- 14 hrs ago EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- 15 hrs ago BMW R 18 Cruiser Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 18.90 Lakh
- 15 hrs ago Delhi Government Working On Setting Up 200 New EV Charging Stations Across The City Soon
- 1 day ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- Movies Vijay Sethupathi & Taapsee Pannu To Play Double Roles In Their Next?
- Sports Muguruza overcomes Azarenka to set up Halep semifinal in Rome
- Lifestyle World Marrow Donor Day WMDD: What Is Bone Marrow Transplant? Importance And Side Effects
- News Drug case: Kishore Shetty of 'ABCD' fame arrested in Mangaluru
- Technology Tecno Spark 6 Spotted At Multiple Online Platforms; Might Arrive Soon
- Finance Public Sector Banks That Offer Best Interest Rate On Savings Account
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Jaguar Land Rover has today introduced its online sales and service platform to cater to the Indian market. The new online sales and service platform from the British marquee guarantees customers a safe and convenient experience of purchasing a JLR vehicle, from the comfort of their homes.
The British car brand already had an online retail channel through its ‘findmeacar.in' and ‘findmeasuv.in' platforms for Land Rover. However, now the company has introduced a more comprehensive and enhanced service suite on each of the brand's official websites.
Rohit Suri, President & Managing Director, Jaguar Land Rover India said
"At Jaguar Land Rover India, our aim has always been to offer a hassle-free and transparent purchase and service experience for our customers. With our enhanced and updated purchase and service portals, we are now able to offer the additional benefit of a contactless and safe environment in which our customers can fully enjoy the Jaguar Land Rover experience."
The online purchase platform from Jaguar Land Rover India offers a host of advanced features and navigation to ensure ease of use. Features on the online retail channel include click to call, comparisons, online chats, personalise new car delivery options and trade-ins for existing vehicles; among others.
The new online platform from Jaguar Land Rover also offers customers the opportunity to book their vehicle for periodic service and maintenance. Customers will be able to book their vehicle for service through simple steps such as entering the model details, type of service and suitable date and time.
Customers will then receive an email which confirms the details and the appointment for vehicle service. JLR customers also get the opportunity to choose contactless pickup and drop facilities. JLR will keep customers in loop throughout the service period, with regular updates of their vehicles. Once serviced customers can choose from a number of payment options, with the car being delivered to their doorstep in a contactless manner.
Thoughts About The Jaguar Land Rover Online Retail Platform
Jaguar Land Rover is the latest in a long line of vehicle manufacturers in India to introduce an online sales platform for customers. The British brand offers a platform for both new and existing customers to purchase, book service appointments and get their dream car delivered to them from the comfort of their homes.