- 18 hrs ago 2021 Force Gurkha Near Production SUV Spied Testing With Accessories: Pics & Details
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- 1 day ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 1 day ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- Lifestyle Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal Look Like A Match Made In Heaven In Their Colour-Coordinated Outfits
- Movies Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal's Mumbai Reception: Here Is Everything You Need To Know!
- News Farmers' unions issue dos and don'ts for tractor rally on Republic Day
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Bengaluru FC vs Odisha FC: Sloppy Odisha help Bengaluru rescue a point
- Technology BSNL Republic Day Offer 2021: Extends Validity Of Rs. 1,999 And Rs. 2,399 Long Term Plans
- Finance Markets To Be Volatile Ahead Of Union Budget And Monthly Expiry
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
South Korean auto manufacturer Hyundai has announced variable warranty options under its Wonder Warranty Scheme for its Hyundai Kona electric vehicle.
The brand is offering a three year/ unlimited kilometre, a four year/ 60,000 kilometer and a five year/ 50,000 kilometer warranty for the Kona EV. The new warranty offers are in addition to the standard eight year/ 1,60,000 kilometer for the battery pack.
Hyundai's Kona electric vehicle features a 39.2kWh battery that is mated to an electric motor that produces 134bhp and 395Nm of torque, and is mated to an automatic transmission.
The vehicle features four driving modes - Eco, Eco+, Comfort and Sport, and features paddle shifters. The vehicle is capable of nailing the 0 to 100kmph mark in 9.7 seconds.
The vehicle offers a range of 452 kilometers over a single charge. The 39.2kWh battery pack takes six hour to charge to a hundred percent when using an AC charger. The battery can be juiced to 80 percent in 57 minute when connected to a fast charger.
Key highlights of the Hyundai Kona include automatic climate control, adjustable steering, air quality control, an accessory power outlet, a rear reading lamp, cruise control, keyless entry, and a central console armrest with storage space.
The vehicle also features button-type shift-by-wire technology, an electric parking brake with auto hold, rear ventilation ducts, and wireless phone charging.
Safety features include ABS with EBD, child safety locks, multiple airbags, a day & night IRVM, a seat belt warning alarm, a tyre pressure monitoring system, and electronic stability control.
The Hyundai Kona electric vehicle is available in two variants and nine colours, and is currently priced between Rs 23.85 lakh and 24.11 lakh, ex-showroom India.
Thoughts About Hyundai's Wonder Warranty Scheme For The Kona Electric Vehicle
Like we said earlier, the festive season is around the corner and manufacturers are beginning to offer perks with new vehicles. The next few weeks will see manufacturers offer discounts on products as well. We think the brand's Kona models will register more sales with Hyundai's new Wonder Warranty Schemes.