- 57 min ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 2 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- 4 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.99 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Triumph Speed Triple 1200RS Globally Unveiled Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details
- News Plea in Supreme Court seeks inquiry commission to look into farmer violence
- Lifestyle Katrina Kaif’s Latest Two Summer-Perfect Outfits Are Also Ideal For Winters
- Sports England cricket team arrives in Chennai for series against India
- Movies 32 Years Of Ram Lakhan: Jackie Shroff Calls The Film 'Iconic'; Says 'It's A Milestone Of My Career'
- Finance Sensex Ends 937 Points Lower; Nifty Below 14,000 For The First Time Since 4 Jan
- Technology How To Download FAUG On PC? What Rating Has FAUG Received?
- Education JNVST Admit Card 2021 Released For Class 9 Lateral Entry Selection Test
- Travel Experiential Travel: 13-Year-old Sohan Raghuram Writes About His Unique Trip To Goa
Isuzu Motors has announced a price increase for its range of commercial vehicles sold in the country. This includes both the D-Max and the D-Max S-Cab models, which were recently launched in the country.
The company will increase the prices of these models by around Rs 10,000. The new pricing for all models will be effective across the country from January 1, 2021. The decision to increase the pricing is due to increase is manufacturing and logistics costs in the country.
The company has released an official statement regarding the price increase, "Isuzu Motors India announced an upcoming increase in the prices of its commercial pick-up range - D-MAX Regular Cab and D-MAX S-CAB with effect from 01 January 2021. The increase is expected to be approximately ₹10,000/- from the current ex-showroom price. The price increase is due to the increasing input and distribution costs."
Isuzu recently launched the BS6-compliant commercial vehicle range in the country. The D-Max normal cab variant is offered in three variants: D-Max Cab Chassis, D-Max and D-Max Super Strong. Prices for the base-spec D-Max starts at Rs 7.84 lakh and goes all the way to Rs 8.38 lakh for the top-spec model.
On the other hand, the D-Max S-Cab model is offered in two variants: Standard & Hi-Ride. Prices for the D-Max S-Cab models is set at 9.82 lakh and 10.07 lakh. All prices mentioned are before the price hike, ex-showroom (Mumbai).
Both the Isuzu D-Max and the S-Cab commercial pick-ups are powered by the same 2.5-litre common-rail, inter-cooled, four-cylinder diesel engine. It produces a maximum of 78bhp at 3800rpm and a peak torque of 176Nm at 1500rpm. The engine comes mated to a five-speed manual gearbox as standard.
Isuzu Motors is yet to introduce the BS6-compliant D-Max V-Cross lifestyle pick-up and the brand's flagship model the MU-X three-row full-size SUV in the Indian market for private use. The company is expected to update both models to BS6 standards sometime next year in the Indian market.
Thoughts About The Isuzu Price Hike Announced In India
Isuzu Motors has joined the list of manufacturers, who have announced a price hike effective next year in the country. The commercial vehicle range was introduced with introductory pricing which will be ending by the end of December 2020. However, the brand is yet to introduce its BS6-compliant models for private use in the country.