- just now New Nissan Compact-SUV World Premiere Date Revealed: Upcoming B-SUV Concept To Rival Hyundai Venue
- 1 hr ago Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Prices Hiked Yet Again: Here Is The New Price List
- 3 hrs ago MG Hector Plus SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 13.48 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago Audi Releases Second Teaser For RS7 Sportback Ahead Of 16 July Launch
- Sports Women's U-17 World Cup will be held behind closed doors in worst-case scenario: AIFF
- News Rajasthan crisis: 20 MLAs skip CLP meet
- Technology Tecno Launches Spark 5 Pro With HD + Dot-In Display: Should You Buy?
- Lifestyle Blepharitis: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Movies Yaara Trailer: Vidyut Jammwal, Amit Sadh, Shruti Haasan's Crime Drama Is An Ode To Friendship
- Finance Google Announces $10 Billion For Digitalising India
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Hyundai India has announced that they have resumed production operations at their facility in Sriperumbudur, Chennai. The manufacturing facility of Hyundai has been shut since the 23rd of March 2020, amidst COVID-19 pandemic.
Hyundai also announced that the company has manufactured 200 units on the first day of reopening the production process. The company also confirmed that all staff members at the facility are strictly following the government's guidelines of safety and social distancing.
With production having finally begun, Hyundai is aiming at manufacturing a total of around 13,000 units during the remainder of this month. Apart from the production process, Hyundai has also resumed sales and service operations across the country.
In order to jump-start demand for its vehicles in the Indian market, Hyundai has come up with a number of customer-oriented initiatives and offers. One of them includes an EMI assurance program, which covers select customers up to three-car loan EMIs.
The program is offered to customers who are facing uncertainties in employment, due to various factors. However, this offer is not applicable for larger models such as Creta, Elantra, Tucson or the Kona Electric.
Apart from this, Hyundai is also offering a number of cash discounts, car exchange offers and other benefits to customers as well. New customers of Hyundai will also stand a chance to get extended warranty and roadside assistance packages as well. These offers are available for all BS6 models in India until the 31st of May 2020.
Thoughts About Hyundai Restarting Production Operations At Its Facility
Hyundai is among the many vehicle manufacturers in India, who have restarted production operations. To support the production by OEMs in India, auto component manufacturers are also seeking permission to resume operations as well. This comes as a relief to India's economy, which has taken a massive hit since the start of lockdown.