- 4 hrs ago Geneva Motor Show 2020 Cancelled Due To Coronavirus Alert
- 10 hrs ago Vahan Database To Display Partially Concealed Names Of Vehicle Owners: Ministry Of Transport
- 12 hrs ago Hero Super Splendor BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 67,300, Ex-Showroom, Delhi
- 1 day ago 2020 TVS Apache RR310 BS6 (First Ride) Review: Crafted To Be More Invisible Than Before
- News Delhi violence: Distress calls unanswered for 48-72 hours, police absent, report reveals
- Movies Gauri Khan Thinks Her Husband Shah Rukh Khan Will Take To Designing Some Day
- Sports Hardik Pandya returns to cricket pitch post back surgery, hits 4 towering sixes in his quickfire knock
- Technology Vivo V19 Official Renders Show Design, Colors And More
- Lifestyle 11 Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach
- Education UPSC Tie-breaking Principals For Civil Services And Other Exams
- Finance India’s Eight Core Industries Grew At 2.2% In January
- Travel March 2020: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
South Korean auto manufacturer, Hyundai Motor, is ready to unveil the all-new Hyundai Verna facelift at the upcoming Auto Expo. With less than two weeks to the event, engine specifications of the vehicle have been revealed.
The Hyundai Verna facelift BS6 models will feature Kia Motors' 1.5-litre CRDI diesel engine and its 1.5-litre petrol engine. Power and performance figures stand at 113bhp of power/ 250Nm of torque, and 113bhp of power/ 144Nm of torque, respectively.
The current generation Hyundai Verna models feature 1.4-litre and 1.6-litre diesel and petrol engines. Power and performance figures for the 1.4-litre engines stand at 89bhp of power/ 220Nm of torque, and 99bhp of power/ 132Nm of torque, respectively.
Power and performance figures for 1.6-litre diesel and petrol engines featured on the current-generation Hyundai stand at 126bhp of power/ 260Nm of torque, and 121bhp of power and 151Nm of torque.
Interiors of the upcoming Hyundai Verna facelift BS6 models are expected to receive updates to the upholstery and highlights. The 2020 models are expected to arrive with a host of creature comforts.
Expectations are that the new Verna facelift models will arrive with a new touchscreen infotainment system that is Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible, a fully digital instrument cluster, automatic climate control, and steering mounted controls for audio.
The 2020 Verna BS6 models will also feature LED projector headlamps, electronically adjustable ORVMs, an electric sunroof, push button start/stop, ventilated front seats, wireless charging, and cool-box among others.
Safety features are expected to include ABS with EBD, reverse parking sensors, a seat belt safety alarm, an over-speeding warning system, dual front airbags, and ISOFIX child mounts among others.
The current-generation Hyundai Verna models are priced between Rs 8.18 lakh and Rs 14.08 lakh, and we expect the facelift models to be priced between Rs 10 lakh and Rs 16 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom, India.
Thoughts About Hyundai Unveiling The Verna Facelift BS6 Model At The Auto Expo
we're not really surprised that Hyundai is planning to unveil the Verna facelift BS6 model at the Auto Expo. We expect the company, just like others who will be at the Expo, to showcase and launch multiple models - facelift models, new models, and concept cars as well!