- 7 hrs ago 2021 Range Rover Velar Launched In India At Rs 79.87 Lakh
- 10 hrs ago Toyota Spare Parts Home Delivery Initiative Announced: Genuine Spares & Consumables Can Be Availed
- 15 hrs ago Revolt Electric Bike Bookings Reopen From June 18 In Six Cities: Here’s How To Book One
- 17 hrs ago Okinawa Scooter Prices Drop By Up To Rs 17,900: Here Are The New Model-Wise Price List
- Movies Happy Birthday Lisa Haydon: We Bet You Didn't Know These Interesting Facts About The Queen Actress
- Sports Italy 3-0 Switzerland: Locatelli double sends Mancini's men through
- Technology Amazon JBL Days Sale: Discount Offers On Headphones, Speakers, Earphones, And More
- Finance Fed Holds Interest Rates, Sees Faster Time Frame For Rate Hikes
- News Sonia Gandhi took both doses of COVID vaccine, Rahul's jab delayed due to positive result: Congress
- Lifestyle Celebrating Pride: Monica Dogra From ALTBalaji's The Married Woman Gives Styling Tips To Ace This Month!
- Travel Madhya Pradesh Tourism Collaborates With The Vidya Balan-Starrer Amazon Original Film ‘Sherni’
- Education Study Abroad 2021: Check Out The Countries Reopening For International Students
The luxury car manufacturer, Jaguar, has recently updated its F-Pace SVR performance SUV internationally. According to the company, the new updated to the SUV has made the F-Pace SVR faster, more dynamic and refined than the outgoing model.
Starting with the design tweaks, the 2021 F-Pace SVR now features a new front bumper design with an X-shape look and aggressive blade-like elements. The intake ducts also become larger which aids to better cooling of brakes.
The 2021 model also features new LED headlights with optional pixel LED technology and new sleek looking LED taillamps. The F-Pace SVR also features an aero package that is inspired by the brand's motorsport division, which decreases 35 per cent lift aiding for enhanced stability and grip levels.
The updated SUV also features a new dual-tone Gloss Narvik Black with Satin Grey 22-inch optional wheels. The 2021 F-Pace now feature an aggressive-looking front end with new wheel design as compared to the outgoing model.
The new F-Pace SVR is powered by the brand's 5.0-litre Supercharged V8 petrol engine. It produces a maximum of 548bhp and a peak torque of 700Nm — an increase of 20 Nm. Due to the enhanced performance, the 2021 F-Pace SVR can accelerate from 0 to 100km/h in 4 seconds, which is 0.3 seconds faster than the outgoing model.
The top speed of the 2021 F-Pace SVR has increased as well. The new top speed is not electronically limited to 286km/h - an increase of 5.1km/h. The enhanced performance of the machine is also due to the new 8-speed torque converter automatic transmission. The SUV features the same torque converter used in the Jaguar XE SV Project 8 super saloon.
The company has updated the electronics with the advanced Electronic Vehicle Architecture called the EVA 2.0. The 2021 SUV model features enhanced Dynamic mode making for sharper throttle response. The SUV features new additional "Eco" and "Rain-Ice-Snow" drive-modes. It also features a new "Auto Vehicle Hold" function, which is said to be smoother than conventional hill-hold tech.
The interior of the new F-Pace SVR has been redesigned, with enhanced materials and added features. The seat and door inserts are finished in Alcantara, with elements such as the central cubby hole and other are wrapped in luxurious Windsor leather.
The SVR SUV features a 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster and 11.4-inch screen for the infotainment display. The new F-Pace SVR features intuitive Pivi Pro infotainment, Software-Over-Air capability, Active Road Noise Cancellation and the latest Advanced Driver Assistance Systems and optional wireless device charging; among others.
The company is yet to confirm its plans for launching the 2021 F-Pace in India. However, the demand for luxury high-end performance machines have increased in the country. As a result, Jaguar could bring the 2021 F-Pace SVR to the market sometime next year.
Michael van der Sande, Managing Director, Jaguar Special Vehicle Operations, said, "The original F-PACE SVR was incredibly characterful, well received by customers and has gone on to become the highest-selling Jaguar SV product ever. The new version builds on this success, by making numerous detailed improvements that combine to raise the bar in the high-performance SUV segment."
Paul Barritt, F-PACE SVR Chief Programme Engineer, Jaguar SV, said, "The move to Jaguar's new Electrical Vehicle Architecture allowed us to revisit the calibration of every single component, so we took the chance to fine-tune the driving experience to make it feel even more focused and even more refined. Those thousands of detail changes take the F-PACE SVR to the next level."
Thoughts About The 2021 Jaguar F-Pace SVR Receiving Cosmetic & Mechanical Upgrades
The 2021 Jaguar F-Pace SVR performance SUV has received substantial upgrades from the company. The 2021 model becomes more desirable with aggressive styling and enhanced performance. Once launched, the 2021 Jaguar F-Pace SVR rivals the BMW X3 M and the Mercedes-AMG GLC 43.