- 46 min ago Turtle Wax Opens Three Premium Car Care Detailing Studios Across India
- 46 min ago Triumph Trident 660 Pre-Bookings Begin In Indian Market: Launch Expected Soon
- 1 hr ago The Valley Run 2020 Schedule Announced: Time To Burn Some Rubber
- 1 hr ago Best-Selling Bikes & Scooters In India For October 2020: Here Are The Top-Sellers Last Month!
- Technology Moto G 5G, Moto G9 Power India Launch Soon: What To Expect?
- Movies Twinkle Khanna Comes Out In Defense Of People Who Publicize Charitable Acts On Social Media
- Finance 3 Reasons The Nifty Hit A Record 13,000 Points
- Sports India tour of Australia: Michael Clarke says Japrit Bumrah needs to be aggressive to Aussie batsmen
- News Reinforced, markings of Karachi, Pak hand all over in tunnel used by JeM terrorists
- Lifestyle Karishma Tanna In Ethnic Suit And Crop Top-Skirt, Which Printed Ensemble Of Hers Did You Like More?
- Education KCET Counselling 2020 First Round Seat Allotment Schedule Released
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
An all-new Kia Carnival is set to make its global debut soon. According to daum.net, the new version of the Carnival MPV will offer more features than the current-generation models and will be available with a four-seat configuration as well.
This means that the cab will offer more space than ever before, and expectations are that the seats will be extremely comfortable and will be loaded with features as well. A similar set up can be seen in the Mercedes Maybach S-Class.
Buyers seeking similar levels of comfort have to spend big money on premium luxury sedans or SUVs, or customise a vehicle (usually MPVs or SUVs) to a luxurious four-seater in the aftermarket space.
While there are examples of cars like the Toyota Innova being fitted with sofa-like recliner chairs, only a few owners choose to have this done, because of a string of reasons from cost of conversion, concerns regarding fitment, and availability of workmanship.
By offering a four-seat configuration with the Carnival, Kia has increased its target audience and will also cater for chauffeur-driven folk who want supreme levels of seat comfort but don't want to spend a fortune or go through the aftermarket route to achieve it.
Expectations are that the new Kia Carnival will feature major changes to the exterior and interior spaces. The cabin will feature an all-new dashboard with a massive panel housing the digital instrument cluster and infotainment system. The new Carnival is also likely to feature paddle shifters in the top-spec versions.
The new, next-generation Kia Carnival is expected to be launched in India only during 2020. It is too early to speculate if there will be any changes to the current .2-litre diesel engine that produces 200 brake horsepower, and comes mated to an eight-speed automatic.
Current-generation Kia Carnival models are available in seven-seat, eight-seat, and nine-seat configurations, and are priced between Rs 24.95 lakh and Rs 33.95 lakh, ex-showroom, India.
Thoughts About The All-New Kia Carnival
We expect all manufactures to start unveiling and eventually launching facelift and new-generation models of their vehicles soon. These unveils and launches would have happened anyway, but modes of delivery have changed to fully-digital, at least for now.