- 1 hr ago Maruti Suzuki WagonR CNG Production Crosses 3 Lakh Unit Mark: New Milestone Achieved
- 2 hrs ago MG ZS EV To Launch In 10 New Cities Soon: Teaser Video & Details
- 3 hrs ago Ather 450X Collector’s Edition E-Scooter Unveiled: A Special-Edition 450X For The Enthusiasts!
- 4 hrs ago Suzuki Motorcycles To Launch A New Product In India: Could It Be Connected Technology?
- Technology Paytm Mall Offers On Best Selling Laptops
- Movies Executive Producer Kshitij Ravi Prasad To Be Arrested By Narcotics Control Bureau In Drugs Case
- News With QUAD pitch in, India-Japan to tie up for 5G technologies
- Sports Sorry Chennai Super Kings fans! Suresh Raina is not coming back, clarifies CSK CEO
- Finance 5 Factors That Could Keep Market Volatile Next Week
- Lifestyle Padmini Ekadashi 2020: Date, Muhurta, Rituals, Katha And Significance Of This Festival
- Education AP ICET Results 2020 Declared, Check At sche.ap.gov.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, India is currently facing a nationwide lockdown and because of that, businesses across the nation have been affected badly. To resume business, the Government has come up with some guidelines which the companies have to follow strictly.
JK Tyre and Industries Ltd, have announced that they have partially resumed operations after adhering to the guidelines issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India, and permissions granted by the respective State Governments and local authorities.
Commenting on the occasion, Raghupati Singhania, Chairman and MD, JK Tyre and Industries Ltd., stated, "As a nation, we are passing through a challenging phase, yet it is imperative that we take small, but significant steps in our endeavour to achieve the right balance again."
"While we recommence our manufacturing operations, we are placing the safety and well-being of our employees and communities, which are the prime importance of our resumption plan. We have worked out a thorough and stringent roadmap that is not only aligned with the protocols of the authorities, but goes a step further in ensuring access to a safe workplace."
"We are optimistic that the economy and business ecosystem will gradually proceed towards recovery in the coming months."
JK Tyre has commenced business in an orderly manner at its manufacturing facilities in Chennai (Tamil Nadu), Kankroli (Rajasthan) and Laksar (through Cavendish industries Ltd.- subsidiary company, in Uttarakhand). Moreover, it has also resumed operations at its global Research and Development hub, Mysore, Karnataka. However, the remaining manufacturing plants of the company in India and Mexico are in preparatory mode and will resume operations in some time.
The staff who will be working at the operating plants will follow the rules and regulations of sanitising and social distancing. Moreover, the company has asked only the essential staff members to report back to work at the facilities. The remaining employees across the corporate office, sales offices and other plants will continue to work from home until further notice.
Also, for the safety and wellbeing of its employees at the utmost, JK Tyre has prepared a detailed ‘SOP Manual' that has been shared with the employees and supply chain partners, well before the commencement of operations.
Thoughts About JK Tyre Resuming Operations
JK Tyre will be resuming its operations following the guidelines given by the Government. Since the businesses have been suspended they are undergoing a lot of financial crises. It's really good news that the Government has put down new rules and regulations for the companies to restart operations.