- 8 min ago Hyundai N-Line Coming To India: New i20 N-Line Hatchback Expected To Go On Sale In Mid-2021
- 1 hr ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 3 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.99 Lakh
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi Shows How To Slay Like A Diva In Her INR 1 Lakh Bold Black Slit Gown!
- News Assembly Elections 2021: Bihar govt to guide poll-bound states on conducting polls amid COVID pandemic
- Sports Trapped in Australian Open 'hard quarantine', Bopanna waiting for 'freedom day'
- Movies Master: Theatre Owners Disappointed With Makers Of Vijay Starrer Over The Film’s OTT Release Date
- Finance 5 Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.50%
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 10 5G With Snapdragon 870 SoC Expected To Launch Soon: Price Tipped
- Education JNVST Admit Card 2021 Released For Class 9 Lateral Entry Selection Test
- Travel Experiential Travel: 13-Year-old Sohan Raghuram Writes About His Unique Trip To Goa
LEGO recently unveiled the Jeep Wrangler Rubicon as the latest addition to their LEGO Technic collection. The new Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Lego Technic is also the first-ever LEGO model of a Jeep SUV.
The new Jeep Wrangler Rubicon LEGO Technic model will be available for everyone aged 9 and above, starting from the 1st of January, 2021. The scale toy model will be offered with a price tag of $49.99 (approximately Rs 3,700; as per current exchange rates).
The LEGO Technic model will replicate all the details of the actual Jeep Wrangler Rubicon SUV. The scale toy model is said to be made up of a total of 665 pieces and will come with a fully-operated front steering system and axle-articulation suspension.
Other details on the LEGO Technic model also include a foldable rear seat, opening and closing of doors, full-size spare wheel, a winch and all the classic Jeep branding around the scale model.
The Jeep Wrangler Rubicon LEGO Technic model is said to be 12cm in height, 24cm long and 13cm width. It will be offered exclusively in a yellow and black colour scheme.
Lars Thygesen, Designer, LEGO Technic, stated,
"The Jeep Wrangler is an icon in the off-road world. The Rubicon has a lot of the iconic details loved by 4x4 fans the world over, so it was important to me to pack as many of the authentic, powerful features of the real vehicle into the LEGO Technic replica. I hope LEGO fans and vehicle lovers enjoy all aspects, including the suspension, winch and open-air design that we developed alongside the talented Jeep design team."
Christian Meunier, Global President of the Jeep Brand stated,
"With an 80-year legacy that reaches around the world, our owners, fans and followers have quite literally grown up with us. Our partnership with the LEGO Group gives our enthusiasts another inclusive opportunity to share the passion they have for the Jeep Wrangler, a global automotive icon that represents fun, freedom and unbridled adventure."
Thoughts On The Jeep Wrangler Rubicon LEGO Technic Model
The LEGO Technic models are excellent collectable items, which offer advanced building toys, using realistic mechanisms. The models are extremely specific and capture every small detail from the actual car it replicates. The Jeep Wrangler Rubicon is the latest of many such car models available in the LEGO Technic collection.