- 48 min ago Window Tint Transparency & IND Number Plate Confusion Cleared: Confirmed By Government Officials
- 52 min ago BMW X5 M Competition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.94 Crore
- 2 hrs ago Toyota Innova Crysta New Vs Old Comparison: A Brief Look At What’s Changed!
- 2 hrs ago Nissan Service Hub Introduced Ahead Of Magnite Launch In India: Here Are All Details
- Sports India vs Australia: Aaron Finch satisfied with make up of his team ahead of ODI series opener
- Technology Constitution Day Quiz 2020: Everything You Need To Know
- News International flights to remain suspended till December 31, only selected flights allowed: DGCA
- Movies Meghan Markle Reveals She Suffered A Miscarriage In July
- Finance Future Retail Hits 5% Lower Circuit After SIAC Rejects Plea
- Education NIOS Starts Registration For October 2020 Board Exams, Check Fee Details
- Lifestyle Sana Khan’s Beautiful Pictures From Her Mehendi Ceremony In Orange & Pink Suit Will Melt Your Heart
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. has ventured out into the doorstep vehicle servicing in the country. The company has partnered with Delhi-based Home-Mechanic to launch a new doorstep vehicle service in the country.
The Mech-mobile project commences from 21st October 2020. The first service van will be based out of Company Owned Company Operated Retail Outlet at Masjid Moth (Panchsheel Enclave).
On this occasion, the Mr Shyam Bohra, Executive Director, Indian Oil, Delhi & Haryana State Office said "We are committed to serving our customers even more during these challenging times. Your safety is our ultimate priority and keeping this mind, we are pleased to announce car servicing at your doorstep with Home-Mechanic IND" using world-class lubricants which will be Servo."
Home-Mechanic IND will provide over 300 car repair and services at the customer's doorstep irrespective of the vehicle brand, model and make. The association will be expanded into Mumbai in the coming month followed by other cities in India.
Images from Carandbike reveals a tech-enabled Mech-Mobile is a workshop on wheels and houses special tools, diagnostic equipment, and fast-moving spare parts. Once the customer books an appointment, they receive a call from the mechanic, who will be assessing the services required by the customer.
Based on the vehicle description and the problem, the 3-member technician team visits the customers home and completes the job on-site. All safety precautions are taken and there is no physical contact with the customer.
The service will cater to major issues such as complete serving, vehicle breakdown, clutch or brake operation problems, engine troubles are more. On the other hand, it will also offer services to address minor problems such as tyre puncture, battery charging, vehicle washing and other value-added services as well.
The Home-Mechanic operation is powered by Servo lubricants. Indian Oil markets its lubricants under the Brand Name of Servo. Servo is one of the Largest selling Brand in both Automotive & Industrial segments and has been recognized as a "Super Brand".
Thoughts About The Indian Oil Corporation Ventures Into Doorstep Vehicle Service
The ongoing Covid-19 pandemic has encouraged service providers to think of an alternative approach to reach its customer base. The doorstep service is one such way of reaching customers, which has become popular in recent times. India Oil is looking to make the most out of the current situation and offer its customers a hassle-free vehicle service in the country.