- 38 min ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 14 hrs ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- 15 hrs ago Royal Enfield Partners With CEAT For Interceptor 650 Tyres: Here Are All Details
- 15 hrs ago Bangalore Dealer Delivers 100 Nissan Magnite In A Single Day: Read More To Find Out
- News Ahmedabad, Surat Metro projects: PM to perform ground breaking ceremony
- Technology Here's How To Hide Chat On Signal App
- Sports Harden revels in historic debut as Nets coach Nash hails 'incredible' star
- Finance Real Estate Pins Hope On Budget 2021
- Movies Krack Day 7 Box Office Collection: Ravi Teja Starrer Continues To Storm The Box Office
- Lifestyle Congratulatory Messages, Wishes & Quotes To Share On The Birth Of A Baby
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Hyundai India has announced a new maintenance camp celebrating the upcoming Navratri festival in the country. The company is offering attractive discounts and benefits to its customers for getting their vehicles serviced.
The ‘Navratri Car Care Camp' is available between October 14 and October 22, 2020. During this period, Hyundai owners can contact their nearest service centre and take advantage of the ongoing service camp offering a host of benefits.
Hyundai is offering a discount of 15 per cent of the total labour cost on periodic service and running repair for vehicles which are over 5 years from the date of registration. For vehicles registered under five years, the company is offering a 5 per cent discount on running repairs.
In addition to this, the company is also offering attractive discounts on other additional service offered by the service centre such as interior cleaning, exterior accessories, paint protection treatment and more.
Customer looking to get their vehicle's interior cleaned can avail a discount of 20 per cent on the total cost. The same discount is also applicable to exterior accessory addition as well. Customer looking to a personal touch to their vehicles are now rewarded with a discount.
The company is also offering a 20 per cent discount on getting the vehicle's body worked repaired, which could have been damaged due to an accident. With this offer, the vehicle will be restored from all the damages, while getting an attractive discount.
A 10 per cent discount for wheel alignment and balancing is also being offered by the company during the ‘Navratri Car Care Camp'. These offers are available to all Hyundai car owners in the country across all service centres.
In addition to the attractive offers, Hyundai is also offering a 50-point check-up of the vehicle as part of the service camp in the country. It will ensure to cover all the aspects of the car including the engine, clutch, transmission, brakes and more. Customers looking to change the tyres of their Hyundai cars can visit the camp to avail attractive discounts offered by the company.
Tarun Garg, Director (Sales, Marketing, and Service), Hyundai Motor India, said, "Hyundai being a lifetime partner to its customers is committed to continuously introduce service initiatives for best ownership experience. With the upcoming festive season, we wish to celebrate and connect with our customers through a few of these innovative initiatives thereby giving quality time for a happy life."
Thoughts About The Hyundai Navratri Car Maintenance Camp Announced In India
The ongoing monsoon season requires additional maintenance of cars for smooth operation at all times. Hyundai aims to help its customers by providing attractive discounts on vehicle service, maintenance and personalization to get their vehicles to the showroom condition.