- 51 min ago Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Price Increase Announced Again: Here Is The Complete Price List
- 3 hrs ago MG Hector Production Cross 50,000 Units Mark: Milestone SUV Produced By All-Women Crew
- 5 hrs ago Suzuki Burgman Electric Scooter Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 5 hrs ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Review (Road Test): Is It Different Or Better Than The Vitara Brezza?
- Sports India vs England: Axar Patel picks up second consecutive fifer in Pink Ball Test, claims unique feat
- Lifestyle What To Know About Buruli Ulcer, A Flesh-Eating Disease Spreading In Australia
- News From flashy diamantaire to fugitive: Nirav Modi's long road to extradition in PNB scam
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In March
- Technology Vivo X60 Receives Indonesia Telecom, BIS Certifications; Launch Expected Soon
- Movies Sushmita Sen Confirms Aarya 2, Says ‘Your Wish Is Our Command'
- Finance NIDHI Company: Things to Know Before Investing
- Education Assam Sericulture Admit Card 2021 Released, Download Grade 4 Hall Ticket At sericulture.assam.gov.in
Hyundai Motor India has announced a partnership with Air Liquide Medical Systems Pvt. Ltd. to augment the production and supply of Ventilators in Tamil Nadu and other states.
The partnership aims at producing 1,000 ventilators during Phase-1, and intends to achieve higher production numbers during following phases.
The current Covid-19 pandemic and its affect on the masses has created a shortage of ventilators needs to treat patients. Ventilators basically help patients who are unable to breathe. Breathlessness is one of the many conditions that the virus brings to its host.
Mr SS Kim, the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer at Hyundai Motor India Ltd., said, "Ventilators and other respiratory aids are critical devices in the fight against COVID-19 and to this end, Hyundai and Air Liquide Medical Systems are working together to ensure a steady supply of Ventilators in India."
The South Korean auto giant is committed to serving society, and has been supporting the Government's fight against Coronavirus. The company says that this is in sync with its brand — Socially Responsible and Caring.
Mr Anil Kumar, the Managing Director at Air Liquide Medical Systems, India, said, "As a company that engages in supporting healthcare professionals and systems worldwide, we have initiated a prompt response towards the fight against Covid-19 in support of the Government of India."
"We are confident that this collaboration with Hyundai Motor India will bring about a positive shift in this battle. We are one of the very few Global companies with a dedicated Research & Development facility to manufacture ventilators in India," added.
Air Liquide Medical Systems will bring to this partnership all its available resources to manufacture innovative, easy to use, and high-performance ventilators.
Hyundai Motor India has been at the forefront with multiple Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives. The company has donated Rs 5 crore to the Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Relief Fund, and has been proactively taking care of communities near its facilities.
Thoughts About The Hyundai-Air Liquide Medical Systems Partnership
Hyundai is definitely sticking to its global vision of ‘Progress for Humanity'. We are certain that the company is in the fight until the very end. Other manufactures from the Auto Industry are also stepping up to contain and eradicate the virus. With brands like Hyundai helping the Government, we reckon that the Covid-19 situation will be resolved faster than expected.