- 18 min ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Two-Wheeler Space From Previous Week
- 14 hrs ago Ather Energy To Enter Delhi Market Soon: The 450X To Be Priced Rs 15,000 Lower
- 17 hrs ago Independence Day: India’s Five Most Iconic Cars Which Changed The Landscape Of The Auto Industry
- 18 hrs ago Kia Sonet Spotted For The First Time Post It's World Premiere: Pics & Details
- News BJP worker injured in terrorist attack at J&K
- Technology Dell Mobile Adapter Speakerphone Review: A Good Addition To Your Desk
- Lifestyle 8 Quick Hacks For Foundation That Is Too Dark For You
- Movies Sarkaaru Vaari Paata Motion Poster To Be Unveiled By Mahesh Babu And Team Today At 9.09 AM!
- Sports Messi succeeds where Ronaldo failed as Barca battle into Champions League quarter-finals
- Finance Mukesh Ambani Is Now The World's 4th Richest; Amasses $22 Billion This Year
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
The all-new 2020 Hyundai Tucson facelift BS6 model has been spotted testing ahead of its launch in India. Spy pics uploaded by MotorBeam reveal a test model sans camouflage.
The Hyundai Tucson has been around in the Indian market for close to a couple of years and last year, the company gave the car a facelift. The upcoming 2020 Hyundai Tucson has been spotted testing earlier on our roads.
Spy pics reveal that the 2020 Hyundai Tucson will get led projector headlamps and DRLs that will be present on the bumper and around the foglights. Speaking of the bumper, the SUV will get redesigned bumpers at the front and rear. It also gets a new and wider grille, which further enhances the boldness of the car.
There are minimal changes made to the side profile of the 2020 Hyundai Tucson, but the SUV now gets new machine-cut multi-spoke alloy wheels that look stunning.
Also, the fuel filler cap and tail-gate received a design update too. The taillight is now much sleeker and is a complete LED unit. The SUV also features a lot of chrome garnishing all around the car which makes it look premium.
The interiors of the 2020 Hyundai Tucson facelift models are expected to come equipped with BlueLink connectivity, and a touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto, Apple CarPlay and navigation with 3D maps.
The cabin also gets a dual-tone dashboard with contrasting elements around the AC vents. The SUV will come equipped with a 360-degree camera and adaptive cruise control.
The outgoing model of the Hyundai Tucson is a CKD one. However, the new SUV will be made in India, which means that the upcoming 2020 Hyundai Tucson will be better priced than the current model.
Mechanically, we are expecting the upcoming Tucson to be powered by the same engine from the current model, but in a BS6 avatar. The current model comes with 2.0-litre petrol and diesel engines that pumps out 154bhp of power/ 192Nm of torque, and 185bhp of power/ 400Nm of torque respectively.
Both engines are mated to a six-speed manual and automatic gearboxes. However, only the diesel comes with the option of an all-wheel-drive system. We are expecting Hyundai to price the 2020 facelifted BS6 Hyundai Tucson's base variant at Rs 20 lakh and the top-end variant at Rs 30 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
Thoughts About The BS6 Facelifted Hyundai Tucson
The new Tucson will definitely attract the Indian buyers as the SUV gets an updated design and a host of features. The Hyundai Tucson facelift will go up against the likes of the Skoda Kodiaq and the Volkswagen Tiguan.