- 22 hrs ago EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- 22 hrs ago BMW R 18 Cruiser Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 18.90 Lakh
- 23 hrs ago Delhi Government Working On Setting Up 200 New EV Charging Stations Across The City Soon
- 1 day ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- Finance 3 Stocks That Broking Houses Are Betting On
- News #MeToo: Scribe seeks acquittal in MJ Akbar defamation case
- Sports Fitness of players in IPL 2020: Former hockey skipper Rasquinha shocked to see players unfit
- Technology Logitech MX Master 3 Review: The Only Wireless Mouse Your Will Ever Need
- Movies Vijay Sethupathi & Taapsee Pannu To Play Double Roles In Their Next?
- Lifestyle World Marrow Donor Day WMDD: What Is Bone Marrow Transplant? Importance And Side Effects
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
The Hyundai Palisade SUV could be introduced to the Indian market. The company could launch the seven-seater Palisade in the country by 2022. This could be because of the growing demand in the SUV segment in the Indian market.
According to Gaadiwadi, the company could introduce the Hyundai Palisade SUV in the next two to three years. The Hyundai Palisade SUV is already on sale in various international markets.
The SUV features a large grille on the front with horizontal slats finished in chrome, chrome alloy wheels, faux skid plates at both ends, side skirts and bold shoulder line accentuates the muscular look of the SUV. There is an abundance use of chrome across the SUV giving it a premium look.
It also features a two-part cluster with LED DRLs placed next to the grille on top and LED projector headlamps at the bottom. The LED tail lamps are vertically mounted and with a large ‘Palisade' badging placed across the boot lid.
On the Inside, the Palisade SUV features a host of equipment. These include a 10.25-inch centrally stacked touchscreen infotainment system with navigation, the company's latest BlueLink connected car technology, Harman Kardon sound system, and a 12.3-inch fully digital LCD instrument cluster.
The seven-seater SUV also features, eight-way power-adjustable front seats, power-folding and reclining third-row seats, powered tailgate, dual automatic sunroof, and USB charging for all rows; among others.
The Safety net on the Palisade SUV includes a blind view monitor, Hyundai Drive-Assist with Level 2 Autonomy, forward collision warning with pedestrian detection, automatic emergency braking, nine airbags; and more.
The Hyundai Palisade international spec is available with a single powertrain option. The 3.8-litre V6 petrol engine produces 290bhp and 355 Nm of peak torque. The engine comes mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission, with power being sent to either front-wheels as standard with optional all-wheel drive. If the Palisade SUV is introduced in India, we expect the company to offer similar features and powertrain options with the SUV.
Once launched in India the Palisade SUV will rival the Toyota Fortuner, the Ford Endeavour, the Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace, and the Skoda Kodiaq.
Thoughts About The Hyundai Palisade SUV Introduced In The Indian Market
Hyundai Palisade is a huge SUV and comes packed with a host of features. Indian car buyers favour the SUVs over other shapes and size mainly due to the practicality it offers. Also, the road presence of the vehicle matters much in the Indian market as well. The Hyundai Palisade SUV checks all the boxes by bringing a fresh design and offering tons of space on the inside. However, with rivals already established in the market, what remains to be seen is whether Hyundai will take the gamble and Introduce the Palisade SUV in India.