- 3 hrs ago Independence Day: First President Of India To Use An S-Class Limousine & The Cars Used Before
- 3 hrs ago KTM 250 Adventure Spotted Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 4 hrs ago 2020 Toyota Fortuner TRD Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 34.98 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago Ferrari F8 Tributo Goes On Sale In India: Prices For The Supercar Start From Rs 4.02 Crore
- Technology Oppo A52 Arrives With New Configuration In India: Price And Sale Details
- Sports Marquez broke arm plate opening window at home
- Movies CBI Files FIR Against Rhea Chakraborty In Sushant Singh Rajput’s Death Case
- News Arun Jaitley framed bill on Art 370 nullification that can withstand legal challenge, says his wife
- Lifestyle Sanjana Sanghi And Amyra Dastur Will Inspire You To Up Your Look With Blue Outfits This Monsoon
- Finance Vodafone Idea Reports Massive Loss Of Rs 25,460.2 Crore For Apr-June
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit Near Delhi In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Hyundai Motor India Limited has announced that the new 2020 Hyundai Creta has registered over 55,000 bookings. The vehicle was launched during March this year and is already doing well for the company.
Mr Tarun Garg, the Directo for Sales, Marketing, and Service at Hyundai Motor India Limited said, "Ever since its launch in 2015, Creta has been a benchmark in the industry, a household name that has represented distinction and success for over 4.85 lakh valued customers."
"With the launch of new Creta in March, the company has once again redefined SUV leadership in the segment and established its supremacy, recording over 55,000 bookings and more than 20,000 customers in just four months," he added.
The company says that registering over 55,000 units in bookings is a testament and an applaud to the Hyundai Creta's feature rich package, and dominant performance - something that it has been offering since the vehicle was first launched in 2015.
Hyundai also said that the new Creta has established itself as the leader in the SUV segment and has achieved the top spot for sales during the month of May and June 2020.
Hyundai Creta diesel models account for 60 percent of the booking numbers indicating an increasing demand for diesel powered cars, and for Hyundai's efficient BS6 technology.
In Hyundai related news, the brand recently unveiled three new air-conditioning technologies that are set to change the in-cabin environment within a car. Growing concerns for health and for better air quality has led to the creation of the new technology.
Called After-Blow, Multi-Air Mode and Fine Dust Indicator, the new tech will enhance air quality, reduce pollution levels, reduce the growth of moulds, and will keep the air-conditioner in prime condition. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About The Hyundai Creta Registering 55,000 Units in Bookings
The Hyundai Creta has always been a fantastic offering since it was launched, and the company has done all it can to keep the vehicle updated and upgraded. We expect the Creta to set more records over the course of the next few months.