- 3 hrs ago Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Price Increase Announced Again: Here Is The Complete Price List
- 5 hrs ago MG Hector Production Cross 50,000 Units Mark: Milestone SUV Produced By All-Women Crew
- 7 hrs ago Suzuki Burgman Electric Scooter Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 7 hrs ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Review (Road Test): Is It Different Or Better Than The Vitara Brezza?
- News Cash-strapped Pakistan offers USD 50 million credit line to Sri Lanka for defence
- Sports India vs England, 3rd Test: We bowled beautifully on a pitch that assisted us, 400-man Ashwin
- Movies When Rani Mukerji Reacted To Her Alleged Affairs With Abhishek Bachchan And Govinda: I Felt Sorry For Sunita
- Lifestyle What To Know About Buruli Ulcer, A Flesh-Eating Disease Spreading In Australia
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In March
- Technology Vivo X60 Receives Indonesia Telecom, BIS Certifications; Launch Expected Soon
- Finance NIDHI Company: Things to Know Before Investing
- Education Assam Sericulture Admit Card 2021 Released, Download Grade 4 Hall Ticket At sericulture.assam.gov.in
Isuzu Motors India have launched the BS6-compliant versions of their D-Max and S-Cab commercial vehicles in the Indian market. The new Isuzu D-Max and S-Cab BS6 commercial vehicles are offered with starting prices of Rs 7.84 lakh and Rs 9.82 lakh, respectively. Both prices are introductory and ex-showroom (Mumbai).
Bookings for both the Isuzu D-Max and S-Cab vehicles are now open. Interested customers can book the vehicles either online or at any of the brand's dealerships across the country. Deliveries for the same are said to begin shortly.
The Isuzu D-Max BS6 model is offered in a range of three variants in the Indian market: D-Max Cab Chassis, D-Max and D-Max Super Strong. The top-spec ‘Super Strong' variant comes with a price tag of Rs 8.38 lakh, ex-showroom (Mumbai). This range-topping model also offers the highest payload capacity of 1710kg (1.7 tonnes), while the mid-spec trim is capable of carrying a payload of 1240kg.
Similarly, the Isuzu S-Cab BS6 model is also offered in a range of two variants: Standard & Hi-Ride. The Isuzu S-Cab Standard BS6 model is priced at Rs 9.82 lakh, while the range-topping ‘Hi-Ride' trim comes with a price tag of Rs 10.07 lakh. Both ex-showroom (Mumbai).
Both models come with a host of subtle updates to its design, along with added features and equipment, on the inside and out. Some of the features on offer on both vehicles include power steering with tilt adjustment, new instrument cluster with MID screen, fabric seat upholstery and moulded roof lining, central locking and seat-belt height adjuster.
The new BS6 Isuzu models also feature a host of safety features as well. Some of these include hydraulic brakes with large boosters, brake override system, rear parking assist system, door-side intrusion beams, day/night IRVMs, steel skid plates, warning lights & buzzers; among others.
Both the Isuzu D-Max and the S-Cab BS6 commercial vehicles are powered by the same 2.5-litre four-cylinder common rail intercooled diesel engine. It produces 78bhp at 3800rpm and 176Nm of peak torque at 1500rpm and is mated to a standard five-speed manual gearbox.
Thoughts On The Isuzu D-Max & S-Cab BS6 Commercial Vehicle Launches In India
Isuzu has finally introduced their BS6-compliant commercial vehicles in the Indian market, with the D-Max and S-Cross offerings. Both models were initially supposed to go on sale earlier this year, however, were delayed amidst the pandemic. The company is now working on bringing its BS6-compliant passenger vehicles: the MU-X and V-Cross offerings next.