- Finance Is Investing in Cryptocurrency Better Than Investing in Gold?
- Technology Huawei FreeBuds 4i TWS Earbuds With 10 Hours Battery, ANC Goes Official In India; Price, Sale & Offers
- Movies Bigg Boss 5 Tamil: Rana Daggubati’s Wife Miheeka Bajaj Extends Her Support To THIS Nominated Contestant!
- Sports T20 World Cup 2021: England vs Bangladesh: Preview, Live telecast, Live Streaming, IST Time info
- News We must fight diabolical campaign of BJP/RSS ideologically: Sonia Gandhi at AICC meet
- Education DUET Answer Key 2021 Released By NTA For MPhil, PhD Exams, Raise Objections Till October 27
- Lifestyle New Delta Plus Variant AY.4.2: Is Vaccine Effective Against It? Everything You Need To Know
- Travel Nagaland's Best Winter Destinations
Isuzu Motors has announced a price increase for its range of commercial vehicles sold in the country. This includes both the D-Max and the D-Max S-Cab models, which were recently launched in the country.
The company will increase the prices of these models by around Rs 10,000. The new pricing for all models will be effective across the country from January 1, 2021. The decision to increase the pricing is due to increase is manufacturing and logistics costs in the country.
The company has released an official statement regarding the price increase, "Isuzu Motors India announced an upcoming increase in the prices of its commercial pick-up range - D-MAX Regular Cab and D-MAX S-CAB with effect from 01 January 2021. The increase is expected to be approximately ₹10,000/- from the current ex-showroom price. The price increase is due to the increasing input and distribution costs."
Isuzu recently launched the BS6-compliant commercial vehicle range in the country. The D-Max normal cab variant is offered in three variants: D-Max Cab Chassis, D-Max and D-Max Super Strong. Prices for the base-spec D-Max starts at Rs 7.84 lakh and goes all the way to Rs 8.38 lakh for the top-spec model.
On the other hand, the D-Max S-Cab model is offered in two variants: Standard & Hi-Ride. Prices for the D-Max S-Cab models is set at 9.82 lakh and 10.07 lakh. All prices mentioned are before the price hike, ex-showroom (Mumbai).
Both the Isuzu D-Max and the S-Cab commercial pick-ups are powered by the same 2.5-litre common-rail, inter-cooled, four-cylinder diesel engine. It produces a maximum of 78bhp at 3800rpm and a peak torque of 176Nm at 1500rpm. The engine comes mated to a five-speed manual gearbox as standard.
Isuzu Motors is yet to introduce the BS6-compliant D-Max V-Cross lifestyle pick-up and the brand's flagship model the MU-X three-row full-size SUV in the Indian market for private use. The company is expected to update both models to BS6 standards sometime next year in the Indian market.
Thoughts About The Isuzu Price Hike Announced In India
Isuzu Motors has joined the list of manufacturers, who have announced a price hike effective next year in the country. The commercial vehicle range was introduced with introductory pricing which will be ending by the end of December 2020. However, the brand is yet to introduce its BS6-compliant models for private use in the country.