- 4 hrs ago New Tata Safari Unveiled Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- 13 hrs ago KTM Adventure Trails Riding Programme Launched In 10 Cities: Here Are All Details
- 1 day ago 2021 Benelli TRK 502 Spotted Arriving At Dealerships In India: Launching Soon?
- 1 day ago Nissan Magnite Deliveries Cross Over 720 Units Across India: Announced Serice Campaign
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 January 26 Highlights: Aly And Abhinav Have An Argument During Task; Rakhi-Rubina Lock Horns
- Sports Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy: Tamil Nadu ride of Aparajith, Shahrukh Khan blitzkrieg
- News Republic Day like no other: Here's how the events unfolded
- Technology FAU-G Goes Official In India: Here Are The Details
- Lifestyle Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Pregnancy Glow Is Unmissable, As She Performs Yoga Flaunting Her Baby Bump
- Finance 5 Stock Picks Ahead Of The Budget From HDFC Securities
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In January 2021
- Education MHT CET 2020 Round II Seat Allotment Result for B. Tech, B. Pharma To Be Out Today
Hyundai India has announced that they have resumed production operations at their facility in Sriperumbudur, Chennai. The manufacturing facility of Hyundai has been shut since the 23rd of March 2020, amidst COVID-19 pandemic.
Hyundai also announced that the company has manufactured 200 units on the first day of reopening the production process. The company also confirmed that all staff members at the facility are strictly following the government's guidelines of safety and social distancing.
With production having finally begun, Hyundai is aiming at manufacturing a total of around 13,000 units during the remainder of this month. Apart from the production process, Hyundai has also resumed sales and service operations across the country.
In order to jump-start demand for its vehicles in the Indian market, Hyundai has come up with a number of customer-oriented initiatives and offers. One of them includes an EMI assurance program, which covers select customers up to three-car loan EMIs.
The program is offered to customers who are facing uncertainties in employment, due to various factors. However, this offer is not applicable for larger models such as Creta, Elantra, Tucson or the Kona Electric.
Apart from this, Hyundai is also offering a number of cash discounts, car exchange offers and other benefits to customers as well. New customers of Hyundai will also stand a chance to get extended warranty and roadside assistance packages as well. These offers are available for all BS6 models in India until the 31st of May 2020.
Thoughts About Hyundai Restarting Production Operations At Its Facility
Hyundai is among the many vehicle manufacturers in India, who have restarted production operations. To support the production by OEMs in India, auto component manufacturers are also seeking permission to resume operations as well. This comes as a relief to India's economy, which has taken a massive hit since the start of lockdown.