- 10 hrs ago Top 3 Tata Punch Alternatives
- 20 hrs ago Citroen C3: Few Things You Should Know
- 22 hrs ago Tata Punch Launched: Prices Start From Rs 5.49 Lakh
- 1 day ago New Ducati Multistrada V2 And V2 S Revealed
- Movies Dilpreet Singh Aka Dilpreetvfx Createda Niche For Himself In Media And Entertainment Zone
- News International flights connecting Srinagar directly with rest of world to resume from 23 Oct
- Finance 2 Stocks To Buy As Suggested By Motilal Oswal For Long-term Investors
- Sports Cricket fraternity mourns Bandula Warnapura's demise
- Technology Tagg Verve Plus Review: A Smartwatch For The Health-Conscious
- Education CBSE Term I Date Sheet 2021 Update: CBSE Class 10 And 12 Term I Date Sheet Released On CBSE.Gov.In Site
- Lifestyle Headphones, AirPods And Cancer: Is There A Link?
- Travel International Travel News: US To Ease Travel Curbs For Fully Vaccinated Foreigners From November 8
Jeep is expected to unveil the India-spec Jeep Compass facelift on 7th January, next year. Following the unveil, the company is expected to launch the Compass facelift SUV in the Indian market on the 23rd of January 2021. The new Jeep Compass facelift SUV was showcased at the 2020 Guangzhou International Motor Show earlier this year.
The new Jeep Compass facelift SUV receives a number of subtle yet significant updates over the outgoing model, both to its exterior and interiors. At the front, the new Compass facelift comes with a slightly reworked set of front LED headlamp units with DRLs. The front grille has also been worked on, but still it carries forward the signature seven-vertical slats.
The new Compass facelift SUV also comes with reworked front bumpers with new housing for the fog lamps and a newly designed air intake at the centre. The side and rear profiles almost remain identical. On the inside, is where the new Jeep Compass has most of the significant changes.
The new facelift SUV comes with a larger 10.1-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, a more premium dashboard with soft-touch material all around, climate control, leather-wrapped steering with mounted controls, wireless charging, electric sunroof, digital instrument cluster and many others.
Mechanically, however, the new Jeep Compass facelift will remain unchanged. The 2021 facelift SUV will carry forward the same set of petrol and diesel engine options from the current model. This includes a 1.4-litre turbo-petrol unit producing 163bhp of power and 250Nm of peak torque.
On the other hand, there is also a 2.0-litre diesel unit churning out 173bhp of power and 350Nm of peak torque. Both engines come mated to a standard six-speed manual. The petrol gets an optional seven-speed DCT automatic while the diesel engine is mated to an optional nine-speed automatic transmission.
Thoughts About The India-Spec Jeep Compass Facelift
The Jeep Compass has been on sale in India since 2017 and has been the brand's best-selling model. Once the new facelift is introduced, the SUV will go up against the likes of the upcoming Skoda Vision IN and the Volkswagen T-Roc.