- 1 hr ago Renault Duster Turbo-Petrol Variant To Launch Soon In India: Here Are All Details
- 3 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Employee Tests Positive For COVID-19 At Manesar Plant After Restart Of Operations
- 4 hrs ago Tata Gravitas Has Been Spotted Testing Ahead Of Its India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 1 day ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are Some Of The Highlights From The Auto Industry Last Week
- Movies Karan Johar Turns 48: Kareena Kapoor, Sonam Kapoor, Ananya Panday And Others Share Birthday Wishes
- News 20% beds in private hospitals for COVID-19 Patients: Kejriwal
- Technology JioMart Expands To 200 Cities Across India Amidst COVID-19 Pandemic
- Sports Balbir Singh Sr passes away: Virat Kohli, Abhinav Bindra, Amit Shah condole
- Lifestyle Eid-ul-Fitr 2020: Sonakshi Sinha, Mahira Khan, And Other Divas Who Have Red Ethnic Outfits For Us
- Finance Why Zee Entertainment Shares Could Fall On Tuesday?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
An all-new Kia Carnival is set to make its global debut soon. According to daum.net, the new version of the Carnival MPV will offer more features than the current-generation models and will be available with a four-seat configuration as well.
This means that the cab will offer more space than ever before, and expectations are that the seats will be extremely comfortable and will be loaded with features as well. A similar set up can be seen in the Mercedes Maybach S-Class.
Buyers seeking similar levels of comfort have to spend big money on premium luxury sedans or SUVs, or customise a vehicle (usually MPVs or SUVs) to a luxurious four-seater in the aftermarket space.
While there are examples of cars like the Toyota Innova being fitted with sofa-like recliner chairs, only a few owners choose to have this done, because of a string of reasons from cost of conversion, concerns regarding fitment, and availability of workmanship.
By offering a four-seat configuration with the Carnival, Kia has increased its target audience and will also cater for chauffeur-driven folk who want supreme levels of seat comfort but don't want to spend a fortune or go through the aftermarket route to achieve it.
Expectations are that the new Kia Carnival will feature major changes to the exterior and interior spaces. The cabin will feature an all-new dashboard with a massive panel housing the digital instrument cluster and infotainment system. The new Carnival is also likely to feature paddle shifters in the top-spec versions.
The new, next-generation Kia Carnival is expected to be launched in India only during 2020. It is too early to speculate if there will be any changes to the current .2-litre diesel engine that produces 200 brake horsepower, and comes mated to an eight-speed automatic.
Current-generation Kia Carnival models are available in seven-seat, eight-seat, and nine-seat configurations, and are priced between Rs 24.95 lakh and Rs 33.95 lakh, ex-showroom, India.
Thoughts About The All-New Kia Carnival
We expect all manufactures to start unveiling and eventually launching facelift and new-generation models of their vehicles soon. These unveils and launches would have happened anyway, but modes of delivery have changed to fully-digital, at least for now.