- 7 hrs ago Excess Fuel Filled At Petrol Pumps: Most Times It’s Because Of The Vehicle
- 8 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India In June 2020: Maruti Alto Regains Top Slot As Seltos Closes In On Creta
- 9 hrs ago Bajaj Auto Sales Figures For June 2020: Brand Registers 31 Percent Decline In Demand
- 10 hrs ago Nissan Ariya Electric Vehicle To Be Globally Unveiled On 15 July
- Technology Flipkart Discounts On High-Performance Laptops To Buy In India
- Movies Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi Clarifies She Was Not Saying Goodbye To Mumbai With Her Post
- Sports Sheffield United 3-1 Tottenham: Berge and Mousset sink Spurs amid VAR controversy
- News Delhi plasma bank: Ten people donate plasma on Day 1; three recipients
- Finance IDBI Bank Enters Rs. 50000 Cr Market-Cap Club;Ranks Ahead Of PNB, IndusInd Bank
- Lifestyle 10 Tips To Keep Your Vagina Healthy
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
The 2020 Auto Expo is just around the corner and manufacturers are all geared up to showcase their latest offerings. According to Autocar India, the second-gen Hyundai Creta will make its global debut on February 6, at the Auto Expo. The car will be unveiled by the company's brand ambassador and Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan.
However, Hyundai will not be launching the all-new Creta at the Expo. The company will just be showcasing the exterior design of the car while the interiors will still be all covered and blacked out, the same way it did with the Hyundai Aura. The main reason not to showcase the interiors is that Hyundai will reveal more details about the second-gen Creta closer to its launch date, which is somewhere around March 2020.
Hyundai has enjoyed its fair share of time in the Indian market with its mid-size SUV segment. However, with the introduction of the MG Hector and the KIA Seltos, which has found plenty of takers already, the market has become really competitive.
By introducing the second-gen Creta, Hyundai is planning to step the game up. Other competitors in the line are the 2020 Mahindra XUV500 and the vehicles from the Chinese auto manufacturers like as Great Wall Motors and Haima Automobile also eyeing the space and waiting to enter the Indian market.
As far as the design is concerned, the second-gen Hyundai Creta does not get an all-new design. It will be based on the Hyundai ix25 that was revealed in China last year. The India-specific second-gen Creta will get features such as a new set of alloy wheels and a newly designed front grille.
Mechanically, Hyundai is most likely to borrow the engine configurations available on the Kia Seltos for the second-gen Creta. Thus, we can expect the Kia Seltos GT-Line's 1.4L turbo-petrol engine on the new Creta.
The SUV is expected to retain the headlamp and tail-light designs. Other features available on the Hyundai ix25 such as the 10.25-inch touchscreen info system, the distinctive wheel arches, and the panoramic sunroof is also expected to come with the 2020 Hyundai Creta.
Thoughts On The Second-Generation Hyundai Creta
The Creta has been around in the market for quite some time and has won many awards such as the 'Indian Car Of The Year' (ICOTY). By launching the second-gen Creta, we hope that more and more customers will be attracted to it as the already famous SUV will become even much better.