- 11 hrs ago 2021 Benelli TRK 502 Spotted Arriving At Dealerships In India: Launching Soon?
- 12 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Deliveries Cross Over 720 Units Across India: Announced Serice Campaign
- 15 hrs ago New Mahindra Scorpio Spotted Testing Again Ahead Of its Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 19 hrs ago New Tata Safari Arrives At Dealer Yard Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details
- News Republic Day 2021: CM Arvind Kejriwal salutes real heroes of the country
- Movies Republic Day 2021: Tejas, Udham Singh Biopic And Other Upcoming Films That Will Raise Your Spirits
- Technology WhatsApp Stickers For Republic Day: How To Send WhatsApp Stickers On Android, iOS
- Sports Sri Lanka vs England Test Series 2021: Full List of Award Winners, Records and Statistics; Joe Root stars
- Finance 5 Stock Picks Ahead Of The Budget From HDFC Securities
- Lifestyle Kareena Kapoor Khan Wins Us With Her Radiant Style In Gym Wear; Much-needed Goals!
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In January 2021
- Education MHT CET 2020 Round II Seat Allotment Result for B. Tech, B. Pharma To Be Out Today
American auto manufacturer Jeep has just launched the Compass Night Eagle Edition in India at a starting price of Rs 20.14 lakh, ex-showroom. The vehicle is meant to take on the Tata Harrier Dark Edition.
The Jeep Compass Night Eagle Edition is based on the models Longitude Plus variant and the brand offers the Night Eagle with both petrol and diesel engine options.
The SUV features a 1.4-litre petrol engine that produces 160bhp and 250Nm of torque, and comes mated to seven-speed DCT transmission. The SUV is also offered with a 2.0-litre diesel engine that produces 170bhp and 350Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a six-speed manual transmission and a nine-speed automatic.
Jeep's Compass Night Eagle Edition features black elements that enhance the overall looks of the SUV. The brand's logo, the chrome grille surround, and the larger 18-inch alloy wheels are all finished in black.
The black theme continues on the inside of the vehicle with the dashboard, the upholstery, and door pads all finished in black. The brand has used Techno Leather for upholstery that appears to be a combination of fabric and leatherette.
Key highlights of the all-new Jeep Compass Night Eagle Edition are a seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system that is Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible, two-zone climate control, cruise control, and a multi-functional steering wheel.
The vehicle also features a push button start-stop function, power windows, power adjustable ORVMs, a rear seat armrest, a USB and auxiliary input, and a cooled glove box.
Safety features include four airbags, ABS with EBD, rear parking sensors, a rear view camera, child safety locks, traction control, an engine immobiliser, electronic roll mitigation, hill start assist, a double crank prevention system, and an anti-theft device.
Unlike the Tata Harrier Dark Edition, the Jeep Compass Night Eagle Edition is offered in a choice of four body colours - Brilliant Black, Execotic Red, Magnesio Grey, and Exocita Red.
The company says that Jeep Compass Night Eagle Edition is limited to just 250 units, and is priced between Rs 20.14 lakh and Rs 23.31 lakh, ex-showroom, India.
Thoughts About The Jeep Compass Night Eagle Edition
We think the Jeep Compass Night Eagle Edition will do really well for the company, considering that most folk who buy SUVs want to customise them from the get go. We also think that the SUV will outperform the Tata Harrier Dark Edition.