- just now Maruti Suzuki Employee Tests Positive For COVID-19 At Manesar Plant After Restart Of Operations
- 1 hr ago Tata Gravitas Has Been Spotted Testing Ahead Of Its India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 24 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are Some Of The Highlights From The Auto Industry Last Week
- 1 day ago Top Bike News Of The Week: BMW F 900 R, F 900 XR, Versys 1000, BattRE Scooters Launched & More
- News Domestic flights resume after two months; many say flights cancelled without notice
- Technology Huawei Enjoy Z 5G With MediaTek Dimensity 800 5G Processor Launched In Affordable 5G Segment
- Sports Woods-Manning prevail in star-studded match, raised $20m for charity
- Movies Eid Mubarak 2020: Mahesh Babu, Chiranjeevi & Other Wish Fans On Eid-Al-Fitr
- Lifestyle Happy Birthday Karan Johar: Stylish Looks That Proves He Has Distinctive Fashion Sense
- Finance Why Zee Entertainment Shares Could Fall On Tuesday?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Hyundai Motors India has revealed the 2020 Verna facelift for the Indian market. The 2020 Hyundai Verna facelift comes with a number of updates in terms of design as well as additional features and equipment.
Bookings for the 2020 iteration of the C-segment sedan have also officially begun. The 2020 Hyundai Verna facelift can be booked either online or through the company dealerships for a token amount of Rs 25,000. The new Hyundai Verna facelift is scheduled to launch on the 26th of March. Deliveries for the sedan is said to begin soon after its introduction in the Indian market.
Hyundai has made a number of changes on the Verna facelift model, both inside and out. Some of the exterior changes on the sedan include a newly-designed set of LED headlamps with integrated LED DRLs, reworked cascading grille design at the front, tweaked front bumper, completely new set of dual-tone alloy wheels, LED taillights and a re-styled bumper as well.
Moving to the inside, the new Hyundai Verna facelift will come with a new 9-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and Hyundai's latest version of the Blue Link connectivity technology. Other updates and features also include a new 4.2-inch TFT semi-digital instrument cluster, sunroof, ventilated front seats, wireless charging, Arkamys sound system and hands-free boot opening; among others.
The Blue-Link connected technology further provides a host of additional features as well. This includes making phone calls, navigation assistance, weather updates, remote engine start/stop, vehicle tracking and geo-fencing to name a few.
The 2020 Hyundai Verna facelift will be offered with a choice of three engine options: 1.5-litre petrol, 1.5-litre diesel and a 1.0-litre turbo-petrol (borrowed from the Hyundai Venue). All these engines are brand new and compliant with the latest BS6 emission norms.
The 1.5-litre petrol and diesel engine options will come mated to a six-speed manual gearbox as standard. Both engines will also receive an automatic transmission unit, this includes a CVT for the petrol and a torque-converter for the diesel. The smaller 1.0-litre turbo-petrol, on the other hand, will receive a seven-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission as standard.
Thoughts On The 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift Bookings Open
The 2020 Hyundai Verna facelift launch comes at the right time in the Indian market. Once launched in India, the 2020 Hyundai Verna facelift will rival the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz, Volkswagen Vento and the upcoming Honda City. Expect prices of the 2020 Verna facelift to receive a slight hike as well, with a starting price of Rs 9 lakh, ex-showroom.