- 2 hrs ago KTM RC 125, RC 200 & RC 390 Launched In New Colours: Prices & Other Details
- 3 hrs ago Tata Nexon To Get New Grille Design Soon: Details Leaked Ahead Of Launch
- 5 hrs ago 2020 Mahindra Thar Bookings & Launch Timeline Revealed: Teaser Video
- 1 day ago 2021 Mahindra XUV500 SUV Spotted Testing Revealing Few Features: Spy Pics & Details
- Movies Vakeel Saab: Makers Plan To Finish Pawan Kalyan’s Scenes In 30 Days?
- Lifestyle On 2 Years Of Sui Dhaaga, Anushka Sharma’s De-Glam Looks In Printed Sarees That Stole Our Heart
- Technology Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale 2020: Discounts Offers On Gadgets And Other Products
- News NIA court sentences to life ISIS terrorist in Omar Al-Hindi case
- Finance ITC Trades Higher Even As Maharashtra Bans Sale Of Loose Cigarettes, Beedis
- Sports Ashok Dinda to play for Goa in upcoming domestic season
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In October 2020
- Education Supreme Court Decision On UPSC Civil Services Exam 2020, Check Latest News
Hyundai has officially unveiled the all-new Verna model in Russia, and the vehicle is expected to be launched in India later this year. The car arrives with a number of changes, all of which are expected to be seen on the India specific models.
While the Hyundai Verna received a massive overhaul for the Chinese market last year, the India bound models are expected to be facelifts only. The facelift model arrives with a sleeker front end, and a larger all-black grille.
The Vernafacelift model also features new LED headlights, a new redesigned bumper, a redesigned fog lamp housing and a new air dam. The model also features a set of new alloy wheels.
The rear end of the car features a redesigned bumper, new LED tail lamps with new graphics, and a sporty faux diffuser. Changes are not limited to just the exteriors.
The interiors of the upcoming Hyundai facelift models will arrive with a new dashboard that features central air conditioning vents, and will feature high quality materials.
The model will arrive with an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment that is Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible, power adjustable seats at the front, and a four-speaker audio system.
Safety features are expected to include dual airbags, Electronic Stability Control, Vehicle Stability Management, Traction Control, an emergency call device, a height-adjustable driver seat, a Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, and ISOFIX child seat anchors, among a host of other features.
The current-generation of Hyundai Verna models feature 1.4-litre and 1.6-litre petrol and diesel engines. The 1.4-litre petrol engine produces 99 brake horsepower and 132Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a six-speed manual transmission.
The 1.6-litre petrol engines produces 121 brake horse power and 151Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a six-speed manual and an automatic.
The 1.4-litre diesel engines produce 89 brake horsepower and 220Nm of torque and comes mated to a six-speed manual transmission. The 1.6-litre diesel engine produces 126 brake horsepower and 260Nm of torque. Transmission options include a six-speed manual and an automatic.
There is no concrete information if Hyundai will stick to the current engine and transmission options or if the Verna facelift will arrive with newer option.
The current-generation Hyundai Verna models are priced between Rs 8.18 lakh and Rs 14.08 lakh, ex-showroom, India.
Thoughts About The Hyundai Verna Facelift Model That Is India Bound
Hyundai seems to be on a roll as far as upgrades are concerned. The Verna is a fairly popular model and the company seems hopeful that it will do well in a market that is heavily SUV oriented. Stay tuned, we'll bring you more information soon.