- 11 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Increase — Company’s Third Price Hike Of 2021 Coming Soon
- 15 hrs ago 2021 Mini Hatchback, Convertible & John Cooper Works (JCW) Launched In India At Rs 38 Lakh
- 19 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Exports Commences To Nepal, Indonesia & South Africa: Details
- 22 hrs ago 2021 Jaguar F-Pace SVR Bookings Open In India: High-Performance SUV Coming Soon
- News Viral video: Groom rests hand on shoulder of bride, Check what happens next
- Technology List Of Best Over-Ear Headphones To Buy In India Under Rs 5,000
- Sports WTC Final, Day 5: Southee removes openers as India reach 64/2 at stumps; contest goes into reserve day
- Movies Mohanlal's Marakkar Arabikadalinte Simham To Be Exclusively Screened On All Screens In Kerala!
- Finance Sebi Exempts Heineken International From Open Offer In UBL Case
- Education Teaching Tips And Skills For Engaging Students In Online Classes
- Lifestyle #InThisTogether: Josh App Partners With Fortis For Mental Health Awareness Campaign
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In August
Hyundai Motor India Limited has just about launched the Hyundai Santro BS6 models in India at a starting price of Rs 4.57 lakh, ex-showroom, Delhi. The hatchback is available in petrol and diesel variants.
The models now feature BS6 compliant 1.1-litre engines available with petrol and CNG options. The MPI petrol engine produces 68 brake horsepower and 99Nm of torque, while the CNG unit produces 58 brake horsepower and 84Nm of torque. Transmission options include a five-speed manual for both engine options, and an automatic specifically for the petrol unit.
Hyundai hasn't brought any other changes to the Santro, and the vehicle continues to feature a cascading grille with chrome surrounds, sweptback headlamps, fog lamps, and a redesigned bumper.
The rear end of the Santro BS6 models feature a large windshield, a new tail lamp cluster, a high stop lamp, and redesigned bumpers that feature plastic inserts and reflectors on either side.
The interiors continue to feature a dual, black and beige treatment on the dashboard and door trims. The cabin features silver inserts around the air conditioning vents, the gear lever & steering wheel, and features an ‘elephant' inspired center console.
The vehicle arrives with a seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system that is Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible, electronically adjustable ORVMs, rear air conditioning vents, steering mounted audio controls, foldable rear seats, and a rear washer and wiper.
Safety features include ABS with EBD, dual airbags, a rear parking sensor and camera, a day/ night IRVM, speed sensing auto door locks, an impact sensing auto door unlock, and a rear defogger.
The vehicle is available in seven colours - Marina Blue, Titan Grey, Diana Green, Fiery Red, Typhoon Silver, Imperial Beige, and Polar White. The Hyundai Santro BS6 models are available in eight trims and are priced between Rs 4.57 lakh and Rs 6.02 lakh, ex-showroom, Delhi.
Thoughts About The Hyundai Santro BS6 Models Launched Starting At Rs 4.57 Lakh, Ex-Showroom Delhi
The Hyundai Santro has always done well for the company, and has a fantastic fan following in the country. The new-generation hatchback is a great entry level car that offers premium interiors, a tall-boy design, and segment first features. We recommend the Santro BS6 for first time buyers.