- 1 hr ago Top Car News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Four-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- 2 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Two-Wheeler Space From Previous Week
- 16 hrs ago Ather Energy To Enter Delhi Market Soon: The 450X To Be Priced Rs 15,000 Lower
- 19 hrs ago Independence Day: India’s Five Most Iconic Cars Which Changed The Landscape Of The Auto Industry
- News Kerala death toll rises to 27, more than 40 still missing
- Sports NBA Wrap: Warren outshines LeBron's Lakers, Doncic wins Giannis duel
- Lifestyle Happy Birthday Hansika Motwani: 5 Wow-Worthy Fashion Photoshoots Of The Actress That Left Us Stunned
- Technology Dell Mobile Adapter Speakerphone Review: A Good Addition To Your Desk
- Movies Sarkaru Vaari Paata Motion Poster Featuring Mahesh Babu Is Here To Raise Your Anticipation!
- Finance Mukesh Ambani Is Now The World's 4th Richest; Amasses $22 Billion This Year
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
American auto manufacturer Jeep has just launched the Compass Night Eagle Edition in India at a starting price of Rs 20.14 lakh, ex-showroom. The vehicle is meant to take on the Tata Harrier Dark Edition.
The Jeep Compass Night Eagle Edition is based on the models Longitude Plus variant and the brand offers the Night Eagle with both petrol and diesel engine options.
The SUV features a 1.4-litre petrol engine that produces 160bhp and 250Nm of torque, and comes mated to seven-speed DCT transmission. The SUV is also offered with a 2.0-litre diesel engine that produces 170bhp and 350Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a six-speed manual transmission and a nine-speed automatic.
Jeep's Compass Night Eagle Edition features black elements that enhance the overall looks of the SUV. The brand's logo, the chrome grille surround, and the larger 18-inch alloy wheels are all finished in black.
The black theme continues on the inside of the vehicle with the dashboard, the upholstery, and door pads all finished in black. The brand has used Techno Leather for upholstery that appears to be a combination of fabric and leatherette.
Key highlights of the all-new Jeep Compass Night Eagle Edition are a seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system that is Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible, two-zone climate control, cruise control, and a multi-functional steering wheel.
The vehicle also features a push button start-stop function, power windows, power adjustable ORVMs, a rear seat armrest, a USB and auxiliary input, and a cooled glove box.
Safety features include four airbags, ABS with EBD, rear parking sensors, a rear view camera, child safety locks, traction control, an engine immobiliser, electronic roll mitigation, hill start assist, a double crank prevention system, and an anti-theft device.
Unlike the Tata Harrier Dark Edition, the Jeep Compass Night Eagle Edition is offered in a choice of four body colours - Brilliant Black, Execotic Red, Magnesio Grey, and Exocita Red.
The company says that Jeep Compass Night Eagle Edition is limited to just 250 units, and is priced between Rs 20.14 lakh and Rs 23.31 lakh, ex-showroom, India.
Thoughts About The Jeep Compass Night Eagle Edition
We think the Jeep Compass Night Eagle Edition will do really well for the company, considering that most folk who buy SUVs want to customise them from the get go. We also think that the SUV will outperform the Tata Harrier Dark Edition.