- 56 min ago Tata Motors Denies Rumor Of Selling Passenger Vehicle Business
- 1 hr ago Kawasaki Z650 BS6 Models Arrives At Dealerships: Deliveries To Begin Soon
- 2 hrs ago Skoda Kodiaq TSI India Launch Delayed: Will Arrive In 2021
- 4 hrs ago Honda Offers Discounts, Exchange Bonuses & Other Benefits On Select Models In August 2020
- Sports England vs Pakistan: Shan Masood feels fortunate to play amid the pandemic
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Tipped To Launch On August 7: Report
- News RBI Monetary Policy: RBI keeps repo rate unchanged; Here are the Highlights
- Finance Oil Prices At 5-Month High But Fuel Demand Worries Continue
- Movies When Money Heist's Rio AKA Miguel Herrán Appeared In An Indian Advertisement
- Lifestyle On Dipika Kakar’s Birthday, Her 5 Beautiful Ethnic Looks From Quarantine Days That Amazed Us!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Hyundai Launched the Grand i10 Nios last year and since then the company has got a lot of positive responses as far as sales go. There were rumors that the company might fit the1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine in the hatchback. Now, according to Autocar India, it is confirmed that Hyundai will be showcasing the Grand i10 Nios along with the turbo-petrol engine at the upcoming 2020 Auto Expo.
The Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS comes with a completely new design language which is similar to that on the Santro. Starting with the front, the car gets the signature cascading grille which is flanked on either side by sleek projector headlamps with integrated turn signals. The car comes with LED DRLs which gives the hatchback a more sporty and premium feel.
Moving to the side, the Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS comes with minimalistic styling. The car gets 15-inch alloy wheels, a blacked-out roof and sharp shoulder lines & creases run along the length of the hatchback as well. At the rear, the new hatchback comes with large bumpers with reflectors positioned at either along with some silver garnishing.
On the inside, the Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS gets an all-new cabin layout with a dual-tone black/grey finish for the dashboard. The central console houses the large floating infotainment system, with buttons on either side to control it. The car also gets soft-touch materials in the cabin, giving it a premium and upmarket touch.
The 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine is the same unit that powers the newly launched Hyundai Aura. The i10 Nios will be available in 10 variants and just like the Aura, this turbo petrol engine will only be available with the top-end variant of the Nios. The engine is capable of producing 100bhp of power and 172Nm of peak torque and will be mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox.
Prices of the car are yet to be known and will be announced at the upcoming Auto Expo. We are also expecting Hyundai to showcase the facelifted versions of the Creta and the Verna at the Expo.
As far as safety is concerned, the car gets multiple airbags, reverse parking sensors, ABS with EBD, seat-belt reminder alert, high-speed warning system and ISOFIX child-seat mounts among many other features.
Thoughts About The 1.0-litre Turbo-Petrol Engine On The Grand i10 Nios
By putting the turbo petrol engine in the Grand i10 Nios, customers who want to have some fun on the roads will definitely go for this option. 100bhp in a car that size, I'm sure, will be a lot of fun.