- 5 hrs ago Mahindra Trademarks XUV100, XUV400, XUV700 & XUV900 Names For Future SUVs
- 6 hrs ago 2021 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Detailed Review — The Perfect Entry-Level Performance Motorcycle?
- 6 hrs ago Aprilia SXR 125 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All The Details!
- 8 hrs ago FAME II Certification Validity Extended: Will It Benefit EV Market In India?
- Technology Amazon Smartphone Upgrade Days 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Mobiles
- Sports IPL 2021: Glenn Maxwell likens Royal Challengers Bangalore role to one at Australia
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan Turns Playback Singer For Hey Sinamika; Pictures Take Social Media By Storm!
- News Pakistan working on single-dose COVID-19 vaccine with China’s help: Official
- Finance How to find IFSC Code?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
- Education Karnataka: No Online Exams For Higher Classes, Says Dy CM Ashwath Narayan
- Lifestyle Pretty In Pink! Alaya F’s Shimmery Eye Lids And Matte Lips Make For The Perfect Makeup Look For Date Night!
Hyundai India has announced a new maintenance camp celebrating the upcoming Navratri festival in the country. The company is offering attractive discounts and benefits to its customers for getting their vehicles serviced.
The ‘Navratri Car Care Camp' is available between October 14 and October 22, 2020. During this period, Hyundai owners can contact their nearest service centre and take advantage of the ongoing service camp offering a host of benefits.
Hyundai is offering a discount of 15 per cent of the total labour cost on periodic service and running repair for vehicles which are over 5 years from the date of registration. For vehicles registered under five years, the company is offering a 5 per cent discount on running repairs.
In addition to this, the company is also offering attractive discounts on other additional service offered by the service centre such as interior cleaning, exterior accessories, paint protection treatment and more.
Customer looking to get their vehicle's interior cleaned can avail a discount of 20 per cent on the total cost. The same discount is also applicable to exterior accessory addition as well. Customer looking to a personal touch to their vehicles are now rewarded with a discount.
The company is also offering a 20 per cent discount on getting the vehicle's body worked repaired, which could have been damaged due to an accident. With this offer, the vehicle will be restored from all the damages, while getting an attractive discount.
A 10 per cent discount for wheel alignment and balancing is also being offered by the company during the ‘Navratri Car Care Camp'. These offers are available to all Hyundai car owners in the country across all service centres.
In addition to the attractive offers, Hyundai is also offering a 50-point check-up of the vehicle as part of the service camp in the country. It will ensure to cover all the aspects of the car including the engine, clutch, transmission, brakes and more. Customers looking to change the tyres of their Hyundai cars can visit the camp to avail attractive discounts offered by the company.
Tarun Garg, Director (Sales, Marketing, and Service), Hyundai Motor India, said, "Hyundai being a lifetime partner to its customers is committed to continuously introduce service initiatives for best ownership experience. With the upcoming festive season, we wish to celebrate and connect with our customers through a few of these innovative initiatives thereby giving quality time for a happy life."
Thoughts About The Hyundai Navratri Car Maintenance Camp Announced In India
The ongoing monsoon season requires additional maintenance of cars for smooth operation at all times. Hyundai aims to help its customers by providing attractive discounts on vehicle service, maintenance and personalization to get their vehicles to the showroom condition.