- 18 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are Some Of The Highlights From The Auto Industry Last Week
- 19 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: BMW F 900 R, F 900 XR, Versys 1000, BattRE Scooters Launched & More
- 1 day ago Triumph Scrambler 1200 Bond Edition Revealed: Limited To 250 Units Worldwide
- 1 day ago Royal Enfield Hunter Spotted Testing Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- Technology Moto G8 Power Lite Vs Other Budget Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000
- Movies Vijay Sethupathi-Nayanthara-Samantha's Kaathuvaakula Rendu Kaadhal To Start Rolling In August?
- News As domestic flight ops resume, States issue SOPs for flyers
- Sports Georgian tennis star Basilashvili charged with assaulting ex-wife
- Lifestyle What Are Mood Disorders? Its Types, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance Markets Next Week: Watch For These Factors
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Fresh details about the soon-to-be unveiled Kia Carnival have just about surfaced. According to Autocar India, information about engine options and pricing, and other details about the MPV are doing the rounds of the internet.
The all new Kia Carnival is expected to feature the company's signature Tiger Nose grille, 18-inch machined alloy wheels, a rear spoiler, LED headlights, tail lights, and fog lights, skid plates at the front and the rear, and a floating type roof design.
The MPV will feature six airbags, traction control, electronic stability control, hill-start assist, a tyre pressure monitoring system, a rear parking camera, front and rear parking sensors, an automatic defogger, and an electronic parking brake.
The all-new Kia Carnival will be heavily creature comfort friendly, and will arrive with a powered tailgate, keyless entry, wireless charging for smart phones, an electronically adjustable and ventilated driver's seat, cruise control, an adjustable steering wheel, three-zone climate control, leather upholstery, and a dual-pane powered sunroof.
The Carnival will also feature the company's UVO Connect connectivity suite. Kia's MPV will feature an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system that is Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible, an e-SIM to support internet connectivity features, and a Harman Kardon sound system.
Reports also reveal that the Kia Carnival will feature a boot space of 540 litres with all three rows in the upward position. Boot space can be increased to 1,624 litres with the third row down, and a massive 2,759 litres with the second row folded away as well.
The Kia Carnival is expected to arrive with a 2.2-litre, four-cylinder, turbo diesel engine that will produce 200bhp of power and 440Nm of torque. The engine will be BS6 compliant and will feature an eight-speed automatic transmission unit.
With all the features and technology Kia is offering with the Carnival, it appears that the MPV will outgun its closest competitor, the Toyota Innova Crysta by miles.
Expectations are that the Carnival will be offered in six-seat, seven-seat, and eight-seat configurations, and will be priced close to the Rs 30 lakh mark (ex-showroom, India).
Thoughts About The Details That Have Surfaced For The Kia Carnival
We're not surprised at all. Kia delivered solid bang for the buck with the Seltos and will continue to do so with all its offerings for the Indian market. Toyota has enjoyed a fantastic run with the Innova, but the Carnival is ready to be crowned the new king of the segment.