the Indian market. The company hopes to establish itself as a premium brand in the Indian market, with the introduction of the MPV in the country. Although the Carnival has no direct rivals, it does go up against the likes of the Toyota Innova Crysta.