- 31 min ago Tata Altroz i-Turbo Petrol Review (First Drive): The Gold Standard For Sporty Premium Hatchbacks?
- 15 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch Expected Soon: SPy Pics & Details
- 18 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Hiked By Up To Rs 34,000: Here Are The New Prices!
- 20 hrs ago TVS XL100 Winner Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 49,599
- Movies Mira Rajput Credits Hubby Shahid Kapoor For Helping Her Stay Calm And Happy During Her Pregnancies
- Sports India vs Australia: Pakistan cricketers hail Team India's incredible series win Down Under
- News From Lady Gaga to Garth, Miranda to Moreno: List of celebrities joining Biden's star-studded inauguration
- Finance PM Jan Dhan Account Holders Cross 41 Crore Mark
- Lifestyle Neha Dhupia Keeps It Bold And Beautiful In Her Stunning Red Maxi Dress
- Technology Realme X9 Teased By Company Executive; Could Be Rebranded V15 5G
- Education HTET Result 2021: Check BSEH HTET Result 2020 Date And Iris Biometric Candidate List
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
Isuzu India has launched a new limited-time maintenance camp in the market. Called the "Winter Service Camp", it will help Isuzu customers to maintain their pick-up trucks during the ongoing winter season in the country.
The new service and maintenance camp offer a host of benefits including the thorough check-up of vehicles, discounts on labour charges and spare parts and more. The ‘Winter Service Camp' will be running between December 18 and 24, 2020, and will be valid across the country.
The company is offering a free 50-point check-up of Isuzu vehicles during the service camp. The checklist includes various functions of the car including the state of the engine oil and other operating fluids in the vehicle.
The checklist will also include the condition of tyres, brakes and transmission for optimum working at cold temperatures. The vehicle inspection at the service camp will also cover the condition of AC, headlamps, and taillamps; among others.
Any part not working properly will be replaced after the consent from the customer by trained technicians at the service centre. To help further with the winter maintenance becoming easier on the pocket, the company is also offering attractive discounts during the camp.
Isuzu is offering a 10 per cent discounts on labour costs for any service and maintenance work carried out on the vehicle. Additionally, the company is also offering a 7 per cent discount on any spare parts replaced during the service. Customers taking part in the service camp is also offered a new top wash for the vehicle and also receive Rs 100 discount on the fumigation.
Along with the service camp, the company has also announced a new contest in the Indian market to win a new D-Max in the country. Participants are required to submit their best business ideas to the company to become eligible for the contest.
The winner of the contest submitting the best business proposal will win the Isuzu D-Max Super Strong model. The 1st runner-up and 2nd runner-up will be awarded free insurance for the vehicle and free service/accessories worth Rs 10,000, respectively. The contest will be running between 15th December 2020 and 15th January 2021.
Commenting on the contest, Mr Ken Takashima, Deputy Managing Director, Isuzu Motors India said, "We are delighted to announce the start of this unique engagement initiative. This is a great opportunity for our customer community to showcase their business acumen and win a brand new Isuzu D-Max Super Strong variant to kick-start their venture. Through this contest, we also aim to highlight the core values of Brand Isuzu and our reliable Isuzu D-Max as the most trusted partner for any business person who has the drive. We are confident that this campaign will engage our consumers in an interesting way that's not been done before."
Thoughts About The Isuzu Winter Care Maintenance Camp Announced In India
The company currently sells commercial pick-up vehicles in the country. The service camp will help with vehicle maintenance during the ongoing winter season, which will avoid any hassle or breakdown. With the proper working of vehicles, the businesses will remain uninterrupted catering to its customers.