- 3 hrs ago Hyundai Creta SX Executive Variant: Details Leaked Ahead Of India Launch
- 16 hrs ago New Lexus NX SUV Revealed Globally: India Launch Likely
- 18 hrs ago New Driving Licence Rules: Here’s How To Apply Learner Licence Online
- 21 hrs ago Audi e-Tron Arrives At Showrooms; India Launch On The Cards!
- News Delhi unlock: Restaurants to reopen with 50 pc capacity; malls, markets to open daily, says Kejriwal
- Movies 7 Years Of Kiara Advani: From MS Dhoni To Kabir Singh, Celebrating The Different Facades Of Her Versatility
- Finance FPIs Investment: Indian Markets Receives Rs 13,424 Cr In June So Far
- Sports Rumour Has It: PSG still interested in Hakimi amid Chelsea contact, Bernardo Silva wants Man City exit
- Lifestyle Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi’s Pyjama Set Is A Vibrant Outfit For Dull Mornings; Find Its Price Inside!
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3, Galaxy Z Flip 3 Launch Speculated: Everything You Need To Know
- Education THE Asia University Rankings 2021: List of Indian Universities In Times Asia Rankings 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In June
Jaguar Land Rover India announced the commencement of pre-launch bookings for I-Pace electric SUV in the country. The Jaguar I-Pace will be offered in three varaints: S, SE, and HSE. Deliveries of the performance electric-SUV are expected to begin from March 2021.
Along with the announcement of pre-launch bookings, the company has also revealed charging solutions that will be offered to I-Pace customers in India. Jaguar has partnered with Tata Power to provide a worry-free EV ownership experience to its customers.
Jaguar Land Rover will be providing office and home charging solutions to I-Pace customers in the country. Additionally, Tata Power has installed 200+ charging points across the country as part of its ‘EZ Charge' EV The charging network.
Customers will have access to these EZ Charge' EV Charging network, which are placed at convenient locations inside a city. This includes locations such as malls, restaurants, offices, residential complexes and along the highways.
The company has also announced the warranty details of the I-Pace electric SUV launching in the country. The 90 kWh lithium-ion battery pack on the I-Pace comes with an 8-year or 1,60,000 km warranty.
Additionally, electric-SUV customers also receive a 5-year service package and the Jaguar Roadside Assistance. The I-Pace also features a 7.4 kW AC wall-mounted charger as standard.
Rohit Suri, President & Managing Director, Jaguar Land Rover India said, "We are extremely thrilled to commence our electric journey in the Indian market with the introduction of the Jaguar I-PACE. While focusing on the company's vision of creating a sustainable future, we are committed to the introduction of electrified vehicles across the Jaguar and Land Rover portfolio."
Since its debut, the Jaguar I-Pace has won several accolades and over 80 global awards. This includes the prestigious 2019 World Car Of The Year, World Car Design Of The Year, and World Green Car. It was the first car ever to win all three World Car titles together.
The company is expected to bring in the recently updated 2021 I-Pace electric-SUV in the Indian market. The Jaguar I-Pace electric SUV features two permanent magnet electric motors mounted on each axle.
The electric motors are coupled to a 90kWh Lithium-ion battery pack to produces a combined power output of 395bhp and 696Nm of torque. The electric SUV can sprint from 0 to 100kmph in 4.8 seconds, and reach a top speed of 200kmph. The 2021 I-Pace features a total driving range of up to 470km on a single charge.
On the inside, the Jaguar I-Pace features three displays that are reserved for the infotainment system, instrument cluster and the climate control unit. Other features include a multifunction steering wheel with mounted controls, well-bolstered seats, multiple airbags, sunroof and more.
Thoughts About The Jaguar I-Pace Electric SUV Bookings Open In India
The Jaguar I-Pace is a performance luxury electric-SUV offering in the Indian market. Once launched, the Jaguar I-Pace will rival the recently launched Mercedes-Benz EQC and the upcoming Audi e-Tron in the country. Jaguar aims to offer an enhanced ownership experience by providing multiple charging solutions to its I-Pace customers.