- 1 hr ago Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Prices Hiked Yet Again: Here Is The New Price List
- 3 hrs ago MG Hector Plus SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 13.48 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago Audi Releases Second Teaser For RS7 Sportback Ahead Of 16 July Launch
- 5 hrs ago Mahindra Mojo BS6 Model Launching Soon: Brand Releases Teaser Via Social Media
- News Woman constable transferred hours after arresting son of Gujarat minister
- Lifestyle Blepharitis: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Movies Yaara Trailer: Vidyut Jammwal, Amit Sadh, Shruti Haasan's Crime Drama Is An Ode To Friendship
- Sports "I always looked up to Sardar Singh, his discipline was infectious," says India Colts midfielder Vishal Antil
- Technology Redmi Note 9 Confirmed To Launch On July 20 In India
- Finance Google Announces $10 Billion For Digitalising India
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
The 2020 Hyundai Creta has achieved a new milestone with the number of online bookings received by the brand in the country. The Creta was launched in the Indian market early this year and retails at a starting price of Rs 9.99 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
According to carandbike, Hyundai has received over 1,700 bookings via its online retail platform ‘Click-To-Buy'. The company launched the online platform across the country in April during the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic.
The online platform has all models from Hyundai listed for online purchase including the all-new Creta and the new Verna. The website is an additional sales channel for Hyundai Dealerships. The online sales platform connects over 500 dealerships across India. It also offers an end-to-end online car purchase experience.
Customers can also opt from various finance options that are offered on the Hyundai's ‘Click to Buy' digital platform. The platform also offers various options to the buyers such as customizations options and seeking help from a personalised online sales assistant during the purchase of the vehicle. They can get in touch with the allocated sales representative at any stage during the online purchase.
Coming back to the Hyundai Creta, much like their online platform, the mid-size SUV from the brand has been well received in the Indian market. The 2020 Creta has managed to register some amazing number for the brand during the times of Covid-19 pandemic — here are more details.
The reason for the new-gen Creta's success is because of its all-new styling, added features and host of powertrain options. The SUV is available in many variants that buyers can choose depending on their preference. This enables the brand to target a wider audience looking for a mid-size SUV in the Indian market.
Speaking of variants, the Creta is available in 14 different variants, three engine and powertrain options. This includes the 1.5-litre petrol and diesel engines, and the 1.4-litre T-GDI turbo-petrol unit as well. All three engines will come mated to a standard six-speed manual gearbox with an optional automatic transmission. The 1.5-litre petrol and diesel units come mated to a six-speed IVT and torque converter unit, respectively. While the 1.4-litre turbo-petrol engine comes mated to a seven-speed DSG gearbox.
Other features include a new steering wheel with mounted controls, a seven-inch digital instrument cluster, a 10.25-inch horizontally-positioned touchscreen infotainment system that supports Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and the brand's latest ‘Blue-Link' connected technology; among others. It also features tyre pressure monitoring system, multiple airbags, ABS with EBD, electric parking brake, rear parking camera and more.
Thoughts About The Hyundai Creta Registering Over 1,700 Online Bookings On ‘Click-To-Buy' Platform
The car buying experience has certainly changed in recent times to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic. Potential buyers and customers are looking for a digital platform to interact with the dealers while making a purchase. Hyundai has provided just that with the ‘Click-To-Buy' platform.
As far as the Hyundai Creta receiving 1,700 bookings online, is an exceptional number given the current cash crunch situation across the country. In addition to this, the company has also announced various finance scheme that customers can opt for ease of ownership. Hyundai has done a fabulous job in offering an end-to-end digital solution to its customers.