- 9 hrs ago 2021 Force Gurkha Near Production SUV Spied Testing With Accessories: Pics & Details
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- 1 day ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 1 day ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- News Covid-negative certificate must for devotees: Centre issues SOPs for Kumbh Mela
- Sports I used to be petrified of bouncers, says Gill after conquering Australian pacers
- Movies Varun Dhawan Weds Natasha Dalal: Karan Johar And Manish Malhotra Set To Attend The Ceremony!
- Lifestyle Drashti Dhami’s Bold Make-Up Look Highlighted By Dramatic Eyes And Reflected Lips Will Leave You Jaw Drop!
- Technology BSNL Republic Day Offer 2021: Extends Validity Of Rs. 1,999 And Rs. 2,399 Long Term Plans
- Finance Markets To Be Volatile Ahead Of Union Budget And Monthly Expiry
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
Jeep is gearing up to launch a new special edition variant of the Compass SUV. Called the 'Night Eagle', has been teased and will be a limited time special edition model that is expected to launch sometime this year.
According to the company, it will be the first global limited edition of the Compass SUV. The limited edition model has been launched previously with the same nameplate in various international markets including Brazil and the UK.
On that note, the upcoming Jeep Compass Night Eagle is expected to be based on the Longitude variant and feature several cosmetic changes over the standard model to stand apart.
Some of the exterior upgrades could include, a whole host of trims on the outside finished in a glossy black paint scheme. This includes the grille, fog lamp bezels, area surrounding the Jeep's moniker on the front and the 18-inch alloy wheels as well.
There will some changes made to the Jeep Compass Night Eagle's cabin. It is expected to feature an all-black theme with centre console bearing glossy black finish along with the aircon vents.
It could also feature an all-black seat upholstery adding to the all-black interiors. The sound system could be upgraded to a more premium sounding unit along with automatic xenon headlamps, rain-sensing wipers and an electrochromic rear-view mirror; among others.
Adding to the exclusivity of the limited edition model, the company is also expected to provide a couple of new exterior paint scheme. The paint schemes are expected to be some shades of black which matches the theme of the Night Eagle model and are exclusive to it.
Apart from the above-mentioned changes all other equipment from the standard model will continue to feature on the Jeep Compass Night Eagle. This includes an 8.4-inch U-Connect infotainment system, a dual-zone climate control, leather seats, a sunroof and more.
Mechanically it will remain unchanged from the standard model which is offered with two engine options. a 1.4-litre turbo-petrol unit producing 160bhp and 250Nm of torque, and a 2.0-litre diesel unit churning out 173bhp and 350Nm of torque.
Both engines come mated to a standard six-speed manual gearbox, with an optional seven-speed DCT offered with petrol engine and a nine-speed torque converter unit offered with diesel units.
Thoughts About The Jeep Compass Night Eagle Limited Edition Models Teased Ahead Of Launch
The Jeep Compass Night Eagle limited edition model will be launched on a global scale, making it a first-ever event for the brand. The upcoming special edition model will retain its rugged capabilities but will feature a host of new changes that accentuates its aggressive nature cosmetically as well.