- 3 hrs ago Hero Destini 125 BS6 Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 64,310
- 3 hrs ago Hyundai Verna Facelift Model Unveiled In Russia: India Bound Later This Year
- 4 hrs ago 2020 Ford Figo, Aspire & Freestyle BS6 Models Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 5.39 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago Hero Xpulse 200 Rally Kit Launched In India At Rs 38,000: Street Legal And FMSCI Certified
- Technology Coronavirus Breakthrough: Scientists Discover Atomic Map To Help Combat Deadly Virus
- Movies Trance Movie Review: Fahadh Faasil Is The Heart & Soul Of This Gutsy Film!
- Sports Marc Marquez extends Honda deal till 2024
- News Terrorists are not uneducated, they are degree holders: Rajnath Singh
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
- Education CBSE Board Exam: Explore List Of Barred Items And Which Pen To Use In Exam
- Lifestyle Kiara Advani's Pink Chikankari Lehenga Is Absolutely On Our Wish List
- Finance SBI Cards IPO To Open On 2 March
The all-new 2020 Hyundai Tucson facelift BS6 model has been spotted testing ahead of its launch in India. Spy pics uploaded by MotorBeam reveal a test model sans camouflage.
The Hyundai Tucson has been around in the Indian market for close to a couple of years and last year, the company gave the car a facelift. The upcoming 2020 Hyundai Tucson has been spotted testing earlier on our roads.
Spy pics reveal that the 2020 Hyundai Tucson will get led projector headlamps and DRLs that will be present on the bumper and around the foglights. Speaking of the bumper, the SUV will get redesigned bumpers at the front and rear. It also gets a new and wider grille, which further enhances the boldness of the car.
There are minimal changes made to the side profile of the 2020 Hyundai Tucson, but the SUV now gets new machine-cut multi-spoke alloy wheels that look stunning.
Also, the fuel filler cap and tail-gate received a design update too. The taillight is now much sleeker and is a complete LED unit. The SUV also features a lot of chrome garnishing all around the car which makes it look premium.
The interiors of the 2020 Hyundai Tucson facelift models are expected to come equipped with BlueLink connectivity, and a touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto, Apple CarPlay and navigation with 3D maps.
The cabin also gets a dual-tone dashboard with contrasting elements around the AC vents. The SUV will come equipped with a 360-degree camera and adaptive cruise control.
The outgoing model of the Hyundai Tucson is a CKD one. However, the new SUV will be made in India, which means that the upcoming 2020 Hyundai Tucson will be better priced than the current model.
Mechanically, we are expecting the upcoming Tucson to be powered by the same engine from the current model, but in a BS6 avatar. The current model comes with 2.0-litre petrol and diesel engines that pumps out 154bhp of power/ 192Nm of torque, and 185bhp of power/ 400Nm of torque respectively.
Both engines are mated to a six-speed manual and automatic gearboxes. However, only the diesel comes with the option of an all-wheel-drive system. We are expecting Hyundai to price the 2020 facelifted BS6 Hyundai Tucson's base variant at Rs 20 lakh and the top-end variant at Rs 30 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
Thoughts About The BS6 Facelifted Hyundai Tucson
The new Tucson will definitely attract the Indian buyers as the SUV gets an updated design and a host of features. The Hyundai Tucson facelift will go up against the likes of the Skoda Kodiaq and the Volkswagen Tiguan.