- 3 hrs ago 2020 Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.83 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago TVS Apache RTR 160 4V & RTR 200 4V Price Hiked: Here Are All Details
- 7 hrs ago Bajaj Chetak Electric Scooters Pan India Launch Delayed Due To Covid-19 Pandemic
- 7 hrs ago Coronavirus Lockdown: Ola Lays Off 1,400 Employees As Part Of Major Downsizing Operation
- Movies Parvathy Thiruvothu To Make Her Directorial Debut: Takes A Break From Acting!
- Sports Coronavirus: IOA hands over Rs 2 crore to Sports Minister on behalf of NSFs, athletes
- News Home Minister Amit Shah speaks to all CMs, seeks their views on extension of coronavirus lockdown
- Lifestyle Alaya F Represents The Modern Indian Bride Through Her Recent Magazine Cover And How Beautifully!
- Technology Flipkart Sale: Must Check Out Discount Offers On Premium Smartphones
- Finance FM Sitharaman Launches Free Instant PAN Card Facility Using Aadhaar
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
South Korean auto manufacturer, Hyundai, has just revealed the interiors for the upcoming Hyundai i20 2020 model. The premium hatchback will make its debut at the Geneva Motor Show, scheduled for next month.
The new Hyundai i20 features a sharper exterior design, and arrives with newer, better features. The vehicle features a 10.25-inch floating type touchscreen infotainment system that is Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible, faux air conditioning vents at the front passenger's side, and a heavier four-spoke steering wheel.
The hatchback also features Hyundai's BlueLink connected car technology, arrives with cruise control, a Bose audio system, a wireless phone charger, multiple drive modes, keyless entry, and a push button start/ stop function.
The new 2020 i20 will arrive with two engine options. There's a 1.0-litre turbo GDI diesel engine that is available in two states of tuning; one that produces 98 brake horsepower and the other that produces 118 brake horse power.
The second engine option is a 1.2-litre Kappa petrol engine that produces 83 brake horsepower. This engine arrives mated to a five-speed manual transmission, while the T-GDI engines arrive with six-speed manuals and seven speed DCT automatic transmissions.
Safety features on the 2020 Hyundai i20 models include ABS with EBD, lane keep assist, drive attention warning, dual airbags, an anti-theft alarm, seat belt warning alarms, and crash & parking sensors, among others.
Hyundai has been testing the new i20 2020 models in India, and intends launching the vehicle during June or July this year. The current lot of Hyundai i20s are priced between Rs 5.60 lakh and Rs 9.41 lakh, and we expect the new 2020 models to be priced between Rs 6.60 lakh and Rs 10.41 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom.
In Hyundai related news, the company has officially begun accepting bookings for the 2020 Tucson models for an amount of Rs 25,000. The Tucson facelift models arrive with a number of updates.
Updates include some exterior design tweaks, new features at the interiors, and upgrades to its safety features as well. The Tucson is available with a choice of petrol and diesel options. To read more about the Hyundai Tucson facelift models, click here.
Thoughts About The Interiors Of The 2020 Hyundai i20 Models
We can tell from the image that the interiors of the new 2020 Hyundai i20 hatchback are clean and efficient. Hyundai has always paid enough attention to the interiors of their vehicles, and we expect no lesser with the new i20.