- 8 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India For February 2021: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate Sales Charts Yet Again!
- 1 day ago BMW M340i xDrive Review (First Drive): The First Locally Assembled 'M' Car
- 1 day ago Renault Kiger Compact-SUV Sales Figures For February 2021: Outsells Nissan Magnite & Ford EcoSport
- 1 day ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- Sports PBKS IPL 2021 Time Table: Punjab Kings Full Schedule, Dates, Timings, Venues
- Lifestyle Women’s Day 2021: Common Health Issues That Affect Women From Their 20s To 60s
- News Mamata asks Hemant Soren to campaign for her in WB polls; JMM to decide on it
- Education UP Police Jail Warder Result 2021 Declared At uppbpb.gov.in
- Movies Mithun Chakraborty All Set To Join BJP During PM Narendra Modi’s Kolkata Rally
- Technology Reliance Jio And Airtel Set Up 5G Towers In India: Ookla 5G Map
- Finance NPS vs Other Tax Saving Investments: Where A Tax Saver Should Invest?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Hyundai Motor Group has announced its partnership with Nvidia, a major player in graphics and computing across the world. The partnership is mainly aimed at improving the connected car technologies with enhanced features.
According to the company, it will be introducing the ‘Nvidia Drive' connected car platform across all new models from Hyundai, Kia and Genesis from 2022 onwards. From entry-level to premium vehicles, all future models will feature in-vehicle infotainment (IVI) systems powered by Nvidia Drive as standard.
The Nvidia Drive includes a hardware and software stack, enabling Hyundai Motor Group's IVI systems to combine audio, video, navigation, connectivity and artificial intelligence (AI)-based ‘connected car' services. This will help the brand to seamlessly integrate various service and convenience features as well.
Ali Kani, Vice President of Autonomous Vehicles at NVIDIA, said, "NVIDIA brought consumer electronic functionality and a graphics-rich user interface to infotainment systems more than a decade ago. Now, we are once again transforming these systems through the power of AI, helping Hyundai Motor Group increase safety and value, along with enhancing customer satisfaction, throughout the lifetime of the vehicle."
Paul Choo, Senior Vice President of Electronics Tech Unit at Hyundai Motor Group, said, "At Hyundai Motor Group, we are committed to delivering greater value, safety, functionality and enjoyment over the lifetime of the car. The NVIDIA DRIVE platform is proven - it is scalable, energy-efficient and has the performance to support our next generation of software-defined vehicles."
Hyundai's partnership with Nvidia lays the foundation for the development of the next (CCOS) Connected Car Operating System. The new CCOS will enable high-perfromance computing with the help of Nvidia's latest generation (GPUs) Graphics Processor Units.
According to the company, the new CCOS will also enable seamless computing, which provides an uninterrupted service regardless of the vehicle's online or offline state. The vehicle connects with the surrounding infrastructure and smart devices to bring the user experience from external devices into the vehicle environment.
The new CCOS will also help in providing intelligent and secure computing. It ensures the services are catered to drivers as per their preference. Additionally, it also protects the system by monitoring in-vehicle and external networks and isolating data associated with vehicle safety.
The newly developed CCOS will also have enhanced AI capabilities to help control the vehicle. The AI assistance will be more fluid, quick and precise in its response along with a host of new features or commands getting added to the existing list.
Thoughts About The Hyundai & Nvidia Partners To Develop New Connected Car Platform
The connected car technology has become extremely popular in recent times across the globe. As a result, Hyundai with Nvidia aims to develop seamless and extremely capable infotainment systems with an all-new Operating System to provide an enhanced experience to its customers.