- 7 hrs ago Mahindra Trademarks XUV100, XUV400, XUV700 & XUV900 Names For Future SUVs
- 8 hrs ago 2021 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Detailed Review — The Perfect Entry-Level Performance Motorcycle?
- 9 hrs ago Aprilia SXR 125 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All The Details!
- 10 hrs ago FAME II Certification Validity Extended: Will It Benefit EV Market In India?
- Movies Vakeel Saab Day 6 Box Office Collection: Here’s How Much Pawan Kalyan Starrer Has Earned So Far
- Technology Amazon Smartphone Upgrade Days 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Mobiles
- Sports IPL 2021: Glenn Maxwell likens Royal Challengers Bangalore role to one at Australia
- News Pakistan working on single-dose COVID-19 vaccine with China’s help: Official
- Finance How to find IFSC Code?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
- Education Karnataka: No Online Exams For Higher Classes, Says Dy CM Ashwath Narayan
- Lifestyle Pretty In Pink! Alaya F’s Shimmery Eye Lids And Matte Lips Make For The Perfect Makeup Look For Date Night!
Isuzu India recently released a teaser video of its first BS6-compliant vehicle for the Indian market. As per the company's website video, the first vehicle to launch in the country will be the brand's D-Max commercial pick-up truck. However, now the company has revealed the launch date of the D-Max pick-up.
The BS6-compliant Isuzu D-Max commercial pick-up will make its debut on October 14, 2020. The D-Max commercial pick-up has been around in the market for a long time and has made a name for itself in the Indian market. The new BS6 D-Max will come with a few tweaks and new features. However, now the load capacity of the BS6 pick-up has increased to 1,710kg.
Now on the inside, the BS6 D-Max gets basic interiors. It gets an analogue cluster and a climate control console. Apparently, as seen in the teaser video and images, it does not get an infotainment system. On the outside, there are not many changes noticed on the BS6 model apart from the redesigned headlamps. Also, as seen in the images, there could be a new variant of the D-Max pick-up called the ‘Super Strong'.
Mechanically, we are expecting the new BS6 D-Max to be powered by an updated version of the 2.5-litre turbo-diesel engine. The BS$ unit produced 134bhp of power at 3600rpm and a peak torque of 320Nm from as low as 1800rpm. The engine came mated to a five-speed manual gearbox as standard.
In other recent news, the production-ready mule of the V-Cross pickup SUV has also been spotted testing in the country. That indicates that the other products from the portfolio will be launching very soon in the Indian market.
Thoughts About The D-Max Commercial Pick-Up Truck
The D-Max commercial pick-up truck is a good offering from the company. The D-Max, over the years, has made its name in the Indian market and we are sure that the BS6 variant will also gain a lot of traction after it launches.