- 7 hrs ago Excess Fuel Filled At Petrol Pumps: Most Times It’s Because Of The Vehicle
- 8 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India In June 2020: Maruti Alto Regains Top Slot As Seltos Closes In On Creta
- 8 hrs ago Bajaj Auto Sales Figures For June 2020: Brand Registers 31 Percent Decline In Demand
- 9 hrs ago Nissan Ariya Electric Vehicle To Be Globally Unveiled On 15 July
- Movies Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi Clarifies She Was Not Saying Goodbye To Mumbai With Her Post
- Sports Sheffield United 3-1 Tottenham: Berge and Mousset sink Spurs amid VAR controversy
- News Delhi plasma bank: Ten people donate plasma on Day 1; three recipients
- Finance IDBI Bank Enters Rs. 50000 Cr Market-Cap Club;Ranks Ahead Of PNB, IndusInd Bank
- Technology Vivo S1 Pro Gets Rs. 1,000 Price Cut In India; Checkout New Price Here
- Lifestyle 10 Tips To Keep Your Vagina Healthy
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Hyundai India has announced the specification and all other details of the 2020 Elantra diesel BS6 trim. The company has updated the website with the new Hyundai Elantra diesel BS6 details listed on the official brochure.
The new BS6-compliant Hyundai Elantra diesel is offered in both variants: SX and SX(O). The BS6-compliant diesel engine comes in the form of a 1.5-litre U2 engine producing 112bhp and 250Nm of torque. It is mated to either a six-speed manual or an optional automatic transmission unit.
Prices for the new Hyundai Elantra BS6 diesel sedan hasn't been announced yet. Hyundai has held back the prices of the diesel variants and are expected to reveal it, once the current nationwide lockdown ends.
Apart from the updated diesel engine, no other changes are made to the Hyundai Elantra. The premium sedan offering from Hyundai comes loaded with a host of features and equipment.
This includes a number of segment-first and best-in-class features as well. Hyundai has also introduced the Elantra with the brand's latest Blue Link connectivity technology as well.
Hyundai recently had the global unveil of the next-generation Elantra sedan. The next-generation Hyundai Elantra is expected to enter the Indian market, however, this will happen sometime during mid-2021. Hyundai also offers the next-generation Elantra with a hybrid power unit. However, Hyundai is unlikely to introduce the hybrid unit in the Indian market.
The new Elantra comes with a completely new design. The 2021 Elantra offers more aggressive styling, featuring Hyundai's latest design language. The new sedan also comes with larger dimensions as well. The interior of the Elantra also comes with a host of updates, featuring a much premium cabin, with a host of features and a long list of equipment offered as standard.
Coming back to the Indian market, Hyundai has just pledged Rs 5 crore towards the CM's Relief Fund in Tamil Nadu. With the country currently under lockdown, all operations have stopped. However, there are reports that production could restart soon — here are all the details.
Thoughts On The Hyundai Elantra Diesel BS6 Specs Revealed
The new Hyundai Elantra diesel has been updated to comply with the BS6 emission regulations. However, prices will be announced at a later stage. This is the latest product from Hyundai to receive the update, without the prices being mentioned.