- 7 hrs ago Excess Fuel Filled At Petrol Pumps: Most Times It’s Because Of The Vehicle
- 8 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India In June 2020: Maruti Alto Regains Top Slot As Seltos Closes In On Creta
- 9 hrs ago Bajaj Auto Sales Figures For June 2020: Brand Registers 31 Percent Decline In Demand
- 10 hrs ago Nissan Ariya Electric Vehicle To Be Globally Unveiled On 15 July
- Technology Flipkart Discounts On High-Performance Laptops To Buy In India
- Movies Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi Clarifies She Was Not Saying Goodbye To Mumbai With Her Post
- Sports Sheffield United 3-1 Tottenham: Berge and Mousset sink Spurs amid VAR controversy
- News Delhi plasma bank: Ten people donate plasma on Day 1; three recipients
- Finance IDBI Bank Enters Rs. 50000 Cr Market-Cap Club;Ranks Ahead Of PNB, IndusInd Bank
- Lifestyle 10 Tips To Keep Your Vagina Healthy
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Indian based tyre manufacturer, JK Tyre is all set to produce hand sanitisers under a new brand in the country called Total Control Hand Sanitizers. It will be produced by the company at its facility in Rajasthan.
The hand sanitizer has been developed at the company's global tech centre, and is according to the guidelines issued by the World Health Organisation. The company has acquired all the necessary approvals and licenses for the production of sanitisers within a record period of eight days.
Raghupati Singhania, Chairman & Managing Director, JK Tyre & Industries Ltd said, "The JK Tyre Total Control Hand Sanitizer is our latest contribution towards ongoing relief measures of the government in countering the pandemic. This sanitiser has been developed and produced strictly in accordance with the standards. We will continue with our efforts to fight this pandemic."
The company has also announced that the hand sanitizers will be primarily distributed in local communities across the country. It will also make the sanitiser available to JK Tyre's entire Eco-system, such as its dealer network and channel partners to ensure right hygiene.
Apart from manufacturing and distribution of hand sanitizers, the company has also announced that they will be helping over 10,000 daily wage workers and migrants by providing food supplies across various regions in the country.
The company had also organised multiple medical health camps across 25 villages in the country. Further, to ensure a safe and hygiene environment around its manufacturing facilities, the brand has carried out checkups in surrounding residential localities.
It has also employed a Corona task force that undertakes measures for supporting the needs, health and well-being of colleagues, partners, and their families. JK Tyre had also supplied food, sanitizers and drinking water to over 20,000 people along with police officials and health care workers during these unprecedented times.
Thoughts About JK Tyre Manufacturing Hand Sanitizer To Help Fight COVID-19 Pandemic
JK Tyre has managed to carry out tests and got approval to produce sanitizers in such a short time. The company has managed to add an entirely new product in record time to help fill the increase in demand for hand sanitizers across the world due to the on-going Covid-19 pandemic.