- 8 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India For February 2021: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate Sales Charts Yet Again!
- 1 day ago BMW M340i xDrive Review (First Drive): The First Locally Assembled 'M' Car
- 1 day ago Renault Kiger Compact-SUV Sales Figures For February 2021: Outsells Nissan Magnite & Ford EcoSport
- 1 day ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A52 Retail Box Surfaces Online Ahead Of Launch: Report
- Sports PBKS IPL 2021 Time Table: Punjab Kings Full Schedule, Dates, Timings, Venues
- News Karnataka sex for job scandal: Activist to withdraw complaint of sexual harassment against Jarkiholi
- Lifestyle Women’s Day 2021: Common Health Issues That Affect Women From Their 20s To 60s
- Education UP Police Jail Warder Result 2021 Declared At uppbpb.gov.in
- Movies Mithun Chakraborty All Set To Join BJP During PM Narendra Modi’s Kolkata Rally
- Finance NPS vs Other Tax Saving Investments: Where A Tax Saver Should Invest?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. has ventured out into the doorstep vehicle servicing in the country. The company has partnered with Delhi-based Home-Mechanic to launch a new doorstep vehicle service in the country.
The Mech-mobile project commences from 21st October 2020. The first service van will be based out of Company Owned Company Operated Retail Outlet at Masjid Moth (Panchsheel Enclave).
On this occasion, the Mr Shyam Bohra, Executive Director, Indian Oil, Delhi & Haryana State Office said "We are committed to serving our customers even more during these challenging times. Your safety is our ultimate priority and keeping this mind, we are pleased to announce car servicing at your doorstep with Home-Mechanic IND" using world-class lubricants which will be Servo."
Home-Mechanic IND will provide over 300 car repair and services at the customer's doorstep irrespective of the vehicle brand, model and make. The association will be expanded into Mumbai in the coming month followed by other cities in India.
Images from Carandbike reveals a tech-enabled Mech-Mobile is a workshop on wheels and houses special tools, diagnostic equipment, and fast-moving spare parts. Once the customer books an appointment, they receive a call from the mechanic, who will be assessing the services required by the customer.
Based on the vehicle description and the problem, the 3-member technician team visits the customers home and completes the job on-site. All safety precautions are taken and there is no physical contact with the customer.
The service will cater to major issues such as complete serving, vehicle breakdown, clutch or brake operation problems, engine troubles are more. On the other hand, it will also offer services to address minor problems such as tyre puncture, battery charging, vehicle washing and other value-added services as well.
The Home-Mechanic operation is powered by Servo lubricants. Indian Oil markets its lubricants under the Brand Name of Servo. Servo is one of the Largest selling Brand in both Automotive & Industrial segments and has been recognized as a "Super Brand".
Thoughts About The Indian Oil Corporation Ventures Into Doorstep Vehicle Service
The ongoing Covid-19 pandemic has encouraged service providers to think of an alternative approach to reach its customer base. The doorstep service is one such way of reaching customers, which has become popular in recent times. India Oil is looking to make the most out of the current situation and offer its customers a hassle-free vehicle service in the country.