- 15 min ago Ducati Streetfighter V4 Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Set To Arrive In The Coming Weeks
- 1 hr ago Ola To Provide Oxygen Concentrators For Free: Partners With GiveIndia
- 3 hrs ago Mahindra XUV900 Will Be The First Coupe SUV From The Brand: Here Are All Details
- 15 hrs ago Amara Raja Batteries Restarts Production After 10 Days: Amaron Is Back In Business
- Movies Amruta Khanvilkar On 3 Years Of Raazi: Watching Alia Bhatt Perform As Sehmat Was An Absolute Treat
- Education AEEE Result 2021 Declared For Phase 1, Check Results At amrita.edu
- Sports We benefited from video analysis during successful tours of Europe and Argentina: Rohidas
- Technology Is Amazon Delivering Products During Lockdown In India? Can You Place Regular Orders?
- News Maharashtra CM Uddhav Thackeray has become family doctor: Shiv Sena's 'Saamana'
- Finance Top 10 Banks Giving Higher Returns On 5-Year Tax Saving Fixed Deposits
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi Sparkles In A Sequin Multicolour Pantsuit And Looks Oh-So-Sizzling In Her Latest Instagram Post
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
LEGO recently unveiled the Jeep Wrangler Rubicon as the latest addition to their LEGO Technic collection. The new Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Lego Technic is also the first-ever LEGO model of a Jeep SUV.
The new Jeep Wrangler Rubicon LEGO Technic model will be available for everyone aged 9 and above, starting from the 1st of January, 2021. The scale toy model will be offered with a price tag of $49.99 (approximately Rs 3,700; as per current exchange rates).
The LEGO Technic model will replicate all the details of the actual Jeep Wrangler Rubicon SUV. The scale toy model is said to be made up of a total of 665 pieces and will come with a fully-operated front steering system and axle-articulation suspension.
Other details on the LEGO Technic model also include a foldable rear seat, opening and closing of doors, full-size spare wheel, a winch and all the classic Jeep branding around the scale model.
The Jeep Wrangler Rubicon LEGO Technic model is said to be 12cm in height, 24cm long and 13cm width. It will be offered exclusively in a yellow and black colour scheme.
Lars Thygesen, Designer, LEGO Technic, stated,
"The Jeep Wrangler is an icon in the off-road world. The Rubicon has a lot of the iconic details loved by 4x4 fans the world over, so it was important to me to pack as many of the authentic, powerful features of the real vehicle into the LEGO Technic replica. I hope LEGO fans and vehicle lovers enjoy all aspects, including the suspension, winch and open-air design that we developed alongside the talented Jeep design team."
Christian Meunier, Global President of the Jeep Brand stated,
"With an 80-year legacy that reaches around the world, our owners, fans and followers have quite literally grown up with us. Our partnership with the LEGO Group gives our enthusiasts another inclusive opportunity to share the passion they have for the Jeep Wrangler, a global automotive icon that represents fun, freedom and unbridled adventure."
Thoughts On The Jeep Wrangler Rubicon LEGO Technic Model
The LEGO Technic models are excellent collectable items, which offer advanced building toys, using realistic mechanisms. The models are extremely specific and capture every small detail from the actual car it replicates. The Jeep Wrangler Rubicon is the latest of many such car models available in the LEGO Technic collection.