- 7 hrs ago Excess Fuel Filled At Petrol Pumps: Most Times It’s Because Of The Vehicle
- 8 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India In June 2020: Maruti Alto Regains Top Slot As Seltos Closes In On Creta
- 8 hrs ago Bajaj Auto Sales Figures For June 2020: Brand Registers 31 Percent Decline In Demand
- 9 hrs ago Nissan Ariya Electric Vehicle To Be Globally Unveiled On 15 July
- Movies Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi Clarifies She Was Not Saying Goodbye To Mumbai With Her Post
- Sports Sheffield United 3-1 Tottenham: Berge and Mousset sink Spurs amid VAR controversy
- News Delhi plasma bank: Ten people donate plasma on Day 1; three recipients
- Finance IDBI Bank Enters Rs. 50000 Cr Market-Cap Club;Ranks Ahead Of PNB, IndusInd Bank
- Technology Vivo S1 Pro Gets Rs. 1,000 Price Cut In India; Checkout New Price Here
- Lifestyle 10 Tips To Keep Your Vagina Healthy
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
The Jeep Wrangler Rubicon deliveries have commenced across the country. The company delivered the first off-road SUV in India to a customer in Bangalore. The Jeep Wrangler Rubicon retails at a starting price of Rs 68.94 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Images from K.H.T Prime and Tauseef See showcase the Wrangler Rubicon being delivered to the customer. The SUV was launched during March 2020 and has been a successful model for the brand with the first batch of SUVs being sold out in the country.
The deliveries of the Wrangler SUV was supposed to start from March right after the launch. However, the deliveries were delayed due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic and the subsequent lockdown announced in the country.
The global-spec Jeep Wrangler Rubicon models are offered in three-door and five-door formats. The company has decided to bring only the five-door model as (CBU) Completely Built Units in the Indian market.
The Jeep Wrangler is already a capable off-road SUV under the brand that can take on any terrain. However, the company decided to take it up a notch with the Wrangler Rubicon. The hard-core version of the standard off-road SUV model features better ground clearance and increased approach, departure and break-over angles. It also comes with a host of additional features over the standard model.
The party piece of the Wrangler lies in its conversion from being a hardtop to a convertible off-road SUV to experience all the sky while off-roading. The roof and the doors can be completely removed with ease and further drop the windshield to make it bare-bones.
The Jeep Wrangler Rubicon is powered by a 2.0-litre, four-cylinder turbocharged petrol engine that produces a maximum power of 268bhp at 5,250rpm and a peak torque of 400Nm at 3,000rpm. The engine comes mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission that sends power to all four wheels through the brand's ‘RockTrac 4×4' all-wheel-drive system.
The SUV also features ‘Trail Rated' badging for the additional indication of Rubicon's off-road prowess. The hardcore off-road SUV features a 4:1 transfer case with a part-time selection, a performance suspension set up, ‘Tru-Lok' electronically locking differentials, and an electronically controlled front sway bar; among others.
The rest of the features have been carried forward from the standard model. This includes an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system that supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, a seven-inch display for the instrument cluster, keyless entry, cruise control, dual-zone climate control, a rear parking camera with park assist, a (TPMS) Tyre Pressure Management System, and multiple airbags; among others.
Thoughts About The Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Delivered To The First Customer In India
The Jeep Wrangler has been a symbol for off-roading capabilities across the world. The Rubicon model takes it even further to offer additional features to take on any terrain. With deliveries beginning across the country, we will be spotting more of these SUVs in the coming days on the tarmac, which is not their natural habitat.