- 15 hrs ago New Audi S5 Sportback Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details!
- 15 hrs ago 2021 Suzuki Hayabusa Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details!
- 19 hrs ago New Bajaj Platina 110 ABS Model Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 65,920
- 20 hrs ago BMW M340i xDrive Bookings Open Ahead Of India Launch: Comes Slideways Ready!
- Sports Road Safety World Series 2021: Virender Sehwag's ruthless 35-ball 80* guides India Legends to big win
- News 2 more Indian-Americans appointed to key positions by Biden
- Movies Fatima Sana Shaikh To Star In Hindi Remake Of Aditi Balan's Tamil Hit Film Aruvi
- Education Indian Coast Guard Admit Card 2021 For Navik And Yantrik To Release Soon
- Technology Apple iPad Pro 2022 Models To Feature OLED Screens; What More To Expect
- Lifestyle Happy Birthday Janhvi Kapoor: Top 3 Party-Perfect Dresses Of The Budding Fashionista From Roohi Promotions
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
- Finance Post office Account Changes That You Should Know
Jaguar Land Rover India announced the commencement of pre-launch bookings for I-Pace electric SUV in the country. The Jaguar I-Pace will be offered in three varaints: S, SE, and HSE. Deliveries of the performance electric-SUV are expected to begin from March 2021.
Along with the announcement of pre-launch bookings, the company has also revealed charging solutions that will be offered to I-Pace customers in India. Jaguar has partnered with Tata Power to provide a worry-free EV ownership experience to its customers.
Jaguar Land Rover will be providing office and home charging solutions to I-Pace customers in the country. Additionally, Tata Power has installed 200+ charging points across the country as part of its ‘EZ Charge' EV The charging network.
Customers will have access to these EZ Charge' EV Charging network, which are placed at convenient locations inside a city. This includes locations such as malls, restaurants, offices, residential complexes and along the highways.
The company has also announced the warranty details of the I-Pace electric SUV launching in the country. The 90 kWh lithium-ion battery pack on the I-Pace comes with an 8-year or 1,60,000 km warranty.
Additionally, electric-SUV customers also receive a 5-year service package and the Jaguar Roadside Assistance. The I-Pace also features a 7.4 kW AC wall-mounted charger as standard.
Rohit Suri, President & Managing Director, Jaguar Land Rover India said, "We are extremely thrilled to commence our electric journey in the Indian market with the introduction of the Jaguar I-PACE. While focusing on the company's vision of creating a sustainable future, we are committed to the introduction of electrified vehicles across the Jaguar and Land Rover portfolio."
Since its debut, the Jaguar I-Pace has won several accolades and over 80 global awards. This includes the prestigious 2019 World Car Of The Year, World Car Design Of The Year, and World Green Car. It was the first car ever to win all three World Car titles together.
The company is expected to bring in the recently updated 2021 I-Pace electric-SUV in the Indian market. The Jaguar I-Pace electric SUV features two permanent magnet electric motors mounted on each axle.
The electric motors are coupled to a 90kWh Lithium-ion battery pack to produces a combined power output of 395bhp and 696Nm of torque. The electric SUV can sprint from 0 to 100kmph in 4.8 seconds, and reach a top speed of 200kmph. The 2021 I-Pace features a total driving range of up to 470km on a single charge.
On the inside, the Jaguar I-Pace features three displays that are reserved for the infotainment system, instrument cluster and the climate control unit. Other features include a multifunction steering wheel with mounted controls, well-bolstered seats, multiple airbags, sunroof and more.
Thoughts About The Jaguar I-Pace Electric SUV Bookings Open In India
The Jaguar I-Pace is a performance luxury electric-SUV offering in the Indian market. Once launched, the Jaguar I-Pace will rival the recently launched Mercedes-Benz EQC and the upcoming Audi e-Tron in the country. Jaguar aims to offer an enhanced ownership experience by providing multiple charging solutions to its I-Pace customers.