- 7 hrs ago Excess Fuel Filled At Petrol Pumps: Most Times It’s Because Of The Vehicle
- 8 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India In June 2020: Maruti Alto Regains Top Slot As Seltos Closes In On Creta
- 8 hrs ago Bajaj Auto Sales Figures For June 2020: Brand Registers 31 Percent Decline In Demand
- 9 hrs ago Nissan Ariya Electric Vehicle To Be Globally Unveiled On 15 July
- Movies Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi Clarifies She Was Not Saying Goodbye To Mumbai With Her Post
- Sports Sheffield United 3-1 Tottenham: Berge and Mousset sink Spurs amid VAR controversy
- News Delhi plasma bank: Ten people donate plasma on Day 1; three recipients
- Finance IDBI Bank Enters Rs. 50000 Cr Market-Cap Club;Ranks Ahead Of PNB, IndusInd Bank
- Technology Vivo S1 Pro Gets Rs. 1,000 Price Cut In India; Checkout New Price Here
- Lifestyle 10 Tips To Keep Your Vagina Healthy
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Hyundai Motor India Limited has just about launched the Hyundai Santro BS6 models in India at a starting price of Rs 4.57 lakh, ex-showroom, Delhi. The hatchback is available in petrol and diesel variants.
The models now feature BS6 compliant 1.1-litre engines available with petrol and CNG options. The MPI petrol engine produces 68 brake horsepower and 99Nm of torque, while the CNG unit produces 58 brake horsepower and 84Nm of torque. Transmission options include a five-speed manual for both engine options, and an automatic specifically for the petrol unit.
Hyundai hasn't brought any other changes to the Santro, and the vehicle continues to feature a cascading grille with chrome surrounds, sweptback headlamps, fog lamps, and a redesigned bumper.
The rear end of the Santro BS6 models feature a large windshield, a new tail lamp cluster, a high stop lamp, and redesigned bumpers that feature plastic inserts and reflectors on either side.
The interiors continue to feature a dual, black and beige treatment on the dashboard and door trims. The cabin features silver inserts around the air conditioning vents, the gear lever & steering wheel, and features an ‘elephant' inspired center console.
The vehicle arrives with a seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system that is Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible, electronically adjustable ORVMs, rear air conditioning vents, steering mounted audio controls, foldable rear seats, and a rear washer and wiper.
Safety features include ABS with EBD, dual airbags, a rear parking sensor and camera, a day/ night IRVM, speed sensing auto door locks, an impact sensing auto door unlock, and a rear defogger.
The vehicle is available in seven colours - Marina Blue, Titan Grey, Diana Green, Fiery Red, Typhoon Silver, Imperial Beige, and Polar White. The Hyundai Santro BS6 models are available in eight trims and are priced between Rs 4.57 lakh and Rs 6.02 lakh, ex-showroom, Delhi.
Thoughts About The Hyundai Santro BS6 Models Launched Starting At Rs 4.57 Lakh, Ex-Showroom Delhi
The Hyundai Santro has always done well for the company, and has a fantastic fan following in the country. The new-generation hatchback is a great entry level car that offers premium interiors, a tall-boy design, and segment first features. We recommend the Santro BS6 for first time buyers.