- 6 hrs ago Mahindra Trademarks XUV100, XUV400, XUV700 & XUV900 Names For Future SUVs
- 7 hrs ago 2021 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Detailed Review — The Perfect Entry-Level Performance Motorcycle?
- 8 hrs ago Aprilia SXR 125 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All The Details!
- 9 hrs ago FAME II Certification Validity Extended: Will It Benefit EV Market In India?
- Technology Amazon Smartphone Upgrade Days 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Mobiles
- Sports IPL 2021: Glenn Maxwell likens Royal Challengers Bangalore role to one at Australia
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan Turns Playback Singer For Hey Sinamika; Pictures Take Social Media By Storm!
- News Pakistan working on single-dose COVID-19 vaccine with China’s help: Official
- Finance How to find IFSC Code?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
- Education Karnataka: No Online Exams For Higher Classes, Says Dy CM Ashwath Narayan
- Lifestyle Pretty In Pink! Alaya F’s Shimmery Eye Lids And Matte Lips Make For The Perfect Makeup Look For Date Night!
Isuzu India has teased its first BS6 vehicle that will be launching in the Indian market. Based on the teaser released on the company's website, the first vehicle to launch in the country will be the brand's D-Max commercial pick-up.
The Isuzu D-Max commercial line-up has become extremely popular in the Indian commercial automotive segment. Over the year, various models sold in the brand's commercial line-up have raked up numbers for the brand.
Along with the teaser image on the Isuzu's website, the company has also released a new teaser video showcasing the D-Max commercial pick-up. The altered the load capacity of the BS6 pick-up which now has 1,710kg.
Alternatively, it could be a new variant of the D-Max pick-up called the ‘Super Strong' which will be launching in the Indian market. Not many changes are noticed on the BS6 model apart from the redesigned headlamps and tweaked interiors.
In its BS4 format, the pick-up was powered by a 2.5-litre turbo-diesel engine. It produced a maximum of 134 bhp at 3600rpm and a peak torque of 320 Nm between 1800rpm and 2800rpm. The engine came mated to a five-speed manual gearbox as standard.
Isuzu offered the D-Max commercial pick-up is single and double cab variants with a couple of customizations options. The BS6 models are expected to be offered in similar configurations as well.
According to recent reports, the company was expected to dispatch BS6 models to dealerships in September. However, there are has been no reports on it so far from the company.
The company offered three products in India; D-Max, V-Cross and MU-X. The V-Cross is a pick-up truck sold for private use and features good off-road capabilities. On the other hand, the MU-X is a premium full-size SUV that competes with the likes of Toyota Fortuner, Ford Endeavour, Mahindra Alturas G4 and the recently launched MG Gloster.
Both vehicles which were sold for private buyers are expected to be launched sometime during the festive seasons soon after the commercial vehicle gets introduced in India. We recently spotted the Isuzu D-Max V-Cross BS6 model testing without camouflage in Bangalore, ahead of its launch — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Isuzu D-Max BS6 Teased Ahead Of India Launch
Isuzu is yet to launch its BS6 line-up of vehicles in the Indian market. The company has only pick-up and SUV model in its line-up, which has gained popularity in recent times. Isuzu could be eyeing a festive launch of its BS6 line-up in the Indian market.