- 13 hrs ago Ford Endeavour Sport Launched In India: Priced At Rs 35.10 Lakh
- 13 hrs ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Pro And 1100 Sport Pro Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 11.95 Lakh
- 14 hrs ago Renault Increases The Price Of The Triber MPV Once Again: Here Are The New Prices
- 16 hrs ago Tesla Likely To Establish A Research Centre In Bengaluru: Read More To Find Out
- Sports MS Dhoni on lack of batting time: Haven’t batted for a long time, 14-day quarantine doesn’t help
- News India can promise to be Africa's most steadfast partner: Jaishankar
- Movies Suriya To Start Shooting For Pandiraj Project In January 2021?
- Technology OnePlus Nord Users Experiencing Random Factory Data Reset Issue: Report
- Finance Shapoorji Pallonji Group To Exit Tata Group
- Lifestyle ICW 2020: Shantanu And Nikhil’s Collection Broadens The Prevailing Narrative Around Bridal Couture
- Education IIT Guwahati Convocation 2020: Prime Minister Narendra Modi Addresses Students Virtually
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
The new Hyundai Verna facelift model has been spotted and this time around we are able to bring to you all the changes made to the sedan. The new Hyundai Verna facelift spy pics have been leaked ahead of its expected launch next month.
The spy images from Autocar India reveal that the new Hyundai Verna facelift will feature a host of changes inside out. These include a new cascading front grille finished in a dark-chrome paint scheme, restyled LED headlamps, a new dual-tone alloy wheel design, redesigned tail lamps, and slightly tweaked bumpers at both ends.
The images also reveal changes made to the inside of the new Hyundai Verna facelift model. This includes a new larger eight-inch touchscreen infotainment display with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, a new fully-digital instrument cluster, new restyled AC vents, new faux wood trim on the dashboard, and other minor changes to the upholstery.
The upcoming facelift model of the sedan is also expected to feature the brand's updated Blue Link connected car technology. This includes features like a Smart-watch app link, remote vehicle start, and a host of other features. The 2020 Hyundai Verna facelift is also expected to be offered in six exterior paint schemes - Black, Red, White, Silver, Grey and Gloss Black called the ‘Starry Night'.
Apart from the aforementioned changes, the sedan will continue to feature a wireless smartphone charging dock, a sunroof, rear-ac vents, and an Arkamys sound system; among others.
The new Hyundai Verna will also feature new BS6 compliant powertrain options. This includes: a 1.5-litre petrol engine producing 114bhp and 144Nm of torque, a 1.5-litre VGT diesel unit churning out 114bhp and 250Nm of torque, and a powerful 1.0-litre, three-cylinder, turbo-petrol motor producing 118bhp and 172Nm of torque.
The transmission options include: a six-speed manual or a CVT with the 1.5-litre petrol engine, a six-speed manual or a six-speed torque converter with the 1.5-litre diesel unit, and a seven-speed DCT gearbox with paddle shifters for the 1.0-litre turbo petrol engine to offer maximum performance.
The current models of the Hyundai Verna are offered with 1.4-litre and 1.6-litre petrol and diesel engines. However, Hyundai has confirmed that none of the engines will be carried forward to make it BS6 compliant and will be discontinued. Instead, the company will feature all the powertrain options borrowed from Kia Motors.
Once launched, the Hyundai Verna facelift will rival the Volkswagen Vento, the Toyota Yaris, the Skoda Rapid and the upcoming 2020 Honda City. With the new design changes and a host of powertrain options, Hyundai is ready to take on its competitors. We expect the new Hyundai Verna to have a significant hike in its pricing due to the new changes and powertrain options.
Thoughts About The Hyundai Verna Facelift Spotted Revealing New Changes
Hyundai has upgraded the Verna with a host of changes. The upcoming sedan looks more premium inside out. With a host of powertrain options offered on the upcoming Hyundai Verna, buyers will have no problem getting an engine and transmission option to suit their needs. Hyundai have outdone themselves and have taken advantage of the transition from BS4 to BS6 standards completely.