- 9 min ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 1 hr ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- 3 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.99 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago 2021 Triumph Speed Triple 1200RS Globally Unveiled Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details
- Finance Sensex Ends 937 Points Lower; Nifty Below 14,000 For The First Time Since 4 Jan
- Lifestyle Karishma Tanna’s Eyeliner-Free Glossy Make-Up Will Soon Be Your Go-To Party Look
- Technology How To Download FAUG On PC? What Rating Has FAUG Received?
- Movies Kangana Ranaut Reacts To Violence At Protesting Farmers' Tractor Rally: Did My Best To Avoid This But I Failed
- Sports BCCI president Sourav Ganguly in hospital again weeks after surgery
- News Tandav makers fail to get Supreme Court’s protection from arrest
- Education JNVST Admit Card 2021 Released For Class 9 Lateral Entry Selection Test
- Travel Experiential Travel: 13-Year-old Sohan Raghuram Writes About His Unique Trip To Goa
Jeep India has announced a set of exciting offers for its entry-level offering in the country, the Compass SUV. The Jeep Compass receives year-end benefits of up to Rs 2.0 lakh depending on the variant of the SUV.
The Jeep Compass is currently available in six trim options: Sport Plus, Longitude, Longitude Plus, Limited Plus, Night Eagle and the hardcore Trailhawk. All varaints of the Compass except for the Trailhawk receives benefits of up to Rs 1.5 lakh.
While the top-spec Jeep Compass Trailhawk gets discounts of up to Rs 2.0 lakh. The discount offers include cash benefits, exchange bonus, loyalty bonus and accessories, which can be added to the SUV while making a purchase.
The offers are valid for all purchases made during this month. Buyers looking to avail the offers can either book the SUV on the brand's online retail portal or at any of the dealerships across the country.
Along with the discount and benefits, the company is also offering various finance scheme to help make the purchase easier. This includes long-term loans, step-up EMI scheme, low down payment offers, six-easy EMI and more.
The Jeep Compass retails at a starting price of Rs 16.49 lakh for the Sport Plus variant. While the top-spec standard variant the Limited Plus variant costs Rs 24.99 lakh. However, the company also offers a hardcore 4x4 trail-rated variant of the Compass called the Trailhawk, that retails at 26.80 lakh and 27.60 lakh, for the manual and automatic variants respectively. All prices mentioned are before discounts, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Jeep Compass is offered with two engine options: a 1.4-litre turbo-petrol unit producing 160bhp and 250Nm of torque, and a 2.0-litre diesel unit churning out 173bhp and 350Nm of torque.
Both engines come mated to a standard six-speed manual gearbox. However, the turbo-petrol engine is offered with an optional seven-speed DCT, while the diesel unit gets a nine-speed torque converter unit.
Some of the highlighted features of the Jeep Compass includes a power-adjustable driver seat, 8.4-inch touchscreen infotainment display, a seven-inch instrument cluster display, cruise control, hill-start assist, and projector headlamps; among others. The Compass is also offered with the brand's Selec-Terrain and Active Drive Low system to help tackle off-road terrain.
Thoughts About The Jeep Compass December 2020 Benefits
The Jeep Compass is being offered with a host of benefits during the month of December. The company aims to boost the sales of its entry-level offering in the country and close the calendar year on a high. The Jeep Compass rivals the Kia Seltos, the Hyundai Creta, the Volkswagen T-Roc, the MG Hector, the Skoda Karoq and the Tata Harrier.