- 57 min ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 2 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 3 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 18 hrs ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- News Highest number of COVID-19 vaccines administered in UP on first day of inoculation
- Sports Nets' Harden enters NBA history books with triple-double, Lillard leads Blazers
- Technology Who Owns Hike Messenger? Which Country It Belongs To?
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 4: Aari Arjuna To Raise This Season’s Trophy?
- Lifestyle From Purple Hair To Blue Eye Shadow To Pink Lipstick, Lady Gaga’s Recent Look Is All About Colours
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Isuzu India recently released a teaser video of its first BS6-compliant vehicle for the Indian market. As per the company's website video, the first vehicle to launch in the country will be the brand's D-Max commercial pick-up truck. However, now the company has revealed the launch date of the D-Max pick-up.
The BS6-compliant Isuzu D-Max commercial pick-up will make its debut on October 14, 2020. The D-Max commercial pick-up has been around in the market for a long time and has made a name for itself in the Indian market. The new BS6 D-Max will come with a few tweaks and new features. However, now the load capacity of the BS6 pick-up has increased to 1,710kg.
Now on the inside, the BS6 D-Max gets basic interiors. It gets an analogue cluster and a climate control console. Apparently, as seen in the teaser video and images, it does not get an infotainment system. On the outside, there are not many changes noticed on the BS6 model apart from the redesigned headlamps. Also, as seen in the images, there could be a new variant of the D-Max pick-up called the ‘Super Strong'.
Mechanically, we are expecting the new BS6 D-Max to be powered by an updated version of the 2.5-litre turbo-diesel engine. The BS$ unit produced 134bhp of power at 3600rpm and a peak torque of 320Nm from as low as 1800rpm. The engine came mated to a five-speed manual gearbox as standard.
In other recent news, the production-ready mule of the V-Cross pickup SUV has also been spotted testing in the country. That indicates that the other products from the portfolio will be launching very soon in the Indian market.
Thoughts About The D-Max Commercial Pick-Up Truck
The D-Max commercial pick-up truck is a good offering from the company. The D-Max, over the years, has made its name in the Indian market and we are sure that the BS6 variant will also gain a lot of traction after it launches.