- 24 min ago Window Tint Transparency & IND Number Plate Confusion Cleared: Confirmed By Government Officials
- 28 min ago BMW X5 M Competition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.94 Crore
- 1 hr ago Toyota Innova Crysta New Vs Old Comparison: A Brief Look At What’s Changed!
- 2 hrs ago Nissan Service Hub Introduced Ahead Of Magnite Launch In India: Here Are All Details
- Movies Phantom: Kiccha Sudeep And Team Head To Kerala For The Next Schedule?
- News Explained: What is Constitution Day? what was November 26 observed as before 2015?
- Sports UFC Vegas 15: Blaydes vs. Lewis fight card, date, time in India and where to watch
- Technology Xiaomi Black Friday Sale In India On Redmi Smartphones, Earphones, More
- Finance Future Retail Hits 5% Lower Circuit After SIAC Rejects Plea
- Education NIOS Starts Registration For October 2020 Board Exams, Check Fee Details
- Lifestyle Sana Khan’s Beautiful Pictures From Her Mehendi Ceremony In Orange & Pink Suit Will Melt Your Heart
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
Hyundai Motor Group has announced its partnership with Nvidia, a major player in graphics and computing across the world. The partnership is mainly aimed at improving the connected car technologies with enhanced features.
According to the company, it will be introducing the ‘Nvidia Drive' connected car platform across all new models from Hyundai, Kia and Genesis from 2022 onwards. From entry-level to premium vehicles, all future models will feature in-vehicle infotainment (IVI) systems powered by Nvidia Drive as standard.
The Nvidia Drive includes a hardware and software stack, enabling Hyundai Motor Group's IVI systems to combine audio, video, navigation, connectivity and artificial intelligence (AI)-based ‘connected car' services. This will help the brand to seamlessly integrate various service and convenience features as well.
Ali Kani, Vice President of Autonomous Vehicles at NVIDIA, said, "NVIDIA brought consumer electronic functionality and a graphics-rich user interface to infotainment systems more than a decade ago. Now, we are once again transforming these systems through the power of AI, helping Hyundai Motor Group increase safety and value, along with enhancing customer satisfaction, throughout the lifetime of the vehicle."
Paul Choo, Senior Vice President of Electronics Tech Unit at Hyundai Motor Group, said, "At Hyundai Motor Group, we are committed to delivering greater value, safety, functionality and enjoyment over the lifetime of the car. The NVIDIA DRIVE platform is proven - it is scalable, energy-efficient and has the performance to support our next generation of software-defined vehicles."
Hyundai's partnership with Nvidia lays the foundation for the development of the next (CCOS) Connected Car Operating System. The new CCOS will enable high-perfromance computing with the help of Nvidia's latest generation (GPUs) Graphics Processor Units.
According to the company, the new CCOS will also enable seamless computing, which provides an uninterrupted service regardless of the vehicle's online or offline state. The vehicle connects with the surrounding infrastructure and smart devices to bring the user experience from external devices into the vehicle environment.
The new CCOS will also help in providing intelligent and secure computing. It ensures the services are catered to drivers as per their preference. Additionally, it also protects the system by monitoring in-vehicle and external networks and isolating data associated with vehicle safety.
The newly developed CCOS will also have enhanced AI capabilities to help control the vehicle. The AI assistance will be more fluid, quick and precise in its response along with a host of new features or commands getting added to the existing list.
Thoughts About The Hyundai & Nvidia Partners To Develop New Connected Car Platform
The connected car technology has become extremely popular in recent times across the globe. As a result, Hyundai with Nvidia aims to develop seamless and extremely capable infotainment systems with an all-new Operating System to provide an enhanced experience to its customers.