- 7 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India For February 2021: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate Sales Charts Yet Again!
- 24 hrs ago BMW M340i xDrive Review (First Drive): The First Locally Assembled 'M' Car
- 1 day ago Renault Kiger Compact-SUV Sales Figures For February 2021: Outsells Nissan Magnite & Ford EcoSport
- 1 day ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- News Mamata asks Hemant Soren to campaign for her in WB polls; JMM to decide on it
- Sports India finish with 10 medals including one gold at Boxam International
- Education UP Police Jail Warder Result 2021 Declared At uppbpb.gov.in
- Movies Mithun Chakraborty All Set To Join BJP During PM Narendra Modi’s Kolkata Rally
- Lifestyle Divyanka Tripathi’s Cool And Stylish Braid Hairstyle Will Spruce Up Your Boring Ponytail
- Technology Reliance Jio And Airtel Set Up 5G Towers In India: Ookla 5G Map
- Finance NPS vs Other Tax Saving Investments: Where A Tax Saver Should Invest?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Jeep has announced special festive discounts & benefits on its popular Compass SUV in the Indian market. The Jeep Compass SUV in India will be getting diwali discounts up to Rs 1.5 lakh, along with a bunch of other benefits, EMI schemes and other finance offers.
The discounts and benefits offered on the Jeep Compass depend on the variant chosen. Apart from these official discounts, customers might also be able to receive additional benefits at the dealership level as well, during the festive period.
Apart from the discounts, Jeep will also be offering its customers a host of EMI schemes, which they hope will attract more customers during the festive season. These include EMIs starting as low as Rs 22,823.
Customers can also opt for the hybrid EMI option, with installments starting from just Rs 1,111 per lakh/month, which will increase steadily as per the customer's convenience. Customers can also opt for the much lower Rs 899 per lakh/month EMI scheme as well.
Other options also include a 50 per cent off EMI plans, allowing customers to pay just half the amount for three consecutive months. Jeep will also be offering low interest rates and 100 per cent on-road funding for women customers.
The Jeep Compass SUV has been on sale in India since 2017. The premium mid-size SUV offering in the Indian market, however, hasn't received any major update and after 3 years is starting to feel a bit dated. The festive discounts and benefits mentioned above are aimed to improve sales this festive season, attracting more customers towards the SUV.
Jeep is said to be working on bringing on the facelift version of the Compass SUV. The new model has already been spotted testing on multiple occasions in India and is expected to arrive in the market soon.
The Jeep Compass facelift, however, could carry forward the same set of BS6-compliant engines which does duty on the current SUV. This includes a 1.4-litre turbo-petrol and a 2.0-litre diesel engine, offered with both manual and automatic transmission options.
Thoughts On The Jeep Compass Diwali Discounts & Benefits On Offer
The Jeep Compass is an extremely popular SUV not only in India, but also worldwide. However, with little to no updates since its launch, the SUV has started to look a bit dated in the Indian market, especially with the arrival of newer rivals. With the heavy festive discounts, Jeep will be hoping to attract more customers towards the current model, before bringing in the facelift SUV.