- 1 hr ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 2 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 16 hrs ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- 17 hrs ago Royal Enfield Partners With CEAT For Interceptor 650 Tyres: Here Are All Details
- News Puducherry BJP MLA KG Shankar no more
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 4: Aari Arjuna To Raise This Season’s Trophy?
- Lifestyle From Purple Hair To Blue Eye Shadow To Pink Lipstick, Lady Gaga’s Recent Look Is All About Colours
- Sports India vs Australia, 4th Test Day 3: Sundar, Thakur show resistance as tourists reach 253/6 at tea break
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Technology Amazfit GTR 2e Review: Bulky, Power-Packed Smartwatch For Fitness Freaks
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Hyundai India has launched a new base variant of the Creta Petrol called E. The new Creta petrol E variant is priced at Rs 9.81 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). Earlier the E variant was only available with diesel engine option.
The Creta E variant comes equipped with the most basic features offered by the company. This includes manual air-con, electrically adjustable ORVM, dual-tone interiors, projector headlamps and more.
It is offered with adequate safety features such as driver and passenger front airbags, ABS with EBD, rear parking sensors, lane changed indicator, dual horn, central locking, day/night IRVM and emergency stop signal; among others.
After the latest updated, the Creta E variant is offered with 1.5-litre petrol or diesel engine mated to a six-speed manual transmission as standard. There is no optional automatic transmission offered on the base E variant of the SUV.
Along with the new base petrol variant, the company has also increased the prices of other variants in the SUV's line-up. The petrol EX variant receives the highest price hike of Rs 61,900. Other diesel and petrol variant now gets a hike of Rs 11,900.
After the price hike and the addition of a new variant, the 2020 Hyundai Creta now retail between Rs 9.81 lakh and Rs 17.31 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). This is the first time Hyundai has increased the prices of the 2020 Creat since its launch earlier in the year.
The Creta is offered with three engine and transmission options: 1.5-litre petrol and diesel engines. Both engines are offered with a six-speed manual gearbox as standard. Automatic transmission options include six-speed IVT on the petrol and six-speed torque converter on the diesel engine.
Hyundai is also offering the Creta SUV with the top-spec 1.4-litre turbo-petrol engine that comes mated to a seven-speed DSG gearbox as standard. It produces a maximum of 139bhp and a peak torque of 242Nm.
Other variants of the Creta SUV are offered with plenty of features such as LED headlamps with LED DRLs, LED taillights, dual-tone alloy wheels, roof rails, and faux scuff plates at both ends; among others.
On the inside, the d-cut steering wheel gets mounted controls, a seven-inch digital instrument cluster, a 10.25-inch horizontally-positioned touchscreen infotainment system, which includes Hyundai's latest Blue-Link connectivity technology, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
According to earlier reports, the demand for diesel powertrain is very much present, even after the shift to stricter BS6 emission norms. In addition to this, the company is also offering the SUV with a turbo-petrol engine mated to a DCT gearbox, which appeals to an enthusiast looking to purchase a mid-size SUV.
Thoughts About The Hyundai Creta New Petrol Base Variant Launched In India
Hyundai has increased the prices of all its variants in the Indian market. However, to keep the starting price below the Rs 10 lakh mark, the company might have introduced a new base variant of the SUV. Hyundai Creta is among the most popular mid-size SUV in the Indian market.