- 1 hr ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- 3 hrs ago Dual Front Airbags Mandatory On All Cars From 1 April: Here Are The Details!
- 4 hrs ago 2021 Volkswagen T-Roc To Go On Sale Soon In India: Expected To Get Massive Price Hike
- 19 hrs ago New Audi S5 Sportback Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details!
- Finance Essel Group: GST Officers Arrest Two for Passing Bogus ITC Worth Rs 392 Crore
- Sports India vs England, 4th Test: Wasim Jaffer rubbishes pitch talks, tells English batters to score runs
- Movies Rakhi Sawant On Rubina Dilaik And Abhinav Shukla: They Are Only Close Because Of Me
- News Pakistan PM Imran Khan wins trust vote
- Lifestyle Disha Patani Turns Makeup Artist For Herself For A Brand Shoot And The Result Is Absolutely Amazing!
- Technology Possible Realme 8 Shows Up At Geekbench; Hints SD 720G SoC Instead Of MediaTek Helio G95 SoC
- Education Indian Coast Guard Admit Card 2021 For Navik And Yantrik To Release Soon
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Jeep Compass facelift to be launched in India next year. The company confirmed that the Compass facelift model will lead the brand's expansion in the country.
According to Autocar India, (FCA) Fiat Chrysler Automobiles India confirmed that they are in the process of adding more models to expand its current portfolio in the country. Also, the Compass facelift will lead the upcoming series of new SUV launches in the country.
The company also confirmed that they will be introducing a new three-row full-size SUV, and a compact-SUV to the Indian market. Apart from the aforementioned products, FCA will also launch two of its iconic products in the country.
The Jeep Compass facelift is expected to be launched by early 2021. The upcoming facelift SUV is expected to feature several design changes, including redesigned headlights, bumpers and grille.
However, the biggest change on the upcoming Jeep Compass facelift model would be the all-new interior design. It is expected to feature a new dashboard design with a larger touchscreen infotainment system and connected technology. The current-gen Compass does miss out on some features as compared to its rivals in the segment. But Jeep is expected to address that with the facelifted model and make it feature-loaded.
The upcoming three-row SUV codenamed Jeep D-SUV, will share based on the Compass' platform, with monocoque construction, and is expected to be a capable off-roader as well. The upcoming full-size three-row SUV is expected to be launched in India next year. The monocoque construction of the upcoming SUV should give it an advantage over its ladder-frame chassis rivals the Toyota Fortuner and the Ford Endeavour.
The sub-four-metre SUV codenamed the Jeep 526, will feature a 4WD system that's similar to the one on the Fiat Panda. It will have a more upright stance, and will inherit the Jeep's rugged and off-road DNA. The global unveiling of the Jeep 526 is expected sometime in 2022.
The next-gen Grand Cherokee could be one among the two iconic products that are scheduled to be launched in India next year. The next-gen Grand Cherokee could be based on the same platform as the Alfa Romeo SUVs, which will be bigger and more luxurious than the outgoing model. It will also feature a range of powertrain options, including petrol, diesel and hybrid.
In Addition to this, the company officials also confirmed that Jeep will look to introduce its electric vehicles in the country. These are already being sold in international markets, and can potentially look at bringing them to India shores under the 2,500-units rule for CBUs, depending on the demand.
Thoughts About The Jeep Compass Facelift To Lead Brand Expansion In India
Jeep Compass has been the brand's best-seller in India. It is the company's cheapest offering in the country. However, with the increasing demand for SUV in all segments, the upcoming compact-SUV and the full-size three-row SUV will help the brand strengthen its presence in India.