- 41 min ago Ola To Provide Oxygen Concentrators For Free: Partners With GiveIndia
- 2 hrs ago Mahindra XUV900 Will Be The First Coupe SUV From The Brand: Here Are All Details
- 15 hrs ago Amara Raja Batteries Restarts Production After 10 Days: Amaron Is Back In Business
- 15 hrs ago Royal Enfield Sultan 650 Concept Based On Interceptor 650 Revealed By Neev Motorcycles
- News Offer Eid-ul-Fitr prayers at home: Shahi Imam of Delhi’s Jama Masjid urges people
- Movies Salman Khan Says Drugs Angle In Radhe Was Shot Before B-Town Drug Probe; 'I've Always Been Against Drugs'
- Lifestyle COVID-19: Govt Releases List Of 15 Crucial Preventive Practices Against COVID
- Technology Why Is Airtel Not In Favour Of 5Gi Standard?
- Sports Checkmate COVID: Anand and 4 other GMs to play exhibition matches to raise COVID relief fund
- Finance Sun Pharma To Make Eli Lilly's Covid Medicine: Shares Hit 52-Week High
- Education National Technology Day 2021: Why Is National Technology Day Celebrated On May 11th?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Jeep India has announced a set of exciting offers for its entry-level offering in the country, the Compass SUV. The Jeep Compass receives year-end benefits of up to Rs 2.0 lakh depending on the variant of the SUV.
The Jeep Compass is currently available in six trim options: Sport Plus, Longitude, Longitude Plus, Limited Plus, Night Eagle and the hardcore Trailhawk. All varaints of the Compass except for the Trailhawk receives benefits of up to Rs 1.5 lakh.
While the top-spec Jeep Compass Trailhawk gets discounts of up to Rs 2.0 lakh. The discount offers include cash benefits, exchange bonus, loyalty bonus and accessories, which can be added to the SUV while making a purchase.
The offers are valid for all purchases made during this month. Buyers looking to avail the offers can either book the SUV on the brand's online retail portal or at any of the dealerships across the country.
Along with the discount and benefits, the company is also offering various finance scheme to help make the purchase easier. This includes long-term loans, step-up EMI scheme, low down payment offers, six-easy EMI and more.
The Jeep Compass retails at a starting price of Rs 16.49 lakh for the Sport Plus variant. While the top-spec standard variant the Limited Plus variant costs Rs 24.99 lakh. However, the company also offers a hardcore 4x4 trail-rated variant of the Compass called the Trailhawk, that retails at 26.80 lakh and 27.60 lakh, for the manual and automatic variants respectively. All prices mentioned are before discounts, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Jeep Compass is offered with two engine options: a 1.4-litre turbo-petrol unit producing 160bhp and 250Nm of torque, and a 2.0-litre diesel unit churning out 173bhp and 350Nm of torque.
Both engines come mated to a standard six-speed manual gearbox. However, the turbo-petrol engine is offered with an optional seven-speed DCT, while the diesel unit gets a nine-speed torque converter unit.
Some of the highlighted features of the Jeep Compass includes a power-adjustable driver seat, 8.4-inch touchscreen infotainment display, a seven-inch instrument cluster display, cruise control, hill-start assist, and projector headlamps; among others. The Compass is also offered with the brand's Selec-Terrain and Active Drive Low system to help tackle off-road terrain.
Thoughts About The Jeep Compass December 2020 Benefits
The Jeep Compass is being offered with a host of benefits during the month of December. The company aims to boost the sales of its entry-level offering in the country and close the calendar year on a high. The Jeep Compass rivals the Kia Seltos, the Hyundai Creta, the Volkswagen T-Roc, the MG Hector, the Skoda Karoq and the Tata Harrier.