- 12 hrs ago 2021 Force Gurkha Near Production SUV Spied Testing With Accessories: Pics & Details
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- 1 day ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 1 day ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Bengaluru FC vs Odisha FC: Sloppy Odisha help Bengaluru rescue a point
- Movies Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal Are Married: This Is How The Groom Arrived At The Venue!
- News Over 300 Pak Twitter handles set to disturb farmers tractor rally: Delhi Police
- Lifestyle Drashti Dhami’s Bold Make-Up Look Highlighted By Dramatic Eyes And Reflected Lips Will Leave You Jaw Drop!
- Technology BSNL Republic Day Offer 2021: Extends Validity Of Rs. 1,999 And Rs. 2,399 Long Term Plans
- Finance Markets To Be Volatile Ahead Of Union Budget And Monthly Expiry
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
The new BS6-compliant Hyundai Elantra diesel is offered in both variants: SX and SX(O). The BS6-compliant diesel engine comes in the form of a 1.5-litre U2 engine producing 112bhp and 250Nm of torque. It is mated to either a six-speed manual or an optional automatic transmission unit.
Prices for the new Hyundai Elantra BS6 diesel sedan hasn't been announced yet. Hyundai has held back the prices of the diesel variants and are expected to reveal it, once the current nationwide lockdown ends.
Apart from the updated diesel engine, no other changes are made to the Hyundai Elantra. The premium sedan offering from Hyundai comes loaded with a host of features and equipment.
This includes a number of segment-first and best-in-class features as well. Hyundai has also introduced the Elantra with the brand's latest Blue Link connectivity technology as well.
Hyundai recently had the global unveil of the next-generation Elantra sedan. The next-generation Hyundai Elantra is expected to enter the Indian market, however, this will happen sometime during mid-2021. Hyundai also offers the next-generation Elantra with a hybrid power unit. However, Hyundai is unlikely to introduce the hybrid unit in the Indian market.
The new Elantra comes with a completely new design. The 2021 Elantra offers more aggressive styling, featuring Hyundai's latest design language. The new sedan also comes with larger dimensions as well. The interior of the Elantra also comes with a host of updates, featuring a much premium cabin, with a host of features and a long list of equipment offered as standard.
Coming back to the Indian market, Hyundai has just pledged Rs 5 crore towards the CM's Relief Fund in Tamil Nadu. With the country currently under lockdown, all operations have stopped. However, there are reports that production could restart soon — here are all the details.
Thoughts On The Hyundai Elantra Diesel BS6 Specs Revealed
The new Hyundai Elantra diesel has been updated to comply with the BS6 emission regulations. However, prices will be announced at a later stage. This is the latest product from Hyundai to receive the update, without the prices being mentioned.