- 6 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Four-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- 8 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Two-Wheeler Space From Previous Week
- 22 hrs ago Ather Energy To Enter Delhi Market Soon: The 450X To Be Priced Rs 15,000 Lower
- 1 day ago Independence Day: India’s Five Most Iconic Cars Which Changed The Landscape Of The Auto Industry
- Sports IPL 2020: Chennai Super Kings to organise a week's training camp at Chepauk; MS Dhoni, Suresh Raina to attend
- News Asked if I am Indian for not speaking in Hindi at airport: DMK'sKanimozhi
- Technology Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra, Mi 10 Ultra Anniversary Edition Leaks Online; Launch Set For August 11
- Movies Sushant Singh Case: Father KK Singh Files Counter Affidavit Before SC Against Rhea Chakraborty
- Lifestyle Samantha Akkineni Opts For A Gorgeous Blue Saree For Rana Daggubati’s Wedding
- Finance Mukesh Ambani Is Now The World's 4th Richest; Amasses $22 Billion This Year
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
South Korean auto manufacturer Hyundai has announced variable warranty options under its Wonder Warranty Scheme for its Hyundai Kona electric vehicle.
The brand is offering a three year/ unlimited kilometre, a four year/ 60,000 kilometer and a five year/ 50,000 kilometer warranty for the Kona EV. The new warranty offers are in addition to the standard eight year/ 1,60,000 kilometer for the battery pack.
Hyundai's Kona electric vehicle features a 39.2kWh battery that is mated to an electric motor that produces 134bhp and 395Nm of torque, and is mated to an automatic transmission.
The vehicle features four driving modes - Eco, Eco+, Comfort and Sport, and features paddle shifters. The vehicle is capable of nailing the 0 to 100kmph mark in 9.7 seconds.
The vehicle offers a range of 452 kilometers over a single charge. The 39.2kWh battery pack takes six hour to charge to a hundred percent when using an AC charger. The battery can be juiced to 80 percent in 57 minute when connected to a fast charger.
Key highlights of the Hyundai Kona include automatic climate control, adjustable steering, air quality control, an accessory power outlet, a rear reading lamp, cruise control, keyless entry, and a central console armrest with storage space.
The vehicle also features button-type shift-by-wire technology, an electric parking brake with auto hold, rear ventilation ducts, and wireless phone charging.
Safety features include ABS with EBD, child safety locks, multiple airbags, a day & night IRVM, a seat belt warning alarm, a tyre pressure monitoring system, and electronic stability control.
The Hyundai Kona electric vehicle is available in two variants and nine colours, and is currently priced between Rs 23.85 lakh and 24.11 lakh, ex-showroom India.
Thoughts About Hyundai's Wonder Warranty Scheme For The Kona Electric Vehicle
Like we said earlier, the festive season is around the corner and manufacturers are beginning to offer perks with new vehicles. The next few weeks will see manufacturers offer discounts on products as well. We think the brand's Kona models will register more sales with Hyundai's new Wonder Warranty Schemes.