- 6 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India (May 2021): Hero Splendor & Hero HF Deluxe Take Top Two Spots
- 9 hrs ago Fast & Furious Toyota Supra Auctioned For Rs 4.07 Crore; Becomes Most-Expensive Supra
- 15 hrs ago Yamaha FZ-X Accessories Price List: Order Official Factory-Fitted Parts Online
- 17 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq India Launch: 1.5-litre Variant To Arrive In August — Details
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Poco X3 Pro, Honor 50 Pro, Redmi Note 10 Pro And More
- News Punjab Cong infighting: Amarinder Singh in Delhi for another round of talks with AICC panel
- Movies Beast Second Look Out: Thalapathy Vijay's Deadly Look Is A Perfect Birthday Treat For Fans
- Sports Euro 2020: North Macedonia 0-3 Netherlands: Depay, Wijnaldum on fire as classy Oranje make history in easy win
- Finance These Nifty Stocks Gave The Highest Dividend In FY21
- Education Bihar STET Result 2021 For Urdu, Sanskrit And Science Released At bsebstet2019.in
- Lifestyle Swara Bhasker Flaunts A Pink Chikankari Kurta Set; Perfect For Stay-At-Home Festive Occasions
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Jeep has announced special festive discounts & benefits on its popular Compass SUV in the Indian market. The Jeep Compass SUV in India will be getting diwali discounts up to Rs 1.5 lakh, along with a bunch of other benefits, EMI schemes and other finance offers.
The discounts and benefits offered on the Jeep Compass depend on the variant chosen. Apart from these official discounts, customers might also be able to receive additional benefits at the dealership level as well, during the festive period.
Apart from the discounts, Jeep will also be offering its customers a host of EMI schemes, which they hope will attract more customers during the festive season. These include EMIs starting as low as Rs 22,823.
Customers can also opt for the hybrid EMI option, with installments starting from just Rs 1,111 per lakh/month, which will increase steadily as per the customer's convenience. Customers can also opt for the much lower Rs 899 per lakh/month EMI scheme as well.
Other options also include a 50 per cent off EMI plans, allowing customers to pay just half the amount for three consecutive months. Jeep will also be offering low interest rates and 100 per cent on-road funding for women customers.
The Jeep Compass SUV has been on sale in India since 2017. The premium mid-size SUV offering in the Indian market, however, hasn't received any major update and after 3 years is starting to feel a bit dated. The festive discounts and benefits mentioned above are aimed to improve sales this festive season, attracting more customers towards the SUV.
Jeep is said to be working on bringing on the facelift version of the Compass SUV. The new model has already been spotted testing on multiple occasions in India and is expected to arrive in the market soon.
The Jeep Compass facelift, however, could carry forward the same set of BS6-compliant engines which does duty on the current SUV. This includes a 1.4-litre turbo-petrol and a 2.0-litre diesel engine, offered with both manual and automatic transmission options.
Thoughts On The Jeep Compass Diwali Discounts & Benefits On Offer
The Jeep Compass is an extremely popular SUV not only in India, but also worldwide. However, with little to no updates since its launch, the SUV has started to look a bit dated in the Indian market, especially with the arrival of newer rivals. With the heavy festive discounts, Jeep will be hoping to attract more customers towards the current model, before bringing in the facelift SUV.