- 1 hr ago Toyota Innova Crysta New Vs Old Comparison: A Brief Look At What’s Changed!
- 1 hr ago Nissan Service Hub Introduced Ahead Of Magnite Launch In India: Here Are All Details
- 3 hrs ago MG ZS EV Long Distance Trial Run From Delhi To Agra: Here Are All Details
- 15 hrs ago Datsun Car Discounts For November 2020: GO+, GO & Redi-GO Receive Benefits Up To Rs 51,000
- News Indian economy exhibited stronger than expected rebound: RBI Governor
- Finance Future Retail Hits 5% Lower Circuit After SIAC Rejects Plea
- Technology Microsoft Delays Xbox Series X/S Production To Get All RDNA 2 Features
- Sports Six Pakistan cricketers in New Zealand test positive for Covid 19
- Movies Abhishek Bachchan's Look From Bob Biswas Goes Viral; His Transformation Photos Are Unbelievable!
- Education NIOS Starts Registration For October 2020 Board Exams, Check Fee Details
- Lifestyle Sana Khan’s Beautiful Pictures From Her Mehendi Ceremony In Orange & Pink Suit Will Melt Your Heart
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
Jeep has announced special festive discounts & benefits on its popular Compass SUV in the Indian market. The Jeep Compass SUV in India will be getting diwali discounts up to Rs 1.5 lakh, along with a bunch of other benefits, EMI schemes and other finance offers.
The discounts and benefits offered on the Jeep Compass depend on the variant chosen. Apart from these official discounts, customers might also be able to receive additional benefits at the dealership level as well, during the festive period.
Apart from the discounts, Jeep will also be offering its customers a host of EMI schemes, which they hope will attract more customers during the festive season. These include EMIs starting as low as Rs 22,823.
Customers can also opt for the hybrid EMI option, with installments starting from just Rs 1,111 per lakh/month, which will increase steadily as per the customer's convenience. Customers can also opt for the much lower Rs 899 per lakh/month EMI scheme as well.
Other options also include a 50 per cent off EMI plans, allowing customers to pay just half the amount for three consecutive months. Jeep will also be offering low interest rates and 100 per cent on-road funding for women customers.
The Jeep Compass SUV has been on sale in India since 2017. The premium mid-size SUV offering in the Indian market, however, hasn't received any major update and after 3 years is starting to feel a bit dated. The festive discounts and benefits mentioned above are aimed to improve sales this festive season, attracting more customers towards the SUV.
Jeep is said to be working on bringing on the facelift version of the Compass SUV. The new model has already been spotted testing on multiple occasions in India and is expected to arrive in the market soon.
The Jeep Compass facelift, however, could carry forward the same set of BS6-compliant engines which does duty on the current SUV. This includes a 1.4-litre turbo-petrol and a 2.0-litre diesel engine, offered with both manual and automatic transmission options.
Thoughts On The Jeep Compass Diwali Discounts & Benefits On Offer
The Jeep Compass is an extremely popular SUV not only in India, but also worldwide. However, with little to no updates since its launch, the SUV has started to look a bit dated in the Indian market, especially with the arrival of newer rivals. With the heavy festive discounts, Jeep will be hoping to attract more customers towards the current model, before bringing in the facelift SUV.