- 2 hrs ago Tata Motors Denies Rumor Of Selling Passenger Vehicle Business
- 2 hrs ago Kawasaki Z650 BS6 Models Arrives At Dealerships: Deliveries To Begin Soon
- 3 hrs ago Skoda Kodiaq TSI India Launch Delayed: Will Arrive In 2021
- 5 hrs ago Honda Offers Discounts, Exchange Bonuses & Other Benefits On Select Models In August 2020
- Finance RBI Allows One-Time Restructuring Of Loans: Here's What It Means For Borrowers
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Odisha FC rope in Rogerio Ramos as goalkeeping coach for new season
- News High tide of over 14 ft likely to hit Mumbai today at 1.50 pm
- Movies Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke Actor Sameer Sharma Allegedly Passed Away By Suicide
- Technology OnePlus Nord Gets Oxygen OS Update; New Features To Check Out
- Lifestyle Made In Heaven And Raat Akeli Hai Actress Shivani Raghuvanshi’s Distinctive Fashion Game Decoded
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
South Korean auto manufacturer, Hyundai Motor, is ready to unveil the all-new Hyundai Verna facelift at the upcoming Auto Expo. With less than two weeks to the event, engine specifications of the vehicle have been revealed.
The Hyundai Verna facelift BS6 models will feature Kia Motors' 1.5-litre CRDI diesel engine and its 1.5-litre petrol engine. Power and performance figures stand at 113bhp of power/ 250Nm of torque, and 113bhp of power/ 144Nm of torque, respectively.
The current generation Hyundai Verna models feature 1.4-litre and 1.6-litre diesel and petrol engines. Power and performance figures for the 1.4-litre engines stand at 89bhp of power/ 220Nm of torque, and 99bhp of power/ 132Nm of torque, respectively.
Power and performance figures for 1.6-litre diesel and petrol engines featured on the current-generation Hyundai stand at 126bhp of power/ 260Nm of torque, and 121bhp of power and 151Nm of torque.
Interiors of the upcoming Hyundai Verna facelift BS6 models are expected to receive updates to the upholstery and highlights. The 2020 models are expected to arrive with a host of creature comforts.
Expectations are that the new Verna facelift models will arrive with a new touchscreen infotainment system that is Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible, a fully digital instrument cluster, automatic climate control, and steering mounted controls for audio.
The 2020 Verna BS6 models will also feature LED projector headlamps, electronically adjustable ORVMs, an electric sunroof, push button start/stop, ventilated front seats, wireless charging, and cool-box among others.
Safety features are expected to include ABS with EBD, reverse parking sensors, a seat belt safety alarm, an over-speeding warning system, dual front airbags, and ISOFIX child mounts among others.
The current-generation Hyundai Verna models are priced between Rs 8.18 lakh and Rs 14.08 lakh, and we expect the facelift models to be priced between Rs 10 lakh and Rs 16 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom, India.
Thoughts About Hyundai Unveiling The Verna Facelift BS6 Model At The Auto Expo
we're not really surprised that Hyundai is planning to unveil the Verna facelift BS6 model at the Auto Expo. We expect the company, just like others who will be at the Expo, to showcase and launch multiple models - facelift models, new models, and concept cars as well!